IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Twelfth Imam & Return of Jesus  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Twelfth Imam & Return of Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Twelfth Imam & Return of Jesus
    Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:30am

In Islam as far as I know they are waiting for the Twelfth Imam who is the return of Jesus.

I myself feel we collectively are the Twelfth Imam as if we tried our hardest we could not see or know all mankind from begining to end and it is said the Tweflth Imam is hidden.

So I am wondering what you heard of the Twelfth Imam?

What do you think about this idea of the twelfth Iman and the return of Jesus.

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:35am

Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

....I myself feel we collectively are the Twelfth Imam ....

Sheeeeeesh. If JDL heard about it - you would be 'hanging on the tree (Deu.)' - as the earlier Messiah (Jesus).

Now back to FYI:

Jews, Christians and Muslims - all are expecting for the arrival of this person. Jews believe he would be a 'powerful king or dictator'; Christian believe he would their 'crucified God', while Muslims have two different opinion about this person - Sunni believe he would be Essa (Jesus), while Shia expect him to be the 12th Righteous Imam - as prophesized by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

However, both Christian and Muslim majority believe that the reason for this person's coming would be to save the humanity from the murderous Anti-Christ (Dajjal), who would appear among the Jews. And if you look around the Anti-Christ is already hear (NWO) - but there is no sign of the 12th Imam!

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:42am

I still think we are the Twelfth Imam, because the Twelfth Imam is known as the hidden Imam and what is mkore hidden that the fact as I mentioned no matter how hard you try you can never know all of mankind.

So there for I feel we are the Twelfth Imam and we are the return of Jesus, the Messiah and we are tested just as and liek the Prophets of old were tested but in our daily lives.

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

I still think we are the Twelfth Imam, because the Twelfth Imam is known as the hidden Imam and what is mkore hidden that the fact as I mentioned no matter how hard you try you can never know all of mankind.

So there for I feel we are the Twelfth Imam and we are the return of Jesus, the Messiah and we are tested just as and liek the Prophets of old were tested but in our daily lives.

Sometimes, not all the times, you seem to be quite realistic about your surroundings. This is, I appreciate, a good view of life where we should not wait for the long awaited people to rescue but work on the innerself qualities of one's own through the knowledge and wisdom that Allah has given us through Prophet Mohammad. In this view, I admire your sayings. May Allah help us all to fight against our own evil etc. Amen. 

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:00pm

"Sometimes, not all the times, you seem to be quite realistic about your surroundings. This is, I appreciate, a good view of life where we should not wait for the long awaited people to rescue but work on the innerself qualities of one's own through the knowledge and wisdom that Allah has given us through Prophet Mohammad. In this view, I admire your sayings. May Allah help us all to fight against our own evil etc. Amen."

Yes exactly basically that is my premiss that we should work on ourselves and bring change to the world through this effort.

Finally someone understands me....

Shams Zaman View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shams Zaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:10pm

The Jews were waiting for Messiah and sitting idle. So they remained in diaspora for about 2000 years. In 1880's Theodre Herzl laid the foundation for the zionist movement in Besal. This action of his removed the lethargy from Jews, they did their homework and today they control the world, beside waiting for Messiah to deliver a final blow. We Muslims are waiting for a Messiah to fall from sky, kill all the infedals while we shamelessly shed our tears on our fate sitting absolutely dead in our illusions. This will not happen probably. "Allah helps, those who helps themselves".

So till the time we don't understand what Allah demands from us, what our other scriptures (Hadith) tells us to do, how we have to return towards education, science and technology, how we have to establish a state and how we have to refute the sectarianism nither The awaited Imam or the 12th Imam will come.

Imam will come once we are organised as an Ummah and follow our religion and will be followed by Hazrst Essa (MPBUH) once Dajjal had emerged. So we should first bring our house in order and then wait for Allah to help us. Otherwise we will keep on suffering under the false shadow of ILLUSIONS.

Shams Zaman    Pakistan 

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 4:07am

We choose the direction our life goes in for the most part, however it does seem that others sometimes choose for us.
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 7:23am

Humans have always been trying to focus their vision on something they could not see... mystified with some self-created notion that can't be explained rationally...

As far as my understanding of Islaam, we are not quite waiting for the arrival of someone... we are living our everyday lives and trying to make them, to the best of our ability, in line with the way we have been instructed in the Qura'an and the Prophet Muhammad's [Peace and Blessing's of Allaah be upon him] example. We are given some indications of events that will take place, but we are not instructed to just sit there helplessly and leave it up to saviour to come and navigate our lives in the right course...

People die every day... and those include Muslims, too. Many outstanding and not so outstanding figures that have died so far, seem to have not managed to see the arrival... does that make their life incomplete or deprived of the key-event? The 11th Imam must have realised that the story of the 12th Imams is beginning to make little sense and decided to nominate the "12th Imaam" as invisible and hidden... Let's not mix grandfathers' stories with authentic resources. Reading these stories leads most "free-thinkers", to at least once in their life time, assume the body of Imaam Mehdi. Which is happening to our brother amlhabibi2000.

In Islaam we are waiting for the day of Judgement, the Day  when all our deeds both good and bad will be unfolded unedited and without any undo buttons right before our eyes, the Day of which we are numerously reminded in the Qur'aan and Sunnah... the Day that will come faster than the glimpse of our eye and the Day that none will escape.  

Let Eessa (Peace be upon him) and Imaam Mehdi return when they are scheduled to do so... ! Meanwhile, please go back to your daily lives...

MOCKBA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic