IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the doctor’s office  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the doctor’s office

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desting2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the doctor’s office
    Posted: 17 December 2006 at 9:34am
a sick female went a walk in clinic. she talked to the secretary and asked if there was a female doctor. she was told there is only male doctor today. she said okay and asked if she could see him. as usual she was told have a seat please and will be call in a minute.

after sitting there for a while a nurse called her name , and ask what brought her to the clinic, she answered I have problems but I'm bit shy to tell male doctor. The nurse answer he is doctor, don't worry about it just tell me what brought you here. she said I have problem in my intestine and other female stuff. she checked her blood pressure and wrote down the details. the nurse said the doctor will be with you in a mintue.

after while,sitting in the room the doctor showed up after reading what she told the nurse and said I will take a test to see if you are pregnant, she answered I'm not pregnant. the doctor said but still I will take a test to see if you are pregnant, she answered I'm not married, the doctor responded is good idea to take pregnant a test before i reach conclusion about your state. she said I'm positive that I'm not pregnant and I'm still virgin. the doctor answered oh! No partner. after short talk she left the clinic. On her way to home, she asked what if the doctor is right that I could be pregnant like virgin Mary, jesus's mom.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic