IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I hate living with my in-laws  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I hate living with my in-laws

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ma84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2012 at 9:50am
Asalaamu alaikum,

I was searching on this topic and I came upon ur post..I have been having the same problem, married 8 months ago to my first cousin, living with the inlaws n having the same issues with mil...i wuz wondering since this post has been written. In 2005, wat has happened in ur life since and did u get a chance to leave ur inlaws...im in the exact situation u are in..he is the eldest son n is taking care of the family financially...my mil makes us fight...im depressed and hopeless...i hope to get some positive feedback from u...i was living abroad before marriage n I movedback home after..before marriage evryone wuz good after they all changed..i did love marriage with cousin n the only reason im bearing all is becoz of him he is gud to me,,but his parents r horrible...plz advise thanx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic