IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sorry to say that I started to hate islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sorry to say that I started to hate islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:16am
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

[QUOTE=bharatiya] [QUOTE=MOCKBA]
And if you can hate 'hinduism', why can't I hate islam?

Its better to be a kafir than to be a muslim.

You are free to do what you feel like but try to get rid of the habbit of deciding what others hate and don't. I am quite indifferent with regards to 'hinduism', i neither like it nor hate it... When you make conclusions they have to be based on something solid, so far you have not learned that.

bharatiya,

Somehow, if you noticed, i am not in a position to distribute freedoms... therefore you need not thank me for something i could not do, though appreciate your cortliness.

The concept of freedom is vague. I, without doubt, consider myself free but must admit that taking into consideration some weaknesses that i have as a human, i also, at times, excercise restraint. There similarly exist certain rules of conduct that i chose to abide by, and which in view of some, like yourself, may mean limitations to one's freedom.

Am i free to abstain from taking a bath for a year - may be yes, but those very rules of conduct istruct me not to and that instruction prevails leaving me pretty much happier and healthier in the end. I conclude that i have as much freedom as anyone else, however i prefer to reserve some... for a good cause.

Jus' kidding buddy...
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:20pm

Lets just hope you make the right desicion in life. You seem to be very intelligent, so now just use some common sence. [May Allah be with you]

bissmillah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bissmillah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:20pm

good close  happy sailing to all thank you islam???

Sanjiv View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sanjiv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:45am

Bharatiya not such a good choice of words for your posting as mentioned before we shouldn't demote other religions as it only brings criticism on ones own religion. Hatred begot Hatred, peace for peace and tolerance for tolerance. This is pretty much a golden standard followed by any religion or atheists treat others as you would like to be treated so why can't religions do the same.

We shouldn't assume followers of other faiths to be this or that simply based on past atrocities or what some Holy Book says. Just look at the example led by most Muslims in this forum and you'll see a that they are a understanding and charasmatic bunch.

Don't mean to be too harsh. But you should approach the matter softly otherwise more often than not you will recieve a harsh responce although this is unsatisfactory too.

Anyways seems you have apologized so we will leave it at that. Peace Bharatiya.

Shams Zaman View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shams Zaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 1:28pm

Answers to these questions are:-

(1)   Attributes of Allah are not anything physical. Like we say �Shams is angry� this does not imply that Shams is a different thing and anger is a different thing. Or �Shams is kind� this does not imply that my kindness and my personality are different. Or once we say that Oxygen is a gas or water is a liquid. So does this mean that gas and oxygen and water and liquid are two different things? No it�s the property of a particular thing which has no physical differentiation. So these 99 (known) attributes are not physical but are in simple words characteristics. So once the Arabs asked what is Allah? The reply came in Sura 112 of Quran, �1. Say: He, Allah, is One (Alone). 2. Allah is He on Whom all depend. 3. He begets not, nor is He begotten. 4. And there is nothing like Him.� Here the word used for One in Arabic is �AHAD� and not �WAHID�. There is a difference between Ahad and Wahid. Like I am a Wahid, means a single unit in my specie of humans. But Ahad is not like Wahid, Ahad means the �only and one� of which there is no thing even in resemblance what to talk of pair.

(2)   There is no concept in Islam that �we all are not separate from God.� Neither Islam holds a complex philosophy. Quran is in very simple terms and most things are mathematical means 2+2=4 or 4-4=0. Like the only way for salvation is to obey Allah. Allah will never forgive associating partners with Him but He may forgive any other sin other than that (this does not include the sins which we have committed with other humans or animals, like murder, rape, theft, etc. These can be forgiven by the individual alone against whom it has been committed.

(3)   This is the fault of Philosophy which holds you back from understanding simple things. Brother in Islam Allah is above all. The nature, this world, sky, earth, rotation, physical laws, life and death etc, etc, etc all has been created by Allah. He has the command over everything and he had created everything in pairs and groups. But He is Alone and only. Allah is not only different from this world but there is nothing even in resemblance with Him. He controls the nature, life, death and every single thing everywhere.

Shams Zaman   Pakistan  

Mukhlis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mukhlis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 6:54am

To the administrators.

Salaam Alaikum, Brothers & Sisters.

I am a late comer to this topic but after reading the posts, I am just stunned. If a person says he is a non Muslim & hates Islam & makes most stupid statements out of crass ignorance - that should be enough to politely tell him that this is not a place for his ideas to air on open forum. He doesn't have to go to Dr. Naik. He can straight away go to hell. Muslims would lose nothing.

He has posted as an average more than 9 posts a day to become a senior member in four (?) months. I have read many of them. If he is studying phylosophy - he should be ashamed. He has no clue what is phylosophy, or thinking, or contemplation before opening one's mouth all the time Kaain Kaain.  If he churns out at this rate, you know this member is a nuisance. He thinks he knows better than every one on every subject. Most of his posts are just tit-for-tat, nothing phylosophic. Two liners. Let him gather his thoughts and write 2 pages on any subject every time he wants to post a comment. That will disciplin him.

Some believing Mulsims have tried to educate him. I wouldn't bother though I have done a lot of thinking on concept of God, religions, their utility to human society & stuff like that. I have lived life in dozens of countries before this man breathed.  Brother Sanjiv has tried to mildly reprimand.

Why I want this madman's posts to be expunged is because his posts generate hatred & anger instead of promoting understanding between religions & nationalities. That is contrary to aims and objectives of Islamicity.

I lived most of my adult life among non Muslims. People so accomplished in their own fields to be called creme de la creme. I never had a problem with any. This student needs to see life yet. Let him get out of the egg shell first. Mean while put him in isolation ward from Islamicity.

Mukhlis

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 8:57am

Wa'alaikumu salaam brother Mukhlis,

May be with time and experience and accumulated wisdom we will be able to identify "time-wasters" quicker. Sometimes it is difficult, if possible at all, to see whether a person is truly seeking knowledge and answers to his questions... or is just posting tit-for-tat. It may be due to my absence, but i noticed that he has reduced his pace recently, and possibly takes more time reading. "Am I right Kumar/Bharatiya?"  Personally, i fully agree with your observations and comments, brother Mukhlis. And i also hope that Kumar takes lessons from your comments, too. More often visitors like these come and very soon exhaust themselves and go. Jazzak Allahu Khair.

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 6:41pm
LOL...

First things first...  Its over ten days since I posted in this discussion,  I haven't replied anyone since then, I even wanted to delete this post.  But then why did I not ask any admin to delete this post?  Because there are a lot many people in the world who hate Islam and would learn something from this post.  And you can see the title of my post.  Its "islam" not "Islam".

And dear Muklis, if I posted so many posts, does not mean that I will be a nuisance, does it?  I had time, thats why I posted.  Thats all.

If you do not want me here, it just shows your intolerance.

I myself do not want to be here as I have found more number of posts against other religions than about goodness of Islam.

I feel even posting this is a waste of time.

I do not need your sympathy MOCKBA, and not need to ban me.

Truth shall triumph.

Have a nice time.

Peace and Love.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic