IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - about tareeqah muhammadiyah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

about tareeqah muhammadiyah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanaofallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: about tareeqah muhammadiyah
    Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:14am

Tareeqah Muhammadiyah

About Tareeqah Muhammadiyah
The Arabic word 'Tareeqah' means 'path' or 'way'. The path or way of whom, is given by the second word 'Muhammadiyah'. Therefore Tareeqah Muhammadiyah basically means 'The Way of Prophet Muhammad (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him)'. It is a spiritual order which was initiated by a great Saint, the Ghous of his time, Hazrat Syidina Abdul Azeez Dabbaagh (may Allah shower his infinite mercy upon him) who lived around about 270 years ago in the city of Fez, Morocco.
Syidina Abdul Azeez Dabbaagh (may Allah shower his infinite mercy upon him) for about twelve years or so was in search for that person who could guide him to the nearness and love Prophet Muhammad (may Allah's peace upon him) and Allah the Exalted and Glorified. He went to many different sheikhs and acted upon everything they said but got nowhere. Then one day he went to the local cemetery and sat next to a grave of a saint. A person sat underneath a tree called him over and started to talk about things which Syidina Abdul Azeez Dabbaagh (may Allah shower his infinite mercy upon him) was after. He went on talking for a long period of time, and then eventually he gave Syidina Abdul Azeez Dabbaagh (may Allah shower his infinite mercy upon him) a supplication to recite. The person who gave the supplication was none other than Hazrat Ahmed Khizir (upon him be peace) and through the blessings of this supplication, this is how Tareeqah Muhammadiyah was initiated. All the blessings and illumination of this tareeq comes directly from Syidina Abdul Azeez Dabbaagh (may Allah shower his infinite mercy upon him) or from Prophet Muhammad (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) through the current Master of the tareeq.

Objective of Tareeqah Muhammadiyah
The aim of this tareeq is derived from the meaning of the supplication given to Hazrat Syidina Abdul Azeez Dabbaagh (may Allah shower his infinite mercy upon him) by Hazrat Ahmed Khizir (upon be peace). The summary of the meaning of the supplication is that Allah the Exalted by His Grace and Mercy brings us close to the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) in this world before our death. The word 'close' means in every aspect of the way of the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him), his eating, his drinking, his sleeping, his interaction with people, his business transactions etc. for 'he is the best of example for the whole of mankind'. Every type of worship in Islaam consists of two forms; outer form and inner form (the spirit) and the later is the real essence of that worship and where the actual benefit lies. Therefore, every act that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) performed consisted of these two forms. The seeker is trained firstly to adopt the outer form of that worship for example prayer. Then after being steadfast on it the seeker is trained to perform the prayer outwardly and inwardly. There are different degrees or levels of the inward worship. The higher one gets in relation to the inner form of worship the more the person is resembles the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and through this he gains his love and nearness. The sheikh of the tareeq decorates the seeker inwardly and outwardly with the sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace be upon him) with the goal of trying to make the seeker resemble the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) for the full twenty four hours of the day. Spending his time like the way the Prophet of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him).

Current Master of the Tareeq
The spiritual heir; his representative; his face and the most beloved of Syidina Abdul Azeez Dabbaagh (may Allah his infinite mercy upon him), the current Master of the tareeq, Hazrat Syidi Ahmad Dabbaagh (may Allah forever shower his blessings upon him). His blessed guidance and teachings are illuminating the hearts and souls of those who are under his supervision. All the guidance that ones tailor suited to every individual and gradually takes them through the spiritual course as outlined before. He is a sheikh who has been granted the gift of being able to do the tarbiyah of every individual that comes to him. Many seek his advice for both their spiritual and physical well-being in this life and the hereafter.

� Tareeqh Muhammadiyah
fanaofallah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanaofallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:24pm
assalamualicum brothers and sisters the web site www.zawiyah.org is know fully infinished, Allahamdullia! so please go to it and have a look at the course of self purification, you will be able to have the whole picture of the course of self purification (tazkiyah tul nafs), fully explained of how the course works and what each stage is about.
please feel free to give your gives and if you would like more information about the course of self purification then please use the contacts button to put your queries forwards Jazzak Allah Khair!

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:12pm

Originally posted by fanaofallah fanaofallah wrote:

assalamualicum brothers and sisters the web site www.zawiyah.org is know fully infinished, Allahamdullia! so please go to it and have a look at the course of self purification, you will be able to have the whole picture of the course of self purification (tazkiyah tul nafs), fully explained of how the course works and what each stage is about.
please feel free to give your gives and if you would like more information about the course of self purification then please use the contacts button to put your queries forwards Jazzak Allah Khair!

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Brother,

Brother,can i join with the class?;but i have no money! to give,will it cause problem?,no classrom then  only i will enter to the site without any cost,will u accept?..i am waiting your answer;i urgently need to be purified,Jazak Allah Khair.

Edited by Suleyman
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 7:26am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Why is the tariqah called "tariqah muhamadiyah" most/all tariqah's are named after the respected wali of allah who established the tariqah.

I dont know how familiar you are with  people outside your region or rather around the world, but you should explain "none other than Hazrat Ahmed Khizir (upon him be peace)" as many who are not familiar with the lives of the scholars and Imams would at this point say you have funny beliefs.

Saydinah Khidr who is either a Prophet or wali of allah is alive as the prophet Isa (hs) and the prophet Ilias(i think the name is corect) are alive although all for different reasons. Isa (hs) was raised up by allah to jannah, Ilias (hs) salam saw the bridge (sirat) and jahanam after which he asked allah to also raise him
up as his people were extremely wicked since seeing those two (if i remember corectly) was the condition of entering jannah as it is said in the Sunnah. I do not know the reason why sayidinah khidr is alive but one thing i have read was that he drank from the water of life, i think the one that will resurect people on the day of judgment but allahu alam.

One thing is certain many scholars have seen him such as Imam Nawawi, Tirmidhi, Abdul Qadir al gilani the list is long and the accounts are not weak. There is one authentic naration from rasul allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) in which a voice was heard saying "assalamu alaikum"(or similar) to rasul allah  sayidinah ali (hs) asked who it was and rasul allah replied it was khidr. There is another in which rasul allah once said "maybe one of my ummah will live to see the Dajaal" the scholars have said he was refering to sayidinah khidr.

Through out Islamic history there have been accounts of the scholars and awliyah meeting sayidinah khidr and him teaching them or guiding them it is well established and many traditional scholars know it better than me, that was a brief summary of the issue, khair insha allah.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanaofallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 12:34pm

[/QUOTE]

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Brother,

Brother,can i join with the class?;but i have no money! to give,will it cause problem?,no classrom then  only i will enter to the site without any cost,will u accept?..i am waiting your answer;i urgently need to be purified,Jazak Allah Khair.

[/QUOTE]

assalamualicum brother are you seroiusly saying you want to get purified or just mocking?

if you are true in what you say then sure you can join the course. it is free of charge and does not include any costs of any kind you can join the course simply by going to the website which is know fully finished on www.zawiyah.org and have the whole picture of the purification course, if you like what you see then please use the contacts buttons on the site to put forward a request to join, please if you do then please also give your address so a video which furthur explains the purification course can be sent to you through the post.

masallama 

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 12:40pm

Aleykum Selam ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Brother,

,Jazak Allah Khair,it was just an exam...Wa Salaam...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 12:45pm
I highly suggest you the zhikr audios of brother's site,they are alike i saw in the Blue Mosque,relaxing...Jazak Allah Khair...
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanaofallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 2:05pm
which brother's site - zikr - r u refering to yours or what bro?

Edited by fanaofallah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic