IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what do men really want  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what do men really want

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samir_Abdul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 10:53am

what men want????

my answer to the question for me personally, is a companion that i can share my physical, mental,spirtual life with....some one who relates to me on a wide variety of cultural,educational, economical, and spirtual values...

and pretty face is always good...
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:45am

Peace,

Well that depends on what kind of a man he is.If he is a believer and is looking for a partner,he would obviously look for a believeing woman.Race,culture,wealth etc etc becomes secondary.And most importantly GOD commands us to marry believing  ppl.This would give us peace and happiness in our married life.Now coming back to your situation,i would say that there is no need for you to be in an argument with your ex.If you are remarried,this might upset your current husband.If you have a child with your ex,the contact should only be for the sake of him being able to meet his child or sending money or whatever according to the agreement reached between the both of you during the divorce.I dont understand whats the need for someone to discuss the reasons for divorce after it has already happened and both of the parties are already married again.

its not even about these men anymore. its about me and the way i conduct myself in relationships. it took me some time to do some self reflection and i realise that i gave these men the licence to hurt me and do what they did to me. i needed to recover from past patterens of behaviour or else i will find myself repeating past mistakes and getting the same end results, no matter which man im married to.

Those who follow GOD's law will have happiness here and in the hereafter

[10:62] Absolutely, GOD's allies have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

[10:64] For them, joy and happiness in this world, as well as in the Hereafter. This is GOD's unchangeable law. Such is the greatest triumph.

[13:29] Those who believe and lead a righteous life have deserved happiness and a joyous destiny.

Peace!

Edited by haris30432 - 20 February 2010 at 12:47am
ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
Shema View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 2:58pm
i thjink your hus is looking for excuses to make youi understand that he is gone forever so pls move on
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic