IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what do men really want  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what do men really want

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 3:29am

well said candid. but in some cases u get too much interference from well meaing relatives. even if a problem was bound to get resolved, intervention by 3rd parties complicates issues and this leads to divorce ultimately

the couple themselves could be helpless victims who are caught in the middle of this whirlwind. then theres outside pressure to act in a certain way

if in anger u tell all ur friends and family that u are leaving n next thing u guys have made up...u get all these funny looks...n next time theres aproblem , they dont wanna listen cos they think u playing games

ive heard of cases where parents have threatned to disown their married daughters if the daughter were to go back to her hubby,cos the parents disapprove n they are rich. thus they think that wealth gives them the right to have control over their daughter, who by the way, happens to be married.

taliyya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taliyya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2006 at 7:49am
u r having 2 much contact with your ex .
rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2006 at 5:31am
taliyya, i cant help it. he chose to transfer here knowing that im here. i even avoid going for community fuctions cos i know he will be there. i even dont go out lunch time cos i dont wanna run into him. we work for the same sompany in the same building. on top of that hes my 3rd cousin. so whether i like it or not, im bound to run into him.
.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:48am

All men r not the same just as all women are not same.

This one's retarded though . Cousin and husband....now thats a real dozzyy ... hope u get a new job, cuz that seems to be the only solution rr u can just hit him and tell him to stop bugging u

Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 11:08pm

Life is all about balance.  Don't forsake your mother and forget about her but you should realize that when you get married that you must also pay attention to your husbands wants and needs which could confilct with your mother's. 

If your mother was understanding she would realize that she's raised you and you have your own life to lead.

rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 11:13pm

its not even about these men anymore. its about me and the way i conduct myself in relationships. it took me some time to do some self reflection and i realise that i gave these men the licence to hurt me and do what they did to me. i needed to recover from past patterens of behaviour or else i will find myself repeating past mistakes and getting the same end results, no matter which man im married to.

recovery is a slow process but in the end its worth it.

"so surely with every difficulty there is relief. Surely with every difficulty there is relief. Surah 94. verses 5 and 6
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 6:07am
Salam,

Brother i am the starter of the topic 'I wanna save my marraige' in family matters,my wife left me cause she stopped loving and the main reason she gave was she felt a repelling smell from me when i was arround and this made her hate sex.she assumed this to be a message from allah that its time for us to apart,brother its a love marraige and i left the whole world behind to marry her but suddenly just 2months back she demanded for talaq and finally she took it.i still cant imagine what went wrong i tried my best to save this marraige but she never bothered to solve this smell problem.

i like your question'Did you walk away from this relationship satisfied that you on your part did everything you could to sustain this relationship?i did everything but she just thought of walking out i dont know what was her main reason but she is gone forever,i love her still but she dont,she said sheloved me till one year back but now she dont love me at all,is it possible.
Samir_Abdul View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samir_Abdul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:52pm
im a man and i can say one of the most important things a woman can show me is loyality...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic