IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who are the Ahmadi Muslims?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho are the Ahmadi Muslims?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who are the Ahmadi Muslims?
    Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:20pm
yes ive been reading and studying them and uptill now what ever their interpretation of Quran and different Islamic matters i have studied seems to me the  most logical one,  which my mind does approve off.

ive just started their book 'Revelation Rationality' By Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad Who i Guess were their 4th khalifa. Its a great book and would advice whoever is reading this post to get it themselves too and give it a try and surely they'll find it worthy of being read atleast once from what ive studied so far.

and their website has been pretty  helpful as well which has available no. of online books, articles and also their interpretation of the holy quran uptill now ive been pretty much convinced.

and i dont understand what has mush and others got to do with them. i know everyone calls him a ahmadi but that doesnt makes him one. it has become a sort of a norm nowadays that when ever muslims dislike someone they start calling them a qadiani.

Edited by icforumadmin - 16 July 2008 at 2:52pm
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:59am

H300, you are right. The Ahmadis in most countries are disliked and abused and called Kafir. i.e. total kafir and outside the pale of Islam by the mainline muslims. They are also considered (in Pakistan) liable to be killed any any time any where.

Officially ( by law) they are considered non-Muslim. they cannot pray openly. Cannot call their place of worship as a mosque. They cannot make a call for prayer (Aazaan). They cannot say Assalam u Alaikum to any one. There is a punishment of three years in Jail for all such things.

So what could be more respect for the Ahmadis in some countries ! Yet they are surviving. They are non political people. They are present with their missions in about 190 countries of the world and to some reports, they number more than 150 million members.

whisper has suggested that you read some book of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. Please do and let us know the result. whisper had whispered in the ears of Israfil about not playing it loud lest minuteman hear anything. I say whisper picked on the wrong guy. It is the duty of Israfil to sound the bugle at full force. Israfil is just waiting for the order from Allah to blow the whistle.

Edited by minuteman - 16 July 2008 at 12:00pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:35am
i dont think its fair to show this much hatred towards them. i do believe they are a part of islam, one can call them another sect of islam and who knows they might end up to be correct one . . . . and all that!

My friend, have you read any of great Mirza Ghulam Ahmed's (he would have been Sir Mirza Ghulam Ahmed had better advice not prevailed) books?

Or, ever tasted the language of his divine messages?
No body hates them. At least not I. We can co-exist with them, they should just stop to disturb us through the likes of Mush and others.

H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:43am
i dont think its fair to show this much hatred towards them. i do believe they are a part of islam, one can call them another sect of islam and who knows they might end up to be correct one. they do accept and follow prophet pbuh and believe in him being the seal of prophets. its just that their interpretation is a little different.
study quran. pray 5 times, pay zakat, fast during ramzan, perform haj,
propagate the teachings of islam, infact they follow all the pillars of islam
what more is required.

one can really compare this hatred that muslims show towards the ahmedis and their prophet with the one that kafirs showed towards
Hazrat Munhammed pbuh during his life and islam.

so that does make me think that its totally unjust bcz we went through the same thing and now we are doing the same to others which Allah will surely not be approve off.
thats why history  is always there to learn from but ofcourse we dont want to. but i will, inshallah  

Dont accept but  atleast listen to their claims from ahmadi brothers themselves, from their books and websites and not from what our muslim scholars have written about them in their own books. bcz they will always be bias/impartial as they dont accept them. we should study their books and only then we'll get to know the reality. what we do is that we listen to our own scholars, read their descrption/articles regarding ahmedis, ask about ahmedis from our fellow nonahmedi brothers.we just accept it blindly without thinking of the possibility that they can be wrong too.
Just tell me what else are we going to  expect from them except a bias response.
its just like u ask a christian or jew to tell about prophet pbuh. ofocurse they are not going to praise him and tell the truth but will always speak against him. we should learn from such examples bcz remember our scholars arent prophets or khalifas of God who will always be right. theyre ordinary humans like all of us and thus can be wrong big time.

In the end if they (ahmadis) turn out to be right one, it will  only be  us  to be blamed bcz we never tried to use our minds.

Edited by H3OO - 16 July 2008 at 12:49am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 5:49am
My most loved Minuteman

I am most pleased to find your actual identity after all these months of confusion that you create with your assertions that the Brits can never be wrong and are involved in nada but just acts!!

Kindly, don't worry about me or my grandfather. We are both absolutely fine, he in his grand mazaar and I here in Manchester.

I loved your slightly terse tone. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. You can call our God whatever you feel like, it won't dent Him in any way.

Adios
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 3:16am

Whisper is a very useful person whose grand tried a dual with the zilli Nabi (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian).. That Mirza sahib had written about 82 books on religious subjets in Urdu and Persian and Arabic.

Now it would be necessary to know the name of the grand and matter will be easily decided. Never mind Mirza sahib declined the request of the grand to a dual. Let us know the identity of the grand father of whisper now, please. Because that could be history. He seems to be such an important person.

The knighthood was not given to any one by the British just for nothing. It was given for being peaceful and capable, rational and reasonable. It is clear that the British would not grant knighthood to any warring type Pathan.

If the Punjabi soil is fertile for the claimants of prophethood then the recent Afghan soil is known for being the opponents for such people. Even though in the past, the Afghan people had gone through many conversions. basically they were the Jews who had migrated and run away from the tyranny of some Iraqi king.

I feel that H300 is right in suggesting that no one should try to abuse any one. Otherwise his own beloved persons will be abused by any one.

In the end, I may point out that topic is "Who are the Ahmadis Muslims?"

If I know something about them then I can only define them as follows:

1. They are the faction of Muslims who believe that Jesus son of Mary has died a natural death at the age of about 120 years. They also believe that he survived the  incident at the cross and later migrated to the eastern countries, Iran, Afghanistan and Punjab (Pothohar), Kashmir. And died there in Kashmir.

2. They believe that simple type of Wahi, which is not anything new to be added in the Quran, is still being granted to the beloved people of Allah, to the Saints (Aulia Allah).

In order to combat the Ahmadis, it is necessary to disprove that:

1. Jesus is dead now.
 2. That there is no news from the unseen (Ghaib) now. i.e. Mubashraat.

So please prove from the Quran and Hadith that Jesus is still alive. He has not passed away. Also prove that Allah does not talk to any one now. He is quiet.

Edited by minuteman - 14 July 2008 at 3:21am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:50pm
My friend, I love your attitude, but fail to follow in your footsteps. I also fail to understand how will Allah Kareem be hurt by whatever anyone or even everyone calls him???????

Now listen sit up and just listen to me with just a few iotas of attention. My grandfather was from a long line and exceptionally respected man of Knowledge. We have our own little community with 28 schools (across India, Pakistan & Afghanistan) and a 500 acres university now completing in Sargodha. When your nabi claimed nabuwat, my grandfather challenged and invited him for a MUNAZARA. He never showed up though the Ahmedis put a CONTRACT on my grandfather's head.

What a nabi like act!

I have had the pleasure of having tea with Sir Chaudhary Zafarulla Khan in an exclusive one plus two situation. What a personality and what a delight. Chaudhary saheb's knighthood was actually offered to Janab Hazrat Mirza Saheb. It was refused when the qadianis realised that this won't go down well with the masses.

Just imagine! The first ever knighted Nabi in the entire history of mankind. If you know the British Honours system at all, you will understand that it is for SERVICES RENDERED. My only reservation about good old Iqbal is the Sir attached to his name. Otherwise, I do love most of his poetry.

Punjab is the most fertile region in the world when it comes to fresh starts. The Punjabi will accept anything and everything. This is the reason for the growth of this sect or whatever you may wish to call it. I have often thought of starting one myself, specially, with these modern means of communications, but I have been held back by the Real Allah Kareem.

I fail to understand what gaads scare you?
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 4:14am
i guess my point is very clear and simple and doesnt take much
to understand, ofcourse if one wants to.

that is that if ahmedis prophet being an imposter or plastic
is the major reason for us muslims insulting him, calling him bad names
then we are also opening the way for nonmuslims to say rubbish about our own prophet(pbuh) too bcz we must not forgot they also consider our prophet (pbuh) (nauzubillah)  plastic too.
for them he isnt true either. so the thing is that if they dont consider him true , does that mean they should start calling
him names?, ofcourse not,

they should respect our believes whether they consider him(pbuh) true or not, so similarly its on us to respect others too. thats what allah taught us.

Edited by H3OO - 13 July 2008 at 8:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic