IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hindu Terrorism on Muslims in India  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hindu Terrorism on Muslims in India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hindu Terrorism on Muslims in India
    Posted: 19 December 2006 at 11:31am

Here is a topic:

The Hindu Nationalist movement, Sangh Parivar, effectively ousted the INC from parliement and transformed the India society. It did so partially by advocating Milton Friedman type capitalist reforms enabling a new class of Hindu rich and powerful (this occurred as a culmination of decades of American aid to India via assistance of capital investment in infrastructure, education, etc). Did the Sangh Parivar work with American efforts to oust the INC which was otherwise traditionally opposed to free market capitalism and weary of American influence? The INC was 'old money' with ties to Britain while the Sangh Parivar was 'new money' with ties to America.

The Sangh Parivar advocated a nationalism which galvanized Hindus against Muslims, forming poor villagers into RSS militias which targetted Muslims as enemies.  RSS and Sangh Parivar efforts reached crescendoes in the Babri Mosque (Ayodhra) incident which elevated the BJP to national political power. It also was empowered  by the aftermath of the Gujurat train massacres/riots (recently identified by an independent inquiry as caused by an accident rather than Muslim mob as the BJP led Gujurat govt claimed). 

The connection should be noted that the Hindu nationalism used for the villification of Muslims galvanized voters to vote for (knowingly and unknowingly) the BJP (the political face of the RSS And Sangh Parivar movement) and free market capitalist reforms which have in turn enabled massive economic growth.  The massive economic  growth in India during the 1990s parrelleled massive American infusion of investments, financing, etc.  This is hardly coincidental. American firms and foreign policy towards India had been working towards preparing India for capitalist development since its independence from Britain. So one must ask: were American efforts behind the rise to power of the BJP and Sangh Parivar movement?

The RSS and the BJP have utilized (hereonto unlabelled by American political interests as such) terrorist tactics (ie. violence and threat of violence against civilians) for their strategy against Muslims. This has included riots, arsons of Muslim businesses and homes, murders and rapes to ethnically cleanse mixed neighborhoods. These appear to be part of a strategy to empower Hindu nationalist parties and weaken Muslim economic and political power district by district and province by province.  (Ie. Must it be mentioned that the BJP led govt outlawed conversion to Islam AND the slaughter and consumption of beef?) Sangh Parivar thought identifies certain religious beliefs as "Hindu", such as buddhism, hinduism, sikhism. It recognizes certain beliefs as foreign and thus needing to be repressed: Islam, Christianity, Judaism.   As well, Sangh Parivar thought considers all ethnic Indian people as "Hindus" even if they are Muslim, Christian, atheist, etc. Thus, all people not of the "Hindu" belief should be "returned" to their rightful "Hindu" identity eventually rather than tolerated.  Thus BJP legislation becomes progressively anti monotheist and anti Islam. 

The most widely seen effort of Sangh Parivar tactics was the Nov 2001 attack on parliement which the BJP led Indian govt used to justify heightened military tension with Pakistan and connect India with the Bush War on Terror campaign. The Guardian recently ran an article on this titled: India's Shame. Sangh Parivar  operatives appear to be involved in manipulating the attack as a pretext for India's "war" much as Russia used/planned the Moscow apartment bombings of 1999 as a pretext of its "war" and America used the 9/11/01 attacks as pretext for its "war".

Please look into this.  And Allah knows best.

Let there arise from amongst you a group inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and they are the successful ones. Al Imran:104
Abu Jahal View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Jahal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 3:10am
Hundus are waking up
Nazleen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 8:12pm
http://www.nyu.edu/classes/keefer/joe/reuben2.html
Hindu Terrorism by Reshma.
Confused
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:10am
no we muslims suffer not half as much from hindu extremists as compared to what other suffer from muslim extremists.  it is completely wrong to paint the whole hindu community, what are you saying brother what moscow did, what america did....you are doing the same thing what they do ie paint all with same brush, dont they say "islamic terrorism" and we run saying you are wrong with the term isla is religion of peace.
moreover your facts are screwed conversion was never banned in india to any religion, it is a constitutional right.
on the contrary we muslims get a lot of oppurtunities and our universities get huge grants from governments n our religous institutions like deoband, nadwa, IRF etc etc etc {list is endless} operate freely and propagate islam, i myself has been involved in dawah work for many yrs now and i can only say come to India and do dawah work and then form your opinion.
sitting in USa you have no clue of ground realities. yes there are stray incidents against minorities but i ask where in the world doesnt these stray incidents happen - point out to me one islamic country where some time or other minorities are not harassed, but like we dont want to be painted in one stroke, so shall we not paint any with one stroke.
if i have been discriminated 5 times ever by some hindu, then i have been favored in jobs, interviews, team selections, leadership positions etc. by hindus over other hindus a 1000 times.
in times of discrimination {which happens rarely} the muslims around me kuestion is he like pharoah? and the answer is always no {remember what all pharoah did} and if the clear command of God is to "talk gently to pharoah"-{20:44} then we have to still behave gently to him.....the result is that he becomes our friend sooner or later as God promised and asked us muslims "repel evil with good, your enemy will beome your friend"-{41:34-36}.
IN THE END I WOULD LIKE TO aDD INDIa IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THaT GIVES SUBSIDIY ON EXPENSES TO MUSLIMS TO TRaVEL TO HaJJ, THE RELIGOUS DUTY TO VISIT MECCa. THERE aRE MORE THaN 57 MUSLIM COUNTRIES  SOME OF WHICH aRE EXTREMELY RICH TELL ME WHICH DOES SO???
overall speaking india is the best place to be as a muslim in the world today, thaks to allah my grandparents didnt migrate to pakistan.
peace be on you.

Edited by rememberallah - 01 February 2011 at 12:23am
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
ankhanh View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ankhanh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by rememberallah rememberallah wrote:

no we muslims suffer not half as much from hindu extremists as compared to what other suffer from muslim extremists.  it is completely wrong to paint the whole hindu community, what are you saying brother what moscow did, what america did....you are doing the same thing what they do ie paint all with same brush, dont they say "islamic terrorism" and we run saying you are wrong with the term isla is religion of peace.
moreover your facts are screwed conversion was never banned in india to any religion, it is a constitutional right.
on the contrary we muslims get a lot of oppurtunities and our universities get huge grants from governments n our religous institutions like deoband, nadwa, IRF etc etc etc {list is endless} operate freely and propagate islam, i myself has been involved in dawah work for many yrs now and i can only say come to India and do dawah work and then form your opinion.
sitting in USa you have no clue of ground realities. yes there are stray incidents against minorities but i ask where in the world doesnt these stray incidents happen - point out to me one islamic country where some time or other minorities are not harassed, but like we dont want to be painted in one stroke, so shall we not paint any with one stroke.
if i have been discriminated 5 times ever by some hindu, then i have been favored in jobs, interviews, team selections, leadership positions etc. by hindus over other hindus a 1000 times.
in times of discrimination {which happens rarely} the muslims around me kuestion is he like pharoah? and the answer is always no {remember what all pharoah did} and if the clear command of God is to "talk gently to pharoah"-{20:44} then we have to still behave gently to him.....the result is that he becomes our friend sooner or later as God promised and asked us muslims "repel evil with good, your enemy will beome your friend"-{41:34-36}.
IN THE END I WOULD LIKE TO aDD INDIa IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THaT GIVES SUBSIDIY ON EXPENSES TO MUSLIMS TO TRaVEL TO HaJJ, THE RELIGOUS DUTY TO VISIT MECCa. THERE aRE MORE THaN 57 MUSLIM COUNTRIES  SOME OF WHICH aRE EXTREMELY RICH TELL ME WHICH DOES SO???
overall speaking india is the best place to be as a muslim in the world today, thaks to allah my grandparents didnt migrate to pakistan.
peace be on you.

Nice to know that! Your information is very useful. I can understand a bit more relating muslims.

Edited by ankhanh - 10 April 2015 at 8:54pm
herber345 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by rememberallah rememberallah wrote:

peace be on you.

Well said, you have given great explanation. Its right Indian Muslims are much happier in this nation and they can freely move anywhere and live their life in own way.

Edited by herber345 - 10 December 2013 at 10:19pm
muni36 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muni36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 12:46pm
has any muslim ever thought of looking in Mirror? I mean the attrocities that Muslims inflicted on other religinos over last 1000 years?, look in mirror and you will see the reason for whats happening now, You reap what you sow
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 6:55am
Salaams Muni36, please help us better reflect upon your advice by mentioning a few specific historical examples of Muslim cruelty, which you believe Muslim now deserve the infliction of atrocities in contemporary times.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic