IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who are the Ahmadi Muslims?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho are the Ahmadi Muslims?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:35am
i dont think its fair to show this much hatred towards them. i do believe they are a part of islam, one can call them another sect of islam and who knows they might end up to be correct one . . . . and all that!

My friend, have you read any of great Mirza Ghulam Ahmed's (he would have been Sir Mirza Ghulam Ahmed had better advice not prevailed) books?

Or, ever tasted the language of his divine messages?
No body hates them. At least not I. We can co-exist with them, they should just stop to disturb us through the likes of Mush and others.

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:59am

H300, you are right. The Ahmadis in most countries are disliked and abused and called Kafir. i.e. total kafir and outside the pale of Islam by the mainline muslims. They are also considered (in Pakistan) liable to be killed any any time any where.

Officially ( by law) they are considered non-Muslim. they cannot pray openly. Cannot call their place of worship as a mosque. They cannot make a call for prayer (Aazaan). They cannot say Assalam u Alaikum to any one. There is a punishment of three years in Jail for all such things.

So what could be more respect for the Ahmadis in some countries ! Yet they are surviving. They are non political people. They are present with their missions in about 190 countries of the world and to some reports, they number more than 150 million members.

whisper has suggested that you read some book of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. Please do and let us know the result. whisper had whispered in the ears of Israfil about not playing it loud lest minuteman hear anything. I say whisper picked on the wrong guy. It is the duty of Israfil to sound the bugle at full force. Israfil is just waiting for the order from Allah to blow the whistle.

Edited by minuteman - 16 July 2008 at 12:00pm
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:20pm
yes ive been reading and studying them and uptill now what ever their interpretation of Quran and different Islamic matters i have studied seems to me the  most logical one,  which my mind does approve off.

ive just started their book 'Revelation Rationality' By Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad Who i Guess were their 4th khalifa. Its a great book and would advice whoever is reading this post to get it themselves too and give it a try and surely they'll find it worthy of being read atleast once from what ive studied so far.

and their website has been pretty  helpful as well which has available no. of online books, articles and also their interpretation of the holy quran uptill now ive been pretty much convinced.

and i dont understand what has mush and others got to do with them. i know everyone calls him a ahmadi but that doesnt makes him one. it has become a sort of a norm nowadays that when ever muslims dislike someone they start calling them a qadiani.

Edited by icforumadmin - 16 July 2008 at 2:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic