IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who are the Ahmadi Muslims?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho are the Ahmadi Muslims?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 3:14pm

Maybe they can request that the shroud of Turin be moved to the grave of Jesus, its real resting place, and open it up to the hopeful for possible miracles, and use the money they could collect for an entry fee, to build more schools in Mirza's name. Just a thought. In the mean time, I personally will pass on that sect, and their deviant ideas.

Simply brilliant, Brother

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

A very interesting info (from a very close Rab'wah connection): the Knighthood that was ultimately conferred on Sir Chaudhary Zafar Ullah Khan was originally meant for Mirza sahib. 

It would have been wonderful for the historians to  write about a knighted prophet!
Interesting info, so Pakistanis aught to realize why was the knight left in charge of the abandoned colony in a hurry.

Charles napier granted the title of Prince + �2000 a year pension to the Agha Khan - for betraying the Jam Saheb of Karachi's plan (and confidence), to attack Napier's camp.

Thank you - So that proves the act of dissimulation!OMG

We had our own model, Glub Pasha. We are a bit of simple brutes, we hung him the same very day he declared that he was a prophet. End of story.

You are not talking about the fella who was commander of Jordanian Arab Legion and whose own son named after crusader king Godfrey reverted to Islam!

I have a whole range of Ahmedi friends. Even the present chief, Tahir Ahmed, is an old friend and a neighbour. But, it's simply sad the way they exclude the rest of the world as kafirs - namaz e janaza of other Muslims is just not on.

Well it is great, which Muslim would want desecration of the remains.
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 7:06pm

Sign*Reader

IMHO and experience the only legit religion is which follows Qur'aan and Sunnah without deviations like Qadiani and dissimulation like Shiit, Alwites,Agha khanees and in all others in between who were and are Devil/Jewish/Christian inspired and supported.

Brother, if I weren't urgently required to be in Lahore, next week, I would have braved the Canadian winter, just to shake thee by the hand!

It's neither a threat nor a promise, I am really serious.

Brother: Will prefer Lahore over the Canadian winter!

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 11:00pm

You are not talking about the fella who was commander of Jordanian Arab Legion and whose own son named after crusader king Godfrey reverted to Islam!
Brother I will check the planted nabi's name with some elders, this coming week, but it was defiitely some Pasha.

The Pathaan is a strange animal, often kills, gets killed and gets even utterly destroyed for zamangeh Nabi (our Nabi - almost and as if only belongs to them and none else in the whole wide world) My father used to tell them that if they just loved Allah Kareem as much as they loved their Nabi, they might have gotten somewhere!!

Lahore, Insha Allah, next week. Just a week up North and then back again. I will PM my contacts.

Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 11:16pm

Maybe they can request that the shroud of Turin be moved to the grave of Jesus, its real resting place, and open it up to the hopeful for possible miracles, and use the money they could collect for an entry fee, to build more schools in Mirza's name. Just a thought. In the mean time, I personally will pass on that sect, and their deviant ideas.

I think it is your brilliance that has rubbed off on me. Even I hope to have room for personal growth.

assalam aleikym wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu 

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2007 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Andalus Andalus wrote:

I think it is your brilliance that has rubbed off on me. Even I hope to have room for personal growth.

assalam aleikym wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu 

Salaams and Bismillah,

Brother Andalus,

A wonderful thing is happening here.  Let's not lose sight of it.  There are many smart people in the world, but the wisest man becomes increasingly brilliant by studying the wise and the foolish people and elements on this little planet called earth.  That is Sasha's strength.  If we can emulate it, we will only grow as human beings and Muslims.  Congratulations on your insight.  May Allah, The Most Wise, guide us all.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 11:36pm
this is what i hate so much about todays socalled muslims. i mean they should learn to give some respect to the people of different believes and their prophets. if someone say something bad about islam and prophet (PBUH), just look at their anger and their barbaric behavior but they forget that they do the same thing too.

i have heard many muslims saying that they never badmouth prophets of other religions . i would like to tell them that the reason isnt bcz  they are very pure from inside, its just bcz they are  the believers of their prophets too (Hazrat Esa, Mussa 'es'). if they didnt believed them to be their prophets ,  they would have been doing the same thing aswell. the example is clear in qadianis case, since MUSLIMS dont believe so i ve seen majority of muslims  using foul language about them and their prophet which surley prophet (PBUH) didnt teach us.
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by H3OO H3OO wrote:

this is what i hate so much about todays socalled muslims. i mean they should learn to give some respect to the people of different believes and their prophets. if someone say something bad about islam and prophet (PBUH), just look at their anger and their barbaric behavior but they forget that they do the same thing too.

i have heard many muslims saying that they never badmouth prophets of other religions . i would like to tell them that the reason isnt bcz  they are very pure from inside, its just bcz they are  the believers of their prophets too (Hazrat Esa, Mussa 'es'). if they didnt believed them to be their prophets ,  they would have been doing the same thing aswell. the example is clear in qadianis case, since MUSLIMS dont believe ( in what Question- In Mriza's prophethood!)so i ve seen majority of muslims  using foul language about them  and their prophet which surley prophet (PBUH) didnt teach us.

It seems you are struggling to equate Mirza of Qadian  with Prophets like Jesus and Moses! The fact remains well informed and educated Muslim would know better who were the prophets of God! and surely Mirza didn't belong in that company.

He was plain lucky that he was born in Brit's ruled India and it is no secret what advantages he and his group attained for their  treasonous activities in already weakened Ummah!
I am sure that the Prophet or his sahabas would have ordered the elimination the likes of Musailama!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 12 July 2008 at 3:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic