IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wanting to convert - now what?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanting to convert - now what?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 2:44am

Originally posted by Josh_345 Josh_345 wrote:

I am sad to hear this. Why do you think the Koran is holy and the bible is not? These visions could be coming from Satan. The Koran has been wrong on predictions of the future.

The point is that David has found his true God, the Lord Almighty. Satan does not lead one to God, he leads people away from God. Also, I am sure that David had the most beautiful dreams and visions and he has not seen any seven headed or five headed dragons.

BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 2:52am

David,

Tabaarakallaho alaik, (God bless you) Ameen.

Greetings and welcome to Islam. I have always had the feeling that one day you would be a Muslim. Maa'shaAllah.

Please go to a masjid, dear David and it would be a beautiful day for you and you will cherish the sweet memories forever.

And, please do not be alarmed if you find Muslims there bursting into tears for those will be the tears of Joy, which I cannot explain and I have those right now in my eyes as I write this to you.

Best Regards & Salaam Alaikum

BMZ

Edited by bmzsp
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 2:57am

"When the children are threatened, and the snake strikes, the ray of light will reveal all by the hand of the pharo. Crockadile rock Steve Irwin. Who won? In good hands."

You are wild, Morgan Wild.

ysimjee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ysimjee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 2:59am

slm

believe me, it will be the most wonderful day of your life.

two years down the line, and i can still remember exactly what i did on that day, even what i wore that day.  

Inshallah eveything work out for you david.

Y Simjee
rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 3:03am

mabrouk david

i make dua that Allah SWT keeps u rightly guided and increases your level of imaan.

JosphMorganWild View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JosphMorganWild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 3:16am
Satan means : satURn A'ngel.
Meaning to keep the world turning.
Which means to clear the slate of time, and all spirits.
Jesus stopped time to live eternally. t. x, is to keep it turning (nazi) who hated the bible.
David is a bloodline. The lord almighty is one of david's children.
Satan the name does not exist. Merely fear factor.

You are so sure of what other people dream. How are you so knolegable.

The word Dragon in Christianity means "Dagon" which means half man half fish, as in the first christian church. To the "R", no heart. Seven headed dragon means the Jews. The Dragon stands for opium. The jews ran the opium trade from day 1.
It is meant as a test to see if the messiah can die.
"Will put the dragon under his feet".
The lord All Migh Ty means he can tie all to the devil.
No profit had visions without the use of drugs.
The real dreams are in the land of creation, dreamtime.

Turning a blind eye and ignoring anything is not what a leader does.
David was a warrior who killed men in war. That is why he wasn't allowed to rule religiously. Therefore only his off-spring could try.

Never belief a vision. That is why god gave us eyes, not a minds eye.
That is for god in the ring of fire, to reveal all.
Considering David reigned before the lord almighty, and it was the Pharo who first recognised christ and claimed him to be god after he interpreted the Pharo's dreams, which only Christ could do. The seven cows was what the Pharo dreamt, interpreted by Jesus.
Number 7 (Month of Ju'Ly) to see if the Jews are Lyers. The second coming after the star of david (5) After evil (6, one for good measure) before neverending eternity (8). An awkward number 7. It doesnt fit.
Dont take it lit-er-ally. Number before the chinese number 8 and 9 for Japan. God reaches the 10. The only number that isnt liked is 4, As in animal. I went to a christian church. Sit, stand,sit,stand, give us money. Dogs. Drove me mad. I went to a mosk and liked what I saw.
Mohammid did a great job of leading his people. You are all blessed. Maybe that is why you boys carry yourself so well. He prepared you all well. You stand for something that is a benefit to our societies. The apitimy of the family strucure. Very proud my friends. A great man was he. Rubs off still. The purpose of god in all his glory. That is what god is to me. Empowerment and rightousness. The right hand fits the heart perfectly. The left is the cover. Pharo. Rest in peace my friend.

Edited by JosphMorganWild
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 7:08am

Thanks for coming, have a plessant stay and you are a delight, MorganWild. Amen

You remind me of a good old friend, who has a similar style but he used to write Farrow.

Best Regards

BMZ

Edited by bmzsp
JosphMorganWild View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JosphMorganWild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 7:14am
Kind words from a kind man. Blushing now. Look what you have done. Smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic