IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sufism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sufism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 7:04am

proof about SUFI SWINES

from begining jewish and nassara they used this spys to infiltrate ISLAM and create sects

thus from spain the master spy the seal of JAHILIYAA ibn arabi

and from india his deputy KAFFIR QADIAN

now they want to become political and create theirs own SHARIAH COUNCIL

here is the PROOF

Sufi Muslim Council Exposed

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Haras Rafiq wants Ruth Kelly's money

As Ruth Kelly spoke at the Local Government Association today, you could see Haras Rafiq of the Neoconservative "Sufi Muslim Council" sitting by her side and almost rubbing his hands in glee when he heard that all he had to do was tow the government line in order to get funding from the Government.

In communist speak, Kelly spoke of "deradicalisation programmes" and basically talked about a state-sponsored version of Islam - step in Haras Rafiq - fresh from his trip to the Kibbutz, while Israeli bombs pounded Lebanon and Gaza.

Again, Haras Rafiq was dragged in front of the television cameras to support the government line - We ask once again - who are the "Sufi Muslim Council"? Who funds them? What are their links to the Labour Party? Why do they have such a close relationship with the neocons in Washington? What are the links between the SMC and the Zionists?

posted by Sufi at 2:27 PM | 0 comments 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006
7 Questions to ask the Sufi Muslim Council

(1) What is the source of funding for the Sufi Muslim Council? There are rumours that leaders (not sure if this should be plural, as there only seems to be one!) have been offering around wads of cash for this project. The Muslim community deserves to know.

(2) What are the links between the Sufi Muslim Council, Haras Rafiq and the British government? What meetings has Rafiq had with government, politicians or civil servants, other than those that have been publicised. Suddenly, Rafiq is invited by the government to join the post 7/7 working groups and all meetings thereafter - he was unknown before then.

(3) What is the link between the Sufi Muslim Council and the Labour Party? Azhar Ali - one of the "co-founders" of the Sufi Muslim Council has no Sufi credentials but has been a Labour Party councillor. Does the SMC adopt a "New Sufism" approach, akin to "New Labour"?

(4) What are the links between the Sufi Muslim Council and the much criticised Bush and Cheney supporting "Islamic Supreme Council of America"?

(5) What are the links between the Sufi Muslim Council and neoconservatives in the USA? Much of the analysis on the Sufi Muslim Council website is taken from neoconservative writers and think tanks. The criticism of Muslim Brotherhood and HT is taken direct from the writings of the neocons.

(6) What are the links between the Sufi Muslim Council and Zionists? The Sufi Muslim Council has boasted of its links to Jewish organisations in the UK that are ardent supporters of the Israeli state.

(7) What is the view of the Sufi Muslim Council on Qadianis, who claim to be Muslims? Private sources have told us that the Sufi Muslim Council is willing to accept that Qadianis are Muslims, even though they reject the finality of the final Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (saw).

posted by Sufi at 3:32 PM | 0 comments 

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
New Sufis for New Labour

Sufi Muslim Council Exposed

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Haras Rafiq wants Ruth Kelly's money

As Ruth Kelly spoke at the Local Government Association today, you could see Haras Rafiq of the Neoconservative "Sufi Muslim Council" sitting by her side and almost rubbing his hands in glee when he heard that all he had to do was tow the government line in order to get funding from the Government.

In communist speak, Kelly spoke of "deradicalisation programmes" and basically talked about a state-sponsored version of Islam - step in Haras Rafiq - fresh from his trip to the Kibbutz, while Israeli bombs pounded Lebanon and Gaza.

Again, Haras Rafiq was dragged in front of the television cameras to support the government line - We ask once again - who are the "Sufi Muslim Council"? Who funds them? What are their links to the Labour Party? Why do they have such a close relationship with the neocons in Washington? What are the links between the SMC and the Zionists?

posted by Sufi at 2:27 PM | 0 comments 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006
7 Questions to ask the Sufi Muslim Council

(1) What is the source of funding for the Sufi Muslim Council? There are rumours that leaders (not sure if this should be plural, as there only seems to be one!) have been offering around wads of cash for this project. The Muslim community deserves to know.

(2) What are the links between the Sufi Muslim Council, Haras Rafiq and the British government? What meetings has Rafiq had with government, politicians or civil servants, other than those that have been publicised. Suddenly, Rafiq is invited by the government to join the post 7/7 working groups and all meetings thereafter - he was unknown before then.

(3) What is the link between the Sufi Muslim Council and the Labour Party? Azhar Ali - one of the "co-founders" of the Sufi Muslim Council has no Sufi credentials but has been a Labour Party councillor. Does the SMC adopt a "New Sufism" approach, akin to "New Labour"?

(4) What are the links between the Sufi Muslim Council and the much criticised Bush and Cheney supporting "Islamic Supreme Council of America"?

(5) What are the links between the Sufi Muslim Council and neoconservatives in the USA? Much of the analysis on the Sufi Muslim Council website is taken from neoconservative writers and think tanks. The criticism of Muslim Brotherhood and HT is taken direct from the writings of the neocons.

(6) What are the links between the Sufi Muslim Council and Zionists? The Sufi Muslim Council has boasted of its links to Jewish organisations in the UK that are ardent supporters of the Israeli state.

(7) What is the view of the Sufi Muslim Council on Qadianis, who claim to be Muslims? Private sources have told us that the Sufi Muslim Council is willing to accept that Qadianis are Muslims, even though they reject the finality of the final Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (saw).

posted by Sufi at 3:32 PM | 0 comments 

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
New Sufis for New Labour

these are take from hindu NEO NAZI sites see how the hate islam and love SUFI SWINES

other. SufiSaints and Bhakti Cults, both were very popular with following amongstsubalterns. Sufis were more tilted towards spiritual side of Islam. They had to opposethe orthodox Ulema of Islam (those learned in Islamic Theology) who wereclose to the elite and power center of the society. These Sufis were closeto Christians and Jew mystics and also to the spirituality of some Hindusects. Moinuddin Ibn Arabi founded the doctrine of Wahadat-Al-Wajud (i.e.Unity of being,), this doctrine promoted spiritual universalism anddemolished the barriers of caste and creed. According to their preaching,real being is one and we are all His manifestations. Baba Farid of Punjabwrote his poetry in Punjabi and his verses were quoted in the AdiGranth,(Granth Saheb) by Guru Nanak. Mir Miyan another Sufi saint was requested to lay the foundation stoneof Harmandir in golden temple. Sayyid Waris Shah wrote Hir Ranzha,greatest classic of medieval Punjabi literature.

Edited by poga
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 7:08am

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Read the thread then you might see

only proof i can see is what i see on tv about alchoholic drink that gives the drunks the wings

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

in dream any one can fly

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 8:50am
Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

do you know how to think?

do you know how to Analise?

do you know what Logic is?

are you just emotional?

if you answered yes to the last one then you are not doing any of the three before it i.e your posts are just rants?

you ask for proof then when you are pointed towards it you ignorantly and emotionally say no i dont want to read it.

Point A: the word sufi as it is used today represents an unimaginable number of different groups all having different beliefs.

Question: if this is the absolute truth [which it is] how on earth can showing  what one two three or even 100 different sufi groups are doing wrong represent every single sufi on earth that not only is alive today but lived in the PAST AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUFIS YOU KNOW.

point B: you are blindly talking about almost every single major scholar in Islam, there isnt a single scholar on the face of this earth who isnt indebted to the fiqh works of a past sufi scholars.

based on the two points above YOU have to conclude that either what you know is wrong or LIMITED to what ever sufi groups you have run into. becouse to say a man is guilty for the sins of another man is to just about declare your self a kafir.

only proof i can see is what i see on tv about alchoholic drink that gives the drunks the wings

you are filled with hate, how ironic that you label your writing "sweetwords" when you lace them with venom.

learn to think, Analise and use logic emotions are nothing but you satisfying your self at the expense of others and for that people are called to account especially in a public domain where your words are tantamount to an open and public slander.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
sgeorge5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgeorge5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 10:24am

At one point in my life, I thought that I knew something about Sufis, but have since learned that I know nothing.  As a non-Muslim, why all this hostility toward Sufis?

Sid

poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 10:03pm

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

do you know how to think? yes brother when i wonder

do you know how to Analise? yes when i ponder

do you know what Logic is? Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta

are you just emotional? no but Dr Humayun Nafi Natram Is

if you answered yes to the last one then you are not doing any of the three before it i.e your posts are just rants? i answered yes and no

you ask for proof then when you are pointed towards it you ignorantly and emotionally say no i dont want to read it. there was no proof above but i did put some bellow[ proof is establish facts not hyphothesis

Point A: the word sufi as it is used today represents an unimaginable number of different groups all having different beliefs. not as much as you think

Question: if this is the absolute truth [which it is] how on earth can showing  what one two three or even 100 different sufi groups are doing wrong represent every single sufi on earth that not only is alive today but lived in the PAST AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUFIS YOU KNOW. even some jinns are also mumin but are they better than any regular guy

point B: you are blindly talking about almost every single major scholar in Islam, there isnt a single scholar on the face of this earth who isnt indebted to the fiqh works of a past sufi scholars.

not a single word i uttered agains four Khalifa four imam any SHAHABI any TABIEEN any TAB TABIEEN not single word against any auliya pir gaus

based on the two points above YOU have to conclude that either what you know is wrong or LIMITED to what ever sufi groups you have run into. becouse to say a man is guilty for the sins of another man is to just about declare your self a kafir. what two point

you are filled with hate, how ironic that you label your writing "sweetwords" when you lace them with venom. yes SWEETSWORDS is like vemom to the bacteria wound what is being treated by honey

learn to think, Analise and use logic emotions are nothing but you satisfying your self at the expense of others and for that people are called to account especially in a public domain where your words are tantamount to an open and public slander. my ever word is also being written by two angels and ALLAH will judge it well

Brother i do not say there is no marrifa how can i say such thing when i who promote it my self

if anyone who thinks just shariah is enough he is wrong

but if someone says marrifa is enough i know he is right

i know you said you been in this for 25 years i give you brother something what will not take twenty five moments but i guarantee it will give you more

and how can i say what i say

brother any one can claim any degree but if i say i am class eight

then to prove me wrong you ask me the question of class eight

if you are of class five then ask question of class five and if pass level of five then atleast you will know i know what you know but because i claimed i am class eight i also might know more then you

so brother i say with out any pride may ALLAH save me from such i am the fountainhead of my sequence and to prove it i have posted estimate of kursi and arsh go through the post and see if you find any flaw in the diagram of the cubical na laynn

brother i am not against marrifa and metaphysics of islam but i am aginst SUFI SWINE this two word i will make joined like sh1t and smell

brother it is adab to speak politly and it is easy but what i am doing is hard but many wise came and gone but this dogs they just keep on rolling theirs tongue

and as for marrifa please brother read this

I the BARZAKH disassociate ISLAM from the Sufi swines
I will separate theirs hidden Sufi circular symbols with my manifest cubical ISLAMIC signs
I say no one have monopoly over ILM E LADUNI apart from the ALLAH
Therefore to seek this knowledge i begun with this repetition of names
La Illa Ha illel La MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH
To see the Ilme E Laduni i asked my visual inspiration
It said to me to understand the Laduni learn what is connection between Cain and Newton
Learn what is the connection between apple and the Gravity between crow and the Cain
Learn if Ilm e Marrifa is phantom force
Then why AL KHIDR have to suffer the physical toil hunger and the pain
If he could materialize appear and disappear with his power
Then surly he would kill the oppressed king at this punishing hour
He killed the bad son but not the evil father of the nation
Because it was the duty of the Moses his miracles and his sermon
So as you see hear it is the Moses who holds the secrets of all Miracle
Yet he too had to go to AL KHIDR for the unknown knowledge and the hidden AQL
And what is that knowledge apart from the most obvious answer
All events concerning AL KHIDR is the events of theirs future
In future boy will become naughty
In future boat will be taken
In future will the inheritors will get theirs booty
Now with this connection as you bind AL KHIDR
You will find one learned men with the power Zikr and Fiqr
He learned the secrets of the nature he learned the process of inspiration
And now with the same connection you bind the Cain and the Newton
There one apple drops and he gains the knowledge of the gravity
Here one crow digs and killer learns
The dead deserves the burial dignity
He gives death to one and becomes the father of all graves
By the power of intention he kills one men
But by the power of the inspiration the whole humanity he saves
Therefore Ilm E Marrifa is the Ilm of Inspiration
The divine gift from the creator to his earthen creation
Ilm E Marrifa is not the monopoly of any man
It is not only for the Hindu Musalaman or the Christian
It is even used by the trout as the swim toward theirs birth place
Used by monkey donkey and the ants race
What can live without this Ilm
Without exercising the logic in theirs mental gym
Ilm E Laduni is the knowledge gained by the name of GOD
Ilm E Laduni is the knowledge gained by our inner word

from SWEETSWORDS 65 [ Marrifatic Map ]

Edited by poga
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 12:05am

Poga, Sufism is also know as tasawwuf.

Sure there are some who call themselves sufis but they are not true sufis. PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH!! READ THIS THREAD AND THE LINKS TO.

AND PLEASE STOP USING THE TERM SUFI SWINES!!

If you so desire to keep going then please create another thread and NOT dissort this one!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 12:20am

i know you said you been in this for 25 years i give you brother something what will not take twenty five moments but i guarantee it will give you more.

if you are referring to sufism can you provide a quote for me, i am not part of any sufi tariqah and have never claimed to be.

if you are of class five then ask question of class five and if pass level of five then atleast you will know i know what you know but because i claimed i am class eight i also might know more then you

I dont know what you are talking about. so far you havnt demonstrated any knowledge of anything.

so brother i say with out any pride may ALLAH save me from such i am the fountainhead of my sequence and to prove it i have posted estimate of kursi and arsh go through the post and see if you find any flaw in the diagram of the cubical na laynn

again i dont know what you are talking about or what you mean by sequence. You seem to be using some translator to translate your words into English but they never get the structure of the phrase exactly right.

but i am aginst SUFI SWINE this two word i will make joined like sh1t and smell

i highly doubt you even know what the word sufi means. it is a general term used to describe various groups around the world so who on earth are talking about.

brother it is adab to speak politly and it is easy but what i am doing is hard but many wise came and gone but this dogs they just keep on rolling theirs tongue

you ask me to be polite and in the same sentence you swear and curse, dont YOU see anything wrong with that.

i suspect your english is at such a low level you probably dont realise what you are saying.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
imp87 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imp87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 10:29am

Why aint know one banned this guy yet for calling people a kuffar?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic