IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch the freedom to fascism DVD  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Watch the freedom to fascism DVD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al-kafir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 3:00am
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

To Al-kafir:

Infidel,  where do you find such a word? I find it interesting.

As for freedom, as many here have heard before, My ancestors died in the revolutionary war so that you could spout your nonsense on this forum. And it is a forum that was created by good muslims.

My fathers lineage is that of WASP military officers, blued eyed and caucasian probably as yourself, who considered it an honor to serve a country based on humanitarian values and charitable works towards others. After the toilet incidents of the watergate scandals of my late father's  career, he opted for early military retirement and left his position at the state department as the behest of some of his superiors who provided him with the encouraging option, retire or we will reveal that you are a muslim and have a muslim wife. If those days, that was not a popular notion. So that is your INFIDEL government at work, destroying the lives of its most faithfull followers because of its own double standards.

And you speak of infidel coffee and infidel jeans, have you looked or researched to see the origins of most of these products? My Saturn was assembled in Mexico, my jeans are from China, and My coffee is imported from turkiyya (Turkey) and My cellphone and computer are imported from Japan.

So, spout on, and research your posts before you speak.

Hmm, is it cold in here, aren't people just falling over each other to respond to this fellow's posts? Hmm, much like standing next to a person with a horrible cough in an elevator. Everone is just RUSHING to get off at the next floor

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 9:22am
Herjihad, and Maryah, good to see you both!

I propose we boycott this Al-kafir fake, Servetus has succesfully
revealed him to be an incarnation of RuggedTouch.

In effect, a troll.

Salaams
Al-kafir View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al-kafir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:13am

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

In effect, a troll.

Salaams

Finally. You're going to boycot me. I'll take that to mean that you will no longer spam the threads I post in.

And thank you, by the way. I�ll expect you to abide by the terms of your boycott.

Oh, and salaams to you, too.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Al-kafir Al-kafir wrote:

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

In effect, a troll.

Salaams

Finally. You're going to boycot me. I'll take that to mean that you will no longer spam the threads I post in.

And thank you, by the way. I�ll expect you to abide by the terms of your boycott.

Oh, and salaams to you, too.

Is that submission of a Kafir to Islam (Peace) !! or preparing ground for another conspiracy in the name of diplomacy !! Make no mistake folks.

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 3:08pm
I am very familiar with this documentary. I have it on DVD and also get their blogspot updates.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic