IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Twelfth Imam & Return of Jesus  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Twelfth Imam & Return of Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:09pm

Thank you brother, however I am not a Brother I am a Sister.

You are so right we cannot wait for anyone we must strive with all our hearts to do and be our best.

At the same time we need strive to be environmentally friendly and recycle as much as we can, though I have to admit I struggle with this some times as it is so easy to just toss something in the green bag instead of the blue bag.

As for me being Imam Mehdi I could only dream of making such a difference.  I still think We are the Messiah, the Prophets, the Messengers of Allah who can and do make a difference.

Inshallah may my service to Allah and the World help save lives and help encourage everyone to come together to create a lasting peace.

May Allah Bless the Service and Efforts of us all in this Inter Faith, Education, Counseling and Consultation with Prayers and living prayers JIhad.

This is My Call to the World, But then I am only Speaking for the Earth, just one humble and courageous servant of Allah trying to do His/Her (Allah, The Earth and Humanity) Bidding.

Not to mention I find it hard to remain silent with all that is going on.

I just want to do my part and make a difference.

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:12pm

There is so many possiblities for doing good works of corse with consultation, education, prayer and living prayer and counseling that it makes me a little exhausted just thinking about all the good things we can do.

Inshallah
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:19am
sister amlhabibi2000, i meant no offence by referring to you as brother. perhaps you sounded very masculine to me by assuming the role of a Prophet and Messiah. Nevertheless i must disagree and correct you that We are NOT Messiah, we are not Prophets and Messengers of Allaah. And therefore, before you begin getting yourself actively involved in educating others or islaamic counselling i suggest that you do some learning first...
MOCKBA
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:12am

Dear Brother Mackba

Your are correct I am still learning all that it means to being Muslim.

Though I have found others have a difference of opinion with me as to what that means, it is okay for one could say there is some unity in diversity.

I am not trying to start another religion per say, though I am trying to encourage people to think a little differently. Inshallah

I am by far not a perfectionist for the role Allah has Inspired me to take on but I am trying with all my heart and soul to do what I can for Humanity, the Earth and Allah.

Allah knows best my faults and my good points as He does of everyones.

I am hoping to affirm  the basis of Islam and and renew it if I may.

That is why I say we are the Messiah, the Prophets etc because we are the Messengers and Servants of Allah with the role as Leaders, Teachers, Planners, and Movers and Motivaters.

Basically we are the people who have the duty to make heaven on Earth and within ourselves and one another.

Basically education is true justice along with counseling, consultation and pray with living prayers.

The days of stoning people, hanging  people, torturing people is over!

Not to mention the days of polluting and wasting and let people starve, go without shelter, clothing, education are over as well.

This is the time of the end, the day of judgment and it starts in each moment, a moment to judge what needs to be done if there is a problem and get assistance from the community to resolve it.

Edited by amlhabibi2000
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:58am

Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

The days of stoning people, hanging  people, torturing people is over!

Not to mention the days of polluting and wasting and let people starve, go without shelter, clothing, education are over as well.

I too wish that those days are over, but looking at the world with the naked eye i can't see what you see. May be you are locked in a magic castle for  I watch people killed unjustly, women tortured and humiliated, i hear of nuclear and chemical weapons development capable of wiping out humanity, i see pollution and feel resulting from it global warming and changes in climate... crowds of people in hunger and with no shelter, other crowds of children with no education and forced to work to satisfy the need of consumers in rich countries...    

Your understanding of Prophethood is off the track... perhaps you wanted to say Vicegerent.

MOCKBA
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:34pm

Brother what I meant was that thess practices are no longer as we have the education resources to solve most problems and issues!!

Inshallah we will have a great sorting out into groups for guidance, education, counseling, consultation and prayer with living prayers.

Brother that time is now, today is judgement day, each moment is a judgment day moment....

See my Inter Faith Call to Jihad Post
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic