IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whisper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhisper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whisper
    Posted: 03 January 2007 at 11:13am
Anyway, it's actually Operation Iraqi LIBERATION
- O - I - L

Edited by Duende
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 8:34am

By all means if you feel that "Operation Iraqi Freedom" is unjust and you want to physically do something about it, go right ahead. Just make sure before you leavce to make funeral arrangements for yourself.

My friend, thank you for the advice, but as a Muslim you might possibly know that we need a funeral arrangement, at hand, even when we lift a plain simple glass of water and move it towrds our dry lips.

Do we ever know if we will sip it or just c h o k e on it?

Brother, I don't feel "Operation Iraqi Freedom" is unjust. By now, I and the whole world knows that it's a sheer fraud and a thid rate crime against humanity - perpetuated by the U S of A.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 8:23am

but the continuing bashing of america since day dot is rather well, just hitting at america and blaming her all day long, it is NOT helping.

Angel, a very Happy New Year to you, too.

You didn�t notice, I had reformed and had started to hold the Tuvalu Islanders for fomenting and, at times, conducting all wars and killings in our world.

Hardly a week had gone by when one of the Americans� very own ex-Presidents spilt all the beans, openly, in broad daylight. Now, I am just lost.

And may I remind you ALL that many Iraqis and Afghanistan people wants the help of America

My friend, we believe, in fact, we know that one day, when our time is up, we will all die. We don�t really want the help of America in bulk rate speed up of this process, with their super fast killing machines.

It�s fun to go one by one, in our own turn and, preferably, at home with friends, uncles, aunts, sons, daughters and a nephew or two, if not the whole range of grandchildren. It�s a bit inconvenient to be killed at some poor cousin�s wedding, in the next village.

while I have heard some say that some of them have now changed their minds and want America out BUT THAT DOES NOT change the fact many want America�s help!

I know, John �oward has been spreading such rumours.

He has also been telling people; �people would be waiting with garlands, at the end of the Cake Walk� and all such stuff.

Angel, that was just for pulling a bit of wool over the American public�s eyes � read Carters� book and you would know �by who�.

But if you just gave me some hints about this America�s help! I promise, I will at least think about it, though it would be almost impossible for any of us to swallow it, in the face of a whole century of global events at hand.

Instead of posting negative stories and the blame it on America reports, BRING across those who actually don�t blame America and need her help!

I am here before you. I want America�s help. They can help greatly by just getting out of our countries, by stopping to exterminate us and by letting us live the way we wish to live and follow whatever system we wish to follow.

What more help do we want from America? You mean, learning to roller blade or how to properly deal with a whole Cheese Burger?

And then lets start talking what we can do to help. It is a fact that if America left and / or abruptly the insurgents will do the job of continuing the wars and killings and bombings and then will the poor innocent people be!

Happy New Year, again, and I sincerely pray that this year you begin to understand THAT it would be entirely our own problem, though the U S triggered this situation and are now staying there just to foment a civil war � perhaps, for some of their Masters� agenda.

Other than that, my friend, all the people in the world were created with all that requires them to lead their lives in just and peaceful manner. This doesn't mix with our colonisers' designs and they disturb the natural balance - for their own advantages.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 7:41am

Whisper there is a clear distinction here from writing to your Congressman on global issues and domestic issues. I was merely commenting on the global issues in which for the average person in the U.S at least, cannot physically go over there and take personal action. What I was referring to was that if we are so animated about helping and doing things we should take action. But, since you are a stickler for specificity, when I say write to your local Congressman I'm simply referring to stating your opinion to the policy makers. Now it is obviously common sense that you call the local authorities and since you said the above I'm thinking if you were being st**id sarcasm.

By all means if you feel that "Operation Iraqi Freedom" is unjust and you want to physically do something about it, go right ahead. Just make sure before you leavce to make funeral arrangements for yourself.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2007 at 1:37am

Speaking in riddles brother?

No brother, just Whispering your advice. Last week, you advised us not to act about one of the most hideous of crimes, this Operation Iraqi Freedom, and instead write to our Congressmen. With the same logic, wouldn't you agree that we must also write to our Congressman instead of taking some action against all other crimes, as well?

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

When you have a domestic situation such as being robbed or being assaulted who do you call?

Brother, by your own logic of last week, why must we call anyone "when a crime is being committed"?

Shouldn't we just write to the criminal's Congressman, go home, have a Coke and a Double Decker Burger and sleep it off?

What does this comment mean and by my own logic of last week? Speaking in riddles brother?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 11:02am

When you have a domestic situation such as being robbed or being assaulted who do you call?

Brother, by your own logic of last week, why must we call anyone "when a crime is being committed"?

Shouldn't we just write to the criminal's Congressman, go home, have a Coke and a Double Decker Burger and sleep it off?

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

[/QUO

I NEVER said I disliked Sasha, please re-read!!

for goodness sake!

please check the larger bold writing up above to see.

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes people only see what they want to in a post.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic