IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sorry to say that I started to hate islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sorry to say that I started to hate islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sorry to say that I started to hate islam
    Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:04am
I was just reading the biography of mohammed.(here)

I thought that mohammed was a good man.  You all people say,"peace be upon him"... its a farce.  I agree that mohammed himself did not kill anyone.  But muslims killed many in the name of islam.  Why didn't he ask them not to kill?  People have just criticised him.  They did not harm him in anyway.  But they were killed.  muslims killed an old man.  A women when she was sleeping was stabbed to death.  I agree that the man was blind.  But whats in it.  Can't a blind man kill?  What wrong has she done?  She only criticised.  She did nothing except that. 

he married so many women.  Even his daughter-in-law.  You people go on defence saying that he used to enjoy life, he wanted children blah blah blah...

Killing is a muslim's monopoly.  'jihad' LOL, a sadist's refuge for killing.

I am sorry for you people...

I have started hating islam...

I may be a kafir, its better than to be a muslim.

(to the admins, if you want you can ban me, you have a unique way to suppress your criticisers)
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
haja View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:30am
deaf dumb and blind can not understand the truth.
any how our duty is to convey the message of God who created the heaven , earth and you .
please ask simple question
our brothers will answer one by one

truth seeking soul will find the answer by thinking  about the universe .
if you are atrue hindu
you must read the source of your religion.
for the sake of harmony living side by side with muslim indiam amicably find out common platform between muslims and hindus

on the concept of God
both hinduism and islam will accept the truth that our God is one
i can give quotations from authentic VEDAS.
but you did nt touched those scriptures i think.

my suggestion is please read ur scriptures you will find what had been told in the past was distorted by some so called saits.

seek truth
you will not hate natural religion.

truth stand out clear from falshood
falshood is bound to perish
sathyameva jayathe
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:18pm
bharatiya,so wrong...you hate from the persons between u and Allah;you hate from the things in your mind between u and Allah causing wrong comments not giving u perception...please don't choose before pushing them from your mind and seeing the sky....
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:42pm

Dear Bharatija, Hatred is so wrong, so evil � look around you despite the negativity about Islam and the Muslims in the media, it is the fastest growing religion in the world. Why?? Maybe this article will help you understand the life of our Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him): A model for humanity
Author: By Professor M. Rafi 

IN contemporary times, people in general and Muslims in particular need to emulate Prophyet Muhammad s (peace be upon him) humane and practical approach to life. He showed that Islam is not a theoretical philosophy. He preached and practiced a code of life, its commandments and prohibitions, and rendered good actions and service to mankind in all spheres of human activity.

Within a short span of time, he had successfully ushered in an era of tolerance and liberalism and had revitalized a decadent social order. He was able to mold the character of his fellowmen, reform them and change their thoughts, put new ideals before them and elevate them to the higher plane of a better, harmonious life. Subsequently, the Muslim Ummah, not based on relations of blood, race, color or class, came into being through sheer adherence to permanent divine values.

He never compelled anyone to become a Muslim. Through his exemplary behavior people were drawn to him. He lived for 40 years among the people before inviting them to Islam. It was quite difficult for them to accept a human being like them as a nabi. He would plainly say that he was but a man like others and that he had no treasures, nor did he claim to know the secrets of the future. The Qur an testifies to this: Say (O Muhammad, peace be upon him) I am only a man like you . . . (18:110).

The Prophet (peace be upon him) always showed composure and balance while confronting the tribulations of life. The insistent demand of the people that he should work miracles to convince them made him despondent. He changed the attitudes and characters of people through his behavior. They were astonished to see his reaction toward the people of Taif who had been very unkind to him. He did not curse anyone, but prayed may Allah guide the people of Taif.

Following the setback at Uhud, the companions asked him to curse the people of Makkah. He said, I was not sent to curse people. I was sent as a caller to the truth and as a mercy to the people.

Edward Gibbon (Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire) writes, Even at the zenith of his worldly power the good sense of Muhammad [peace be upon him] despised the pomp and royalty he submitted to the menial offices of the family, he kindled the fire, swept the floor, milked the ewes and mended with his own hands his shoes and his woolen garments. He observed the abstemious diet of an Arab and a soldier.

How many of us claiming to be his followers practice these? His life was very simple. He would put on whatever kind of cloth he could get. He would eat whatever was placed before him. He would sit wherever he could find room, whether on a mat, carpet or the floor. He was a model family man, very loving to the children.

As a role model we must remember that he taught us to obey Allah s commands, give alms, speak the truth, to give back safe and whole what is entrusted to us by others, to be affectionate to our neighbors, to shun wicked acts and to avoid bloody quarrels.

To the Christians of Najran and the adjoining areas he promised the security of God and his own pledge. No cross or image shall be destroyed, they shall not be oppressed, they shall not be required to furnish provisions for the troops were his standing orders.

Contrary to some modern-day notions, he disliked wars and when he migrated to Madina, he brought an end to the tribal wars which had been rampant for more than a century. He invited the followers of all faiths and advised them to unite and establish a city-state to forge a common defense and security against all adversaries. Surprisingly, his advice was readily accepted even by the tribes of Aws and Khazraj.

The Meethaq of Madinah (charter) is the first constitution of the world. Today, as the world s population is increasing and the number of people adhering to different faiths continues to grow, this document should be widely propagated. It abolishes all forms of priestly and clergy rule. Following this ideal, the Islamic commonwealth included within its fold Jews, Sabians, Christians and others as citizens like the Muslims. They were accorded religious, social and political rights through this charter.

One of his sayings shows his respect for all religions. When the bier of anyone passes by thee, Muslim or non-Muslim, rise to thy feet. As a result of his teachings which laid the foundation of human rights and values, Muslim communities all over the world, even as far as China, India, Japan, Africa and the West, show that Islam still has the power to reconcile apparently irreconcilable elements of race and tradition. If Muslims truly follow his teachings in all aspects of social life, the opposition between eastern and western societies can be replaced with cooperation.

Islam upholds the dignity of labor and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) himself worked along with others in the construction of the first mosque at Quba and in digging during the Battle of Trench. He emancipated slaves and women from bondage. The slaves were placed on an equal footing with their masters and they were elevated to the rank of generals and commanders. Bilal (Allah be pleased with him) was appointed the first muezzin of Islam and was respectfully addressed as Syedna (our master) Bilal. Women were given the right of divorce and inheritance in the property of their deceased husbands and fathers.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) was successful in bringing into existence a new type of man self-respecting, self-reliant, conscious of his worth and desirous of enhancing it with the ambition to set up a better social order in the world. Jeffery Lang in his book Struggling to Surrender writes: To swear that Muhammad is the messenger of God is to accept his life as an example and to affirm that his actions set the standard for mankind s conduct regardless of time and place. If Muslims are to convince Western civilization that Islam provides a better way, then they would have to either soften their commitment to Mohammad s example or invest their time and effort to argue their case convincingly.

A model which can serve as a standard for every class of people under different circumstances and states of human emotions will be found in the life of Muhammad (peace be upon him). For the rich there is his example as a tradesman; for the poor is his example as an internee of Shiab Abi Talib and the emigre of Madina. For the vassal, there is the man who endured the hardships imposed by the Quraish of Makkah; for the conqueror there is the victor of Badr and Hunayn. In defeat, one can take a lesson from the discomfort at Uhud. As a teacher, one can learn from the holy mentor of the school of Suffah; as a student from the man who sat before Gabriel.

Whenever anyone came, he moved quickly to give him a seat. He was quick to smile and greet the person, and was never harsh or offensive, and rarely angry. He was generous in praise, averse to conflict or too much comfort. He always rose to the challenge of history.

Abdullah Ibn Ubaiyy withdrew one-third of the Muslim army in Uhud, but Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not seek vengeance. He said, We will have mercy and treat him kindly as long as he remains with us. Fadallah came with the intention of killing him and felt nervous when Muhammad (peace be upon him) met him with calm and a smiling face. Muhammad (peace be upon him) advised him kindly to seek God s forgiveness and Fadallah lived the rest of his life saying, I came to kill him and left with no man more beloved and dear to me.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) laid the greatest emphasis on human rights and tolerance. He made his followers realize the importance of observation and knowledge, and was able to divert man s attention to the vast and limitless universe and find the clue to God s greatness. He disclosed a concept of life compatible with nature. Through his lifetime of struggle and exemplary behavior he emphasized that the Qur an was not a collection of dogmas, but a code of life which regulated everything that involved human life. He never preached what he could not be practiced. His last words were not about property, dominance or kingdom, but the protection of the weak and downtrodden. Today Muslims all over the world are in a miserable situation. This is because they have failed to live up to the ideals set forth by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Dawn. Karachi 29 April 2005.

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:42pm
A Kafir better than a Muslim. HA! That doesnt make any sence! Don't be so quick to make your desicions in life. In death eavan the infedals will believe in the faith of islam when he/she are surrounded be the angels of death, but it will not be counted. The infedals grave will squeeze them very hard, angels will hit you with giant hammers, the infedals will have clothing of fire and snakes and scorpions will bite the infedal until judgment day. so you make the desicion.

Edited by Jameel_LeemaJ
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:19pm
Brother haja,

Originally posted by haja haja wrote:

if you are atrue hindu
you must read the source of your religion.
for the sake of harmony living side by side with muslim indiam amicably find out common platform between muslims and hindus

I had been quoting our scriptures.

Quote on the concept of God
both hinduism and islam will accept the truth that our God is one
i can give quotations from authentic VEDAS.

I had been saying this for a long time, but most of my fellow members think that quran is the only good book...

Quote but you did nt touched those scriptures i think. my suggestion is please read ur scriptures you will find what had been told in the past was distorted by some so called saits.

I have had my education

You are right that our holy scriptures are misquoted.

Quote seek truth
you will not hate natural religion.

truth stand out clear from falshood
falshood is bound to perish
sathyameva jayathe

Yes, sathyameva jayathe...
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:35pm

Bharathiya,

mind my observation, but it seems to me that you have started hating Islaam long before you entered this forum and began waving the flag of "peace" showering everyone with petals of "love" only to hide your fangs... looking back at your postings, you were only warming up to unleash your "points" pretending to have so much love for other religions... as i mentioned to you in one of my earlier responses, Islaam does not need to be watered down in order to make it pleasing to you and people like you... there is no pretense, there are no tricks, there is no fake there is no marketing strategy to attract masses and amass material benefit.  

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:05am
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Bharathiya,

mind my observation, but it seems to me that you have started hating Islaam long before you entered this forum and began waving the flag of "peace" showering everyone with petals of "love" only to hide your fangs... looking back at your postings, you were only warming up to unleash your "points" pretending to have so much love for other religions... as i mentioned to you in one of my earlier responses, Islaam does not need to be watered down in order to make it pleasing to you and people like you... there is no pretense, there are no tricks, there is no fake there is no marketing strategy to attract masses and amass material benefit.  

I would have hated a Muslim(I pointed out many times) but never Islam.  I even quoted what my ancestors said about Islam.  Thats the reason I am here and to know whether Muslims have a similar opinion.

I was reading about the controvery over history in Indian text books.  Scholars were saying that religious killing should not be taught as history as it may pervert the young minds.

In that they were saying that 'hindu' massacre, killing of Jews by the followers of the Prophet etc. should not be kept in the text books.

I wondered whether Muslims were against Jews from Islam's inception and I found it to be true.

Well Mockba... There is no pretense in any religion or is their any marketing strategy involved.

You are damn right.  I am a RAW agent here to sabotage this forum.

I am the most dangerous man  out there in the forum

And if you can hate 'hinduism', why can't I hate islam?

Its better to be a kafir than to be a muslim.

Edited by bharatiya
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic