IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are Khanazeer Allowed here?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAre Khanazeer Allowed here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 9:49pm

It was also for others. Not just for you. Many seems to have forgotten.

You want me to give link to the thread where I had told him to go. Ruggedtouch should go, but he deserved to be told that politely. I don't understand how can moderators tolerate calling him a 'khanajeer'.

candid View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 10:01pm

Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

I must assume that you're in agreement with the troll since I didn't see you disagree with him.

Ok, I have found out the link where I told him to go:-

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7402& ;PN=2&TPN=1

I haven't said anything agianst what he posted because I prefer to ignore his thrash. In fact, if you haven't been insulting him since the beginning he won't have been as much a nuisance as he is now. If we all had ignored him totally, he would have probably been gone by now. 

I hope you admit (atleast to yourself), your insults have failed to deter him.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

BTW, Prophets were also human and were set as examples by Allah to be followed by the people.

Then why don't you follow their example and not bother me with such snide remark. I must assume that you're in agreement with the troll since I didn't see you disagree with him.

BTW: is it so boring across the pond that you have to come here and post nothings?

What makes you think that Candid was talking to you, just because a post is directly underneath yours doesn't make it so

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 4:42am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

The IC Moderators' team is trying to resolve this matter of abusive posts alonside some other matters. However; at current there is bit of delay in things and we ask for your patience. In the meantime we are going to try and delete posts by this person.

I am going to close this thread as it is becoming a mean for insulting fellow muslims and a score settling. I am sure all of you are knowledgeable enough to know the reason behind why we are not allowed to curse gods of other people. I am not saying this particular person did what he did because of your or my post, what i am trying to say is please read this thread again and see, is this an islamic behaviour?

Specially dealing with your own, a young sister said something and its upon her to defend each and single word she wrote, same for the brother he only wrote something which he thought might help to calm things down. Did you think maybe they meant well and even not then there is a way to say things to people. We say about how people treat us, have you ever thought how we treat each other? Everybody insults islam but have you every thought what our own actions are doing to same islam? If we going to treat each other the way we do, no one else is going to show respect for us.

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic