IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Rush to Hang Saddam Hussein  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rush to Hang Saddam Hussein

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 9:36am

Hold fast to the rope of Allah, and be not divided

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 12:45pm

Edited by Hanan
alibeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alibeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 1:32pm
[/QUOTE] I was opposed Saddam's hanging and am disturbed by the manner in which it was carried out. However, it is important to keep in mind that he wasn't an innocent victim. He was a secular man that employed ruthless actions to maintain his power as a dictator. Just ask his victims.

You have already judged Saddam by saying he was ruthless, a dictator and then you say Allah knows best? Get your comments straight!

Most of what is blamed on Saddam is CIA - US fabrications.

He bombed n gassed the renegades in his country for some good reasons. Texas or California would probably face nukes if they were to try seccede from the US would they?

Al Jazeera English showed some graphic images of the killing fields in Halabja, Iraq. This happened on a 13th March...why show it now when the news today is about the cruel murder of Saddam?

Do you all believe what the US and UN says about Halabja and other things Saddam is 'said to have done'? I still believe Saddam was right in many ways and that the West will lose the battle of the truth sooner or later.

Wasalam
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 5:25pm

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 5:49pm

Edited by Hanan
Seeking View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seeking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Alibeta,

I believe that Saddam Hussein was responsible for all the crimes and atrocities he was accused of, and for those that others had committed in his name and by his order.

No, he didn�t gas the Kurds in 1988, but he ordered the gassing. He didn�t kill countless Shiites, but he ordered the killings. He didn�t massacre the people of Dujail, but he personally ordered their tortures and subsequent deaths.

Saddam Hussein was guilty of all those crimes against humanity.

None of these horrendous crimes and atrocities justified the American-orchestrated Kangaroo Court proceedings and the undignified manner in which these so-called Iraqi officials (I assume they were employed by the Iraqi government) behaved.

May Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Forgiving, show mercy and forgiveness upon Saddam Hussein. May Allah, al-Muntaquim, bring death to all who have committed, and continue to commit horrendous crimes against the innocent people of Iraq.

Thank you Hanan, you echoed my sentiments. I don't think Saddam was given a fair proceeding.

Alibeta, I was only using what Allah has given us all-the ability to judge a matter. We should be able to take a stance after observing something to the best of our abilities. Based on the information provided to me, I think that Saddam and his sons were responsible for the brutal treatment of his own people, many of them innocent. 

If Texas and Arizona wanted to secceed from the Union, their citizens-men, women, children, elderlies, handicapped-don't deserve to be gassed and die a horrific death. That would be un-Islamic.

When I said "Allah knows best" I wasn't contradicting myself. What I meant was Allah, with His infinite wisdom and knowledge, would be the best to deal with Saddam.

Wasalaam.

alibeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alibeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 9:24pm
Hanan,

I do not believe at all you are being righteous here. Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq. Today more people have died than under the reign of Saddam. Saddam's reign was legitimate. Any rebellion against his reign should have been quelled. He did it his own way, rightfully. Bush is responsible for more murders, killings, rape and etc...yet he sleeps well while Saddam goes to gallows. That is not how humans are supposed to live on earth. Not by the command of Bush, the devil.

There is no justification for murdering Saddam on the basis of supposed crimes against humanity. His culling by the shiites and the Bush administration is a demonstration of the cruelty of the shiite regime in Iraq and the devilish designs of the Bush regime.

Read my own website and you will understand Islam better.

www.worldfutures.info
alibeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alibeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 9:26pm
Simple question...Do you think Bush or Blair would allow any seccesionist movement to prosper in the US or UK? Why is it that they can attack Muslims who take up arms against them while Saddam cannot defend his regime?

That is so unfair of your judgement.

The man is dead...pay some respect to him. That would make a better day for all Muslims if Muslims stop squabbling on the dead body of Saddam.

He has all my respect.

Wslm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic