IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Great love for jesus led me to Islaam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Great love for jesus led me to Islaam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varshaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:01pm
Hi Mr.AhmadJoyia!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for answering.

We shall discuss about Buddhism after I know about Islaam. I have told you about it. Please dont feel sad or angry about it. I am here to learn about Islaam, not to discuss about any other.

Dont be annoyed by my questions because they may seem repetitive.

You say its your personal opinion. I have nothing against it.

What do you mean by "not observable, measurable"? Do you mean not observable by the five senses? But we have more than five senses. The five senses are for the physical world. We have the subconscious mind, the sixth sense. Why cant we use it. Everyone has the sixth sense, everyone has intuition.

What do you mean by "repeatable"? I really did not understand what you mean by "repeatable". If you say anything to be a truth, it should be repeatable because it is always there. Only truth can exist,  nothing else can.

Please can you be elaborative about your view.

There is no need to be a philosopher or theologian. Spiritual truths are for everyone, otherwise we cannot reach God. Its everyones birthright to realise them.

Thanking you,

Varshaken, the Samurai.
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:36pm

There is no need to be a philosopher or theologian. Spiritual truths are for everyone, otherwise we cannot reach God. Its everyones birthright to realise them.

I agree.....

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 8:08am

My Dear Brother Varshaken,

I am sadly disappointed on my rejection of request to you for certain questions that would have benefitted me (atleast). Since you chose not to reply to them despite my repeated requests, I can't go on with a one sided discussion, though my questions were clearly taking non-comparisonal approach in our discussions. However, I could see some others are interested in sharing their views with you such as amlhabibi2000, so I think you won't bother if I don't continue with this discussion. BTW, there is another thread where Brother Sanjiv has started a good discussion on Buddhaism, hope to see you there, if you like.

varshaken View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varshaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 8:48am
Hi AhmadJoyia!!!!!!!!!!

You are interesting Mr.AhmadJoyia. I have given you entire freedom regarding replying. I never forced you to reply. But you said that I was running away when you asked questions. But what are you doing now? When you cannot answer, you are just running away.

I have read the discussion you were talking about with Sanjiv. Sanjiv is giving you a source totally alien, written by some western writer. I pity Sanjiv. He would be now asked about the authentication of everything he says and he has to prove everything he says. Yet finally you say that Buddhism is full of tales.:(

Remember, I did not REJECT your request. I only postponed it. You need someone who yield to you. You dont want to learn any religion, you just want to "prove" others that what they are following is not good. You will never succeed. God is the nearest. He knows best.:)

So it clearly shows that you are just leaving because you cannot answer. You dont know what spiritual truths are and you say that Koran is full of spiritual truths or truthful explanations.

I did not think that my questions were so heavy that a follower of the "True Religion" cannot explain.

Varshaken, the Samurai.
verify View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verify Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 2:48am

Salaams,

Where is the English Translation/link of this book?

http://www.geocities.com/hosseincaraballo/

???

verify

hkrespect View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hkrespect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 6:15am

dear verify

good question

hk
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 6:47am

One may call the author of the website for this question.

[email protected]

Peace,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic