IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - who or what is Imran?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

who or what is Imran?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 2:27am

Dear Mauri,

Sometimes we take time to reply because we are looking for the best and most accurate answer.

Jazakallahkhair sister ummziba for replying!

Peace!

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Mauri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mauri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 5:24pm
Thank you, both.

I noticed that it was spelled "Imraan" in your post, so I did a search for that and it led to another spelling in the Bible...."Amran".

Num 26:59 And the name of Amram's wife [was] Jochebed, the daughter of Levi, whom [her mother] bare to Levi in Egypt: and she bare unto Amram Aaron and Moses, and Miriam their sister.

I had trouble with the link but took the - out and got it.  I will read there some, too.  Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic