IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam in Diversity  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam in Diversity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Noor-e-hidayat View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noor-e-hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam in Diversity
    Posted: 16 October 2019 at 11:37pm
waalikum salam 
Nice Thread dearHeart
madihakhan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madihakhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 11:11pm
Intentions are always more important, because when you have good intentions you will turn a good human being and do good acts and when your intention is not good you will start doing evil deeds, but your question is about two hadiths are so I m sure both are important we should try to make proper wudu but also try to use less water , and both are possible !
Aman Shaikh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:43am
Hello

In my childhood and consequent relentless studies, Islam appears to be a sexual orientation, racial, and religiously libertarian religion. A religion that shows that every single individual are totally equivalent in God's sight and are made all things considered and that every single individual are invested with cognizance and insight through which he or she can know God by and by. The genuine quintessence of Islam just rises after one strips away the social, ethnic, and ideological form ups and dross. However the Islam I have discovered polished is altogether different in that refinements in light of race, ideology, class, religion, and sex happen all the time in the social orders that case to be Muslim models.
tayek1967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tayek1967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:38am
Islam is allover highest religion. middle means balance of every site about soul vs body. I smoothly share with u. right orientation call hedayah & sincerity is call of takwa. I want to know with u. thanks.   
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:55pm
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Timmothy1990 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmothy1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:53pm
I am a New Sunni Muslim and i need help on how to do the salaat in english?Can youplease help me???
AttractiveHopes View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AttractiveHopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:03pm
Assalaamoalaikum!

In Taqwa, act & intension both are very important but Intension has great reward than act.
ahmad668 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmad668 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2010 at 11:07am
Assalamualaikum,

Great discussion and i'm learning quite a lot about Islam. Thank you so much.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic