IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whisper banned?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whisper banned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Heck, Salman was given THREE chances and he was never as resourceful and inciteful.

Actually he was given 4 chances.
candid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 9:31pm
Yep bring back Whisper.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 9:33pm

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2006 at 2:47am

Edited by Hanan
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2006 at 5:37am

Bismillah...

Assalaamualaikum

We will get back to you soon Insha Allah. Kindly be patient.

Wassalaam.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2006 at 10:28am
I would like Whisper to return as well.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2006 at 4:01pm

Actually I wasn't surprised. 

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2006 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

I am glad to see at least one mod participating on the forum at this time and would like to ask you, Amah, to please tell me and other forum members why Whisper has been moved from member status to guest status?

Assalaamu alaikum:and peace to all...

Whisper banned,?????? a reason not to come back as often...how sad. Could the moderators please explain this one? I certainly will not be back as often as brother whisper brightened this board with his humor. I second and third and whatever the motion to bring him back.

Lovely Angela, how nice to see you, you have been missed!

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic