IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Some good news  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some good news

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some good news
    Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:52pm

I thought I share with those I've been with over the years or them with me, I have finally found a job - working in a school library - kids aged 5 - 12 years old. I had the interview last Tuesday and started the Thurday following. Last week. Its only little at first one day a week for awhile but hopefully soon after there be more hours, judging from the state of the library yep there should definitely more work after my trial time  

My first day went fine, took it easy and assess what needs to be done, checked out where things are and what stuff that needs to be brought, The staff and Principal are really nice and accommodating. So yeah I had a good first day.

Now you can say I'm a librarian  - Library technician actually which is one position below librarian.

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I thought I share with those I've been with over the years or them with me, I have finally found a job - working in a school library - kids aged 5 - 12 years old. I had the interview last Tuesday and started the Thurday following. Last week. Its only little at first one day a week for awhile but hopefully soon after there be more hours, judging from the state of the library yep there should definitely more work after my trial time  

My first day went fine, took it easy and assess what needs to be done, checked out where things are and what stuff that needs to be brought, The staff and Principal are really nice and accommodating. So yeah I had a good first day.

Now you can say I'm a librarian  - Library technician actually which is one position below librarian.

Congratulations!,i wish you more good news in your life;your new job is wonderful,think about that;thousands of free books and sweetie childs inside of you,lol...

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:00pm

yeah, thousands of free books is a plus

Haven't gotten to know the kids yet, they could be like Denise the menace  

Edited by Angel
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:56pm

Dennis the Menace! Not Denise the menace! (Denise the Menice??)   ;)

heh heh heh - and Congratulations!!!! Joooooooiiiin ussssssss!  ;)

Send me a private message and let me know what school you are at!

yay!!!

Kim...

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 3:31am

Angel,

I am not of the 'old gang' from here, but I still do wish you much happiness and success in your new job!  Working with children is always a joy.  Congratulations!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:00am

Angel

Congradulations to you ,I hope that in the future you make great progress in your life.

Did you get a job in a liberary of your University or College? Please tell us something about it.

Regards,

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:49am

Thank you 

unity, the school is not a university or college. It is primary as I mentioned above its 5 to 12 years olds, in America I think that is elementary? in Pakistan....don't know?

Edited by Angel
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:45am

Congratulations Angel

May you achieve success in your new job.

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic