IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why didn’t Muslims leave India?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why didn’t Muslims leave India?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:57am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat? More than sentiments were hurt <span style="font-weight: bold;">in </span>Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

remeber he found the documentary "funny"

i found the website itself funny brother.  i can show you dozens of websites which portray india and the west even more worse.

if we were all too bad as you people are trying to partray, why would pakistani singers and actors want indian citizenship?
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 6:28am
Originally posted by s666 s666 wrote:

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat? More than sentiments were hurt <span style="font-weight: bold;">in </span>Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

remeber he found the documentary "funny"
i found the website itself funny brother.� i can show you dozens of websites which portray india and the west even more worse.if we were all too bad as you people are trying to partray, why would pakistani singers and actors want indian citizenship?

I guess Hindus shuold have thought of the Image first before they started burnin people.

I am not portaying anything, the truth speaks for it self, but of course this was an "Isolated" Incident for you. You care about Indian image but not human lives. Nationalism is bad thing when its followed blindly.

s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 6:49am

I guess Hindus shuold have thought of the Image first before they started burnin people.

brother, what do you mean to say?  a few insane people went berserk and killed others.  you cannot blame the entire community for it.

do you mean to say all muslims are bad because those insane terrorists are muslims?

I am not portaying anything, the truth speaks for it self, but of course this was an "Isolated" Incident for you. You care about Indian image but not human lives. Nationalism is bad thing when its followed blindly.

brother, of course it is an isolated incident.  babri masjid and gujarat are the only two incidents which you people find to blame hindus.

why dont you people talk about the aftermath brother?  why were hindus killed in pakistan?  and unlike in india where muslim and other minority populations are growing day by day, why is the population of minorities in pakistan decreasing?

of course truth speaks for itself.  thats why pakistani singers and actors want indian citizenship.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 7:03am
a few insane people went berserk and killed others

so mobs & mobs of hindus are few people? how you explain the police watching and doing nothing?

sounds to me like something from SS.
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 7:26am

a few insane people went berserk and killed others

so mobs & mobs of hindus are few people? how you explain the police watching and doing nothing?

sounds to me like something from SS.

we agree that our fellows did such heinous things.  and they are all being tried by the law.  no one here is proud of it and we all are ashamed of it and the people who suffered have been rehabilitated.

what is your answer about the diminishing population of non-muslims in pakistan?  what don't you talk about the aftermath in which hindus were killed and temples raged in pakistan?

and i find muslims seem to be more close to SS than we non-muslims are brother.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2006 at 12:04am

s666 u , very true u all need to be ashamed of it untill the end of our lives. Let me add up to your knowledge that the CM of Gujrath feels that the compensation given to the muslims suffered then is more nad now he's asking a percentage of amount back.

Those pakistani singers and actors u are speaking of are away from there religion and they mind nothing in shedding there clothes.

coming to the diminishing population first lets look within our own country. Even here the rate of population growth amongst muslims is more than the others. Togadia is very much worried of it? Don't u know.

s666 do we {name if any muslim leader or a common person atleast}, who gives hurting statesments directly to us like u r togadia, modi , khurana, -----------------. and many more. Anyways these few people bulit up such terrorist. Who is responsible for that?

Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2006 at 12:07am
Its not that we blame all the persons of u r community. Just look at the start up of tyhis thread. Esp of that member bhartiya. HE HAS NO SENSE OF NATIONALISM.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2006 at 4:50am

Straight forward answer to u r question  regarding diminishing population of non-  muslims in Pakistan.

I  regard two facts :

1. Non-mulims worry of population and try to control whereas muslims have faith in  Allah {swt}.

2. Non-muslims there are embracing islam.. Good example is Mohd. Yusuf.

You must be knowing of sarabjit  singh {an indian in a pakistani jail} has embraced islam. Allah -o-Akbar.

so the population there of non-muslims is diminishing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic