IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why didn’t Muslims leave India?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why didn’t Muslims leave India?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 11:52am
bharatiya wrote:
tolerant civilization for millenia and will continue to be so.

And the shining example of "tolerant civilization" is the state sponsored masacare of Mulsims in Gujrat.
khalid View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 11:03am

Interesting slogan by brother baratiya :

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD

We Indians are always fooled by these colorful slogans we have done nothing for country or country mates

ALL INDIANS ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS this is also false and big cult

How can one eat brothers/ sisters share? Illegally

My dear Rastrawadi {Patriotic} brother why do not think of throwing of few Indian corrupted ministers-officers and Govt. servants {MAJORITY ARE HINDUS}

Instead of kicking thousands of Indian Muslims out of India

Dear brother baratiya you hardly find few

Ministers-officers and Govt.servants

who are clean that could be counted on fingertips and their names are spoken with great proud in local news papers and magazines as if they are angles and all

Others have rights to eat peoples money illegally � they are diverting your mind to Muslims and I can show you true pictures of Muslims in India

The Muslim in India in general is the most miserable then any one else even then animal. His address is slum, he is uneducated and backward � why not any five year plan is created by any ruling party for him � we do not want HAJJ SUBSIDY { a improved name of GROUP AIRLINE BOOKING DISCOUNT} which any of air line (EVEN � AIR INDIA� ) will give us when they will get so many booking � then why AIR INDIA is compulsory � if Govt. want to give subsidy then let us fly by any airline. No obligations brother

Plans are created and implemented for

Uplift of all castes since 1947 but nothing especially for Muslims

We are given only SLOGANS

EVEN THOUGH I M HAPPY BEING MUSLIM BORN IN INDIA- I WILL CHANGE MY WORDS TO �INDIAN MUSLIM� WHEN I will see my country free of corruptions, lies, injustice, and hatred

Muslims ruled this country for 850 years by many kind and just rulers but you are thought few names like � aurangjab, takhlaq and or two three more- to shout  on their names more then Jews scream for Christian ruler HITLER. But brother please please  see that even after 850 yrs of muslim RULE over India the Indian hindus were in MAJORITY AND WERE prosperous till and after British came and left INDIA. Muslim rulers were not so unjust and bias �850 years what a great period �that can change whole identity of generations �still there are 16% Muslims today those are also rotten and thrown in dust like only in 60 years after independence. Now they are also not needed. Yes I understand brother rotton things are worth throwing. But unfortunately they do not have any machine that can throw millions in one shot � this is what lies in majorities heart for Muslims

KHALID�

irshad_m View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irshad_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:40am
Dear khalid,

First of all read my post here http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2476& ;PN=1

then please tell me your suggestions.
khalid View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 10:04pm

As salam wa alaikum wa rahmatullah

br.Irshad

there are lot of replies to your post u your self can judge how correct ( islamic ) UR view is ?

plz do not feel pain but this is naked truth that we muslims are not born to acheive worldly pleasures here but we are guides for the rest of people and unfortunatly we have become followers

we have truth but that has been hidden under shining of some " KHAN " stars . if they are loved then they are not loved for thier ISLAM but they are loved becouse they are doing against islam. I do not BLAME you or nonmuslim friends for loving them but this is all plan by SHAITAAN and we are willingly traped our self in that

secondly u wrote that you have some ( 95%) non muslim friends who can die for you this is your myth brother no one dies for anyone except there is some Strong BOND between and friendship does not have that power except in some speciall cases (very rare) if you want to check that then present ISLAM to them seriously, remove their misconceptions, keep on asking them about islam politely and work on them with patients then observe how 95% graph comes down

the strongest bond between humans is the bond of AQEEDA that is worshiping of one GOD and that is only in ISLAM. Even though the current time is very hard people do not have sympathy for each other then also I see pain in heart of MUSLIM for his suffered BROTHER. I dont say nonmuslims are heartless and crual but I mean to say IN THE MOST CASES

actually this is the time when  we all need to peep in our heart and see how dirty {due to worldy desires} and lazy {in case of fullfilling comitment to ALLAHA swt } we are

ALLAH almighty says in his BOOK QURAAN which actually revealed for success of whole mankind

that :

Indeed whosoever purify himself shall achieve Success87/14

WAS SALAAM

Edited by khalid
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 11:26am
why are many people interested in gujrat than thinking of welfare of the minorities in their own countries?

the topic is a meaningless question which hurts the sentiments of secular indians.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 12:02pm
Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat?

More than sentiments were hurt in Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat? More than sentiments were hurt <span style="font-weight: bold;">in </span>Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

remeber he found the documentary "funny"
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:52am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat?

More than sentiments were hurt in Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

bro, india is a big country.  and people were killed out of misunderstanding and people of both communities suffered losses, isn't it?

and why dont you talk about the aftermath?  hindus got killed in pakistan and bangladesh.  and why dont you talk about bjp being overthrown and is almost being wiped out?  bjp is ruling only a few states, and in many states it doesn't even have a single constituency to its credit.

people of all communities in india are trying to forget such things, but people who want to show india in bad light still continue to brag on this issue.

just ask an indian muslim how he or she is treated or go through the knowledge base of india and you will find how the indian muslims are making headways in every aspect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic