IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sorry to say that I started to hate islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sorry to say that I started to hate islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:08am
DEAR BROTHER BHARATHIYA
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN STUDYING ISLAM VISIT WWW.IRF.NET
YOU WILL FIND REMAINING PART OF THIS TOPIC.

TRY TO ASK SIMPLE QUESTIONS FROM VARIOUS TOPICS LISTED BELOW

1. JIHAD AN TERRORISM
2.  CONCEPT OF GOD IN MAJOR RELIGION
3. IS NON VEGETARIAN FOOD PROHIBITED FOR HUMAN BEING?
AND MANY MORE
haja View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:11am
DEAR BROTHER BHARATHIYA
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN STUDYING ISLAM VISIT WWW.IRF.NET
YOU WILL FIND REMAINING PART OF THIS TOPIC.

TRY TO ASK SIMPLE QUESTIONS FROM VARIOUS TOPICS LISTED BELOW

1. JIHAD AND TERRORISM
2.  CONCEPT OF GOD IN MAJOR RELIGIONS
3. IS NON VEGETARIAN FOOD PROHIBITED FOR HUMAN BEING?
AND MANY MORE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:17pm
You said it yourself those who don't folow the qu'ran is a kafir, you admitted being a kafir, BUT if you dont follow the qu'ran that means you wouldnt think your kafir, so actually you do follow the qu'ran  i guess you have a little muslim in you you just need to embrace it
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:22pm

Originally posted by Jameel_LeemaJ Jameel_LeemaJ wrote:

You said it yourself those who don't folow the qu'ran is a kafir, you admitted being a kafir, BUT if you dont follow the qu'ran that means you wouldnt think your kafir, so actually you do follow the qu'ran  i guess you have a little muslim in you you just need to embrace it

,so nice...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:30pm
Also, you said to me, arent hindus and jews kafirs, kafirs are not based on a certain religion its how you act. In the signs of judgment day the good people of other religions will fight alongside the muslims against evil, other religions are the people of allah to.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:05pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Bhartiya and others,

Please remember to stay within the rules of this forum. Some ppl have posted outside the topic and this is not acceptable.

Please be careful when u challenge the concepts of any religion. If your challenges are disrespectful, these will result in censor.

Note that 'kafir' is a word we decided not to use in our conversations. So those who did not know pls make amendments.

Peace,

Nausheen 

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Alwardah Alwardah wrote:

Hi Bharathija

Are u really seeking the truth?

What truth are you talking about?  I am an Indian buddy and a so called 'hindu'.

Quote Then look no further. You are located in India, so go seek out Dr. Zakir Naik who is well versed in the Hindu scriptures.He will soon sort you out.

Buddy, I have already posted a post refuting Zakir, titled "Refutation of Dr.Zakir Naik".
Quote Go and meet the doctor face to face, he will answer all your questions.

Zakir's only aim is to prove that Islam is the only true religion.  But I don't want to criticize Zakir on everything.  I have explained what I think is enough in "Refutation of Dr. Zakir Naik".

Take a hard look at the world around you who are the victims. ?????????

What do you mean?

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

But Alwardah... only Prophet seems to be a good Muslim... Most Muslims are against everything which is non-muslim.

I don't think you really know Muslims to make such a statement.

I live in Hyderabad.  Isn't it enough?

My hatred stems from my interaction with the society and the world.   I know how great Islam is and I find that Quran is as much misinterpreted as any other scripture.  Thats why many Muslims say that Islam is the only true religion and only Muslims are fit for Salvation.

QURAN SAYS THAT A BELIEVER IS FIT FOR SALVATION.   ALLAH IS JUST A WORD.  WHAT MATTERS IS THE BELIEF IN GOD.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:52pm
Sorry Sister Nausheen,

I have written it so many times.  From now on I will never write it in this forum.

My hatred stems from my interaction with the society and the world.   I know how great Islam is and I find that Quran is as much misinterpreted as any other scripture.  Thats why many Muslims say that Islam is the only true religion and only Muslims are fit for Salvation.

QURAN SAYS THAT A BELIEVER IS FIT FOR SALVATION.   ALLAH IS JUST A WORD.  WHAT MATTERS IS THE BELIEF IN GOD.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic