IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Rush to Hang Saddam Hussein  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rush to Hang Saddam Hussein

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Rush to Hang Saddam Hussein
    Posted: 29 December 2006 at 9:15am

Hold fast to the rope of Allah, and be not divided

Edited by Hanan
USA1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2006 at 9:08pm

"What really mattered was whether an Iraq freed from his death grip could hold him accountable in a way that nurtured hope for a better future. "

One day a free Iraq will look back at this time. I believe they will be thankful.

I believe that if Iraq wants to have peace with her own people, they will have to learn that tolerance brings peace. Until tolerance is achieved, they are in danger of losing everything and being ruled by another dictator who will keep the Iraqi people poor while they make millions in the name of religion.

Where is it written that they must kill each other?

They just don't get it!
Kashimoto View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kashimoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2006 at 9:59pm

Why do US want to taking care of Iraq and spend billion of dollars, and wipe terrorist?.... why can't US look toward their own country and spend the money to fix US, all those gangsters are terrorist why not try to wipe the gangsters.

dang that FOX news

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 11:15am

Kashimoto,

I couldn't agree with you more.....I'd rather the rest of the world burn or whatever it does than the U.S play "world police." There is more direct terror in our local communities than there is globally. Kashimoto I 100% agree with you.

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Kashimoto,

I couldn't agree with you more.....I'd rather the rest of the world burn or whatever it does than the U.S play "world police." There is more direct terror in our local communities than there is globally. Kashimoto I 100% agree with you.

Assalaamu alaikum:

Yes brother, you are so right. You daily have to deal with this hard element in America. There is an old proverb that states that charity begins at home. The US needs to tend to its own business and clean its own backyard before invading others. We still need to be charitable but do not need our young going to war to support the whims of a lame duck president. I pray that the new congress will reverse this cycle and remove the power from this man's hands. the US constitution was written by wise men and needs to be followed. We need to restore it. If this is one nation, under God, its constituents need to also realize that it does not state this as the Christian god, but the One God of all. May all have a safe and peaceful Eid and Holiday season. Enjoy your new Year!

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
niqab_ummi View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niqab_ummi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2006 at 5:10pm

Assalamu'Alaikum,

All I have to say is "Did it have to be on Eid"..

Out of all the days in the year did it have to be during the 3-days of Eid....

shia or sunni majority wouldn't you think that the importance of Eid would take priority...

Yes, in islam we can seek equal punishments for anothers crimes/actions and everyone knew it would happen but come on can we get some perspective and remember what Eid means and what is truly important and what we need to be taking care of as muslims on Eid.....

Eid Mubark...MasSalaama

Umm Abdelkhalek
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 10:28am

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2006 at 10:35am

Edited by Hanan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic