IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are Khanazeer Allowed here?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAre Khanazeer Allowed here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 5:48pm
Shery, we are not allowed to touch  Please be careful.
Aisha Muslima View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 8:01pm

assalam alikum brothers and sisters, Im deeply hurts by ur actions then the actions of Rugged Touch or Stephen C or others like them. We are Muslims we are suppose to fallow our great prophet Mohammad (SAW). You all know that our prophet never insults or hurts a kaffir or a non muslim.

I know they spread lies and trouble and their only points is to hurt us and try to turn ourshelf away from Islam but it allways was like this and it allways be like this. They hate to see the Muslims love and be confortable with Islam with pride. Often these peoples who cannot let goes someone else life, are confortable with themshelf and are fill of anger. But that no reason to put oil in the fire by insulting them or bashing their religions since there is no complusion in religions. We are suppose to be the role model! 

About Shery and Angel :

Shery: what kind of culture is this ?

Angel: It is no culture, just some individual's/s irresponsibile shameless disgusting perverted act.

Shery: then why you are judging the whole islamic world with some individual muslim act ?????? in your part you always have excuse for your actions but in our part we are always guilty and bad

Angel still a nice women. I never seen her said anything bad agaist the Muslims and she never said that all the Muslims are all the same...and if she dose think it is, she wrong since a person is not responsible for the actions of others...and ur not a bad person Shery but dont forget the example of Mohammad (SAW).

Also the moderator should controle this issue, this forums is suppose to be a place to share ideas, questions and have a understading of Islam. These peoples who only bring lies, articles (im not even sure if these articles are true since Medias often makes change), also bring frustrations to EVERYONE on this forum and dont want to learn about Islam at all and dont even read the answer, they should be basnish. Also if the moderators can do it, please delete all those articles who have nothing to do with Islam. 

Allah know best

and also if peoples here do not change their nasty behaviours I be force to leave just like the other did since I want to learn about Islam and be a better Muslimah. And I know this behaviors is not Islamics.  

Aisha Muslima
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 6:09am
 [/QUOTE]
Originally posted by Aisha Muslima Aisha Muslima wrote:

assalam alikum brothers and sisters, Im deeply hurts by ur actions then the actions of Rugged Touch or Stephen C or others like them. We are Muslims we are suppose to fallow our great prophet Mohammad (SAW). You all know that our prophet never insults or hurts a kaffir or a non muslim

I agree

Originally posted by wrote:

I know they spread lies and trouble and their only points is to hurt us and try to turn ourshelf away from Islam but it allways was like this and it allways be like this. They hate to see the Muslims love and be confortable with Islam with pride. Often these peoples who cannot let goes someone else life, are confortable with themshelf and are fill of anger. But that no reason to put oil in the fire by insulting them or bashing their religions since there is no complusion in religions. We are suppose to be the role model! 

Still agree

Quote About Shery and Angel :

Shery: what kind of culture is this ?

Angel: It is no culture, just some individual's/s irresponsibile shameless disgusting perverted act.

Shery: then why you are judging the whole islamic world with some individual muslim act ?????? in your part you always have excuse for your actions but in our part we are always guilty and bad

well well well AISHA
I think you missed the point ...

I didnt mean that ANGEL is theone who is judging the islamic world

it seems you are missing how we live thise days

the war against islam and how they talk about islam and prophet mohamed

and I m the one who came BEFORE YOU Here telling them to not treat this man that way

and now you are acting that way ( to prove what) you are a good person and I m bad person

and who you might be to tell

you still not bad shery

I think ( THE LACK OF KNOWING ISLAM )

is what leaded muslims to not be able to treat eachother

I know I sound rough

I didnt say i m sheikha or preacher

I m just a normal person who would do anything to defend islam

even from the weak muslims themselves

( BEAR THAT IN YOUR MIND ) .

ngel still a nice women. I never seen her said anything bad agaist the Muslims and she never said that all the Muslims are all the same...and if she dose think it is, she wrong since a person is not responsible for the actions of others...and ur not a bad person Shery but dont forget the example of Mohammad (SAW).

Listen AISHA

you are putting ur self in god position here

you are judging me and angel !

who you might be to gives yourself that right ?

and what i have said to angel to hurts her fragile feelings !

You sound as a typical muslims who always screw everything by criticising his otehr fellow muslim

Lets keep criticising eachother in front of christian and jew

so they get benefit from that

you simply could pm telling me your opinion

But it something in your heart and satan whisper in your ears

to publish your godly opinion about me and the nice lady

Have i said she is not nice ?

well You dont know me and you cant judge me

and I dont know you and i cant judge you

So give me one reason why you are doing that ?

to show angel that muslim support the non muslim if the other muslim are wrong ?

bravo ... bravo ..

Let me tell you a small information for your whole life

That wouldnt lead you to nothing but for fail

cuz I have tried years and years to be nice with jew and christian

and I have got nothing but transgrassion against islam

they cant accept islam and they wont ..

simply cuz if they wanted to believe in islam

at least they would argue with a good manners

not with insulting our prophot and our islam .

SO DONT JUDGE ME ...
cuz you really put your self in god position and that is a REAL MISTAKE .

Quote   Also the moderator should controle this issue, this forums is suppose to be a place to share ideas, questions and have a understading of Islam. These peoples who only bring lies, articles (im not even sure if these articles are true since Medias often makes change), also bring frustrations to EVERYONE on this forum and dont want to learn about Islam at all and dont even read the answer, they should be basnish. Also if the moderators can do it, please delete all those articles who have nothing to do with Islam. 

Well again AISHA

I see that this forums is the best

when I came here and saw how people defend islam

I was so proud of all of them

they are all good people

if they sometimes get frustrated from a person who aims nothing but to irritate them

THEY ARE HUMAN
and HUMAN ARE ALWAYS MAKE MISTAKES

we are NOT ANGELS !

Allah know best

Yes ALLAH KNOW BEST

SO you never ever judge others ....

and categorize who is nice and who is bad ..

not your right .. and who qualified you to do that ?

Quote   and also if peoples here do not change their nasty behaviours I be force to leave just like the other did since I want to learn about Islam and be a better Muslimah. And I know this behaviors is not Islamics.

You want to learn about islam theres many sites to teach you about islam

and I think here its more about politics debates and religion debates

Tell me MS AIsha

how can you deal with people who rape and kill your children and woman

Tell Me MS Aisha

if you are safe in your country while you other muslim are naked and being raped

is that what prophet mohamed said ?

is that what your islam said ?

if you want to apply the real islam

SO if i were you i spent the whole night at least praying for those who been tortured and killed by those ( ANTI christ troops USA )

instead of criticising your other fellow muslims

If you for once felt the pain of others muslims

who cant live in safety .. I would consider you as the perfect muslim .

Edited by Shery
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 6:20am

Good luck my sisters, you may be able to at as one of the Khulfa e Rashideen, we are plain simple mortals, we won't mind slaying a sick khanzeer when we see one.

Were he some human, we may have considered acting otherwise.

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 7:06am

Aisha Muslima wrote: assalam alikum brothers and sisters, Im deeply hurts by ur actions then the actions of Rugged Touch or Stephen C or others like them. We are Muslims we are suppose to fallow our great prophet Mohammad (SAW). You all know that our prophet never insults or hurts a kaffir or a non muslim

Aisha, I am not a prophet. I am a human being with many flaws and faults. I am unable to always speak and act in a perfect manner, and for this I apologize to all the Sisters and Brothers who may have been offended by things I've posted.

Often I am not diplomatic and subtle - I call it as I see it, and what I see in your post (see the quote above) is that you are an expert in diplomacy and subtle innuendoes. To make allowances for the behavior of the two non-Muslims you�ve mentioned, you are insulting them. They are to be excused for their bad behavior because they are non-Muslims? Are they then less human and must be held to a lower standard, perhaps a step below Muslims?

BTW: Although the meaning of �Kafir� and �non-Muslim� is the same, we have been advised to say �non-Muslim�.

candid View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 8:35pm
BTW, Prophets were also human and were set as examples by Allah to be followed by the people.
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 9:18pm

Originally posted by candid candid wrote:

BTW, Prophets were also human and were set as examples by Allah to be followed by the people.

yes very true I agree

but have you heard about those verses :

�� ���� ����� ���� ������ ���������� ����� ����� ������� ���� ���� ������

�� ���� ����� ����� ������ ����� ������ �� ������ ������� ���� ���� ������� �� ���� �� �������

73. O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed

123. O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him

Surat repentance ( 9)

���� ���� ���� ������ ��� ����� ��� ������ ����� ����� ����� ���� ���� ������ ���� �� ���� ������� ������ �� ������ �� ��� ������ ��� ����� �� ������� ������ �� ������� ���� ���� ���� ����� ������� ������ ��� ���� ���� ������ ����� ��� ������ ��� ���� ����� ����� ������ �������� ���� ����� ����� �����

29. Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Surat 48 victory ,conquest

So yes we shall follow our prophet and make them our example

but when that is when those who disbelieve dont attack you

or kill your children and rape your woman ..

When they stop transgression .. then we shall treat them nicely for sure !

��� ����� ������ ��� ����� ����� ������� ����� ���� ��� ����� �������

35. Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds

Surat Muhammed .47

So defenitely we shouldnt keep trying to make peace while they dont even want peace

they dont want nothing but genocide our culture and our islam

and if muslims dont see that !!!! then we are in real trouble !

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2006 at 9:21pm

Then why don't you follow their example and not bother me with such snide remark. I must assume that you're in agreement with the troll since I didn't see you disagree with him.

BTW: is it so boring across the pond that you have to come here and post nothings?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic