IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why believe in Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why believe in Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 5:56am
loool  I dont second that!
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 7:54am

I read that Josh DOES believe wholeheartedly in Satan....as he stated Islam was started by Satan (unless I read him wrong.)  I do not believe this to be true.  Of course he has a right to his opinion.  But he may benefit from studying and learning a little more about different religions before making such statements. 

He stated he was a "new" Christian, and as such he may need a little guidance...especially in the area of politeness.  No harm meant, Josh. You're more than welcome to express your opinions.  We may not always agree with them, but no one agrees with everyone, everytime.

God Bless You, Josh!

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 8:49am

Josh,

Patty is right. You are welcome and free to express your views as long as they are decently conveyed.

By the way, Satan is a sworn enemy of God Almighty. Why would he show the true path to lead to the One Lord Almighty?  His job is to lead people away from God and he does not like God.

BMZ

BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 8:51am

Arab,

"loool  I dont second that! "

That was an example, neither did I really mean that!

sgeorge5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgeorge5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 4:03pm

Patty,

Pls join us in the SLAVERY discussion.  I would like to hear your opinion.

Sid

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2007 at 8:12am

Slavery is inhuman and is against the law in most countries.

It is inhuman to own any person.

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
sgeorge5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgeorge5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 11:31am

sgeorge5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgeorge5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 11:45am
I can not get this file into this website, but send me your email address and I will send to you the info.  I do not seem to know how to "cut & paste" here.  Be advised, that it is not in English.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic