IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims and World Religions  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims and World Religions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslims and World Religions
    Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:03pm

To some of the non-Muslim members on the board I first have to say for certain insensitive members on here: I apologize. I say this not just an apologetic tone but a tone of sorrow and sincerity. Islam is not always what we say here. I for one can vouch for that. I understand sometimes members where their emotions on the "sleeve" in this case their fingers. It's quite inappropriate to make fallible arguments as well as disrespect another fact because ones belief has lead to fanaticism.

As Muslims we are to conduct ourselves in a just manner and we must be cordial to those of other faiths even though they do not share our views. First off let me get some points across. Muslims are not against Jews. However Muslims are against any political system that discredits the adherents of Islam--you make your own thoughts on what this means.

Muslims are not against Christians for the same reason as Jews God specifically says that the rightous Christian and the rightous Jew among their population is to be respected as a rightous member and true believer. God also mentions that life is sacred therefore must be treated that way, each and every living organism that exist is to be respected, from the tallest human to the smallest plant.

I have to say I am disappointed in a certain member here for not correctly portraying Islam in the correct light. We are a human family regardless of our backgrounds and faith, therefore, we must engage in discussions that respects that. I hope this member whoever he/she is can heed my words and sincerely evaluate their mindset when engaging in discussions here.

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:14pm

This post has been removed!

Conduct yourself with cordiality otherwise we are not obliged to enertain your participation. Thank you.

-Nausheen

Edited by Nausheen
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 2:47pm
Hmmm and what is the reason for this post Br. Rehmat?
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:56pm
Asalam walaikum brother Israfil!

You are right brother Israfil.  We are all equal.  Everyone is equal.

I apologize to my fellow members if I have heart their feelings.  I love my country more than anything else.  In defending it I may be sometimes aggressive.

But I mean no offence.

Peace and Love.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 12:28am

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Hmmm and what is the reason for this post Br. Rehmat?

Es_Selam'un Alkeykum Brother Israfil,

please don't consider to the post,he came and passed...Wa Salaam...

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 1:51am
awee I love your pots and flowers Suleyman
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:07am

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

awee I love your pots and flowers Suleyman

I know,i am an easy and domestic brother,shame of the men...flowers are from the Jannah.org,i love spring and wanted with me in the board....next week,i will be at the climb to an highest mountain for conducting the songs and melodies of the spring including a real show(pics) with the flowers...peace... 

Edited by Suleyman
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:28am
Thanks Israfil. Every religion has believers with arrogant attitudes, etc. I
personally try to challenge these types of Christians when they pop in to
IC, and it is good to see Muslims willing to the same to their brothers in
faith.

DavidC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic