IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - slander against the Prophet  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

slander against the Prophet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: slander against the Prophet
    Posted: 14 December 2006 at 10:44pm

I have Christian people who claim our Prophet pillaged, raped andmassacred entire populations when he was on the Earth.

Of course this is bogus but I don't ever read any of this in the more Western biographies of him.  Where are these people getting these ideas?

Edited by B.H.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2006 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by B.H. B.H. wrote:

I have Christian people who claim our Prophet pillaged, raped andmassacred entire populations when he was on the Earth.

Of course this is bogus but I don't ever read any of this in the more Western biographies of him.  Where are these people getting these ideas?

Their evil, over imaginative minds!!

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2007 at 11:40am
Originally posted by B.H. B.H. wrote:

Of course this is bogus but I don't ever read any of this in the more Western biographies of him. Where are these people getting these ideas?

From the fabricated hadiths.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 7:51pm
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 8:01pm

"Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 3017

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:47am

You may like to see the enlightened life of Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) in the following thread; one should never lose the sight of contexts while learning anything:

the Life of Prophet Muhammad (saw)

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Honzo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2009 at 7:27am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

"Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 3017

Response:

Commonly Misquoted Narration # 7

http://www.load-islam.com/artical_det.php?artical_id=414&subsection=Misconceptions#28

Edited by Honzo - 14 January 2009 at 7:30am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic