IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2 Wishes  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 Wishes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Wishes
    Posted: 11 December 2006 at 6:57pm
 a chick with long legs ...hahahahaha ... I still have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 5:41pm

A man walks up to the bar with an ostrich behind him, and as he sits the bartender comes, and asks for their order.

The man says, �I�ll have a beer� and turns to the ostrich.  �What�s yours?�

�I�ll have a beer, too� says the ostrich. 

The bartender pours the beer and says �That will be $3.40 please,� and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out exact change for payment. The next day, the man, and the ostrich come again, and the man says, �I�ll have a beer,� and the ostrich says, �I�ll have the same.� 

Once again, the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.  This becomes a routine until, late one evening, the two enter again.

�The usual?� asks the bartender.

�Well, it�s close to last call, so I�ll have a large scotch,� says the man.

�Same for me,� says the ostrich.

�That will be $7.20,� says the bartender. 

Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the bar.

The bartender can�t hold back his curiosity any longer.

�Excuse me, sir, how do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?�

�Well,� says the man, �Several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found an old lamp.  When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes.  My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I just put my hand in my pocket, and the right amount of money will always be there.�

�That�s brilliant,� says the bartender.  �Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you�ll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!�

�That�s right!� Whether it�s a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there,� says the man.

The bartender asks �one other thing sir, what�s with the ostrich?�

The man replies,

�My second wish was for a chick with long legs.�

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic