IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why didn’t Muslims leave India?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why didn’t Muslims leave India?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:21am
Yes Islam does not permits any casteism but some Muslims adhere to the castes they belonged to before converting to Islam.  
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 7:19am
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Unlike the Israelis and the Americans,  I don't live on land which my forefathers stole form others and I live on what I earn. Even for the services that Indian govt. renders to me, it exacts taxes from me for that. I don't accept that I owe anything to the Indian govt. My support/opposition to the Indian govt. will be based purely on the values and interests of the Muslims (and not those of the Indians). But you need not feel scared of me because I care for the safety of my family and community. Muslim combatants, in general, are weak and poor (but not unrefined), they are fighting in their own lands for their own land. They won't take to arms unless they are compelled to do so.

I just laugh whenever I read this.  First, I was not willing to talk about it.  But I just can't stop laughing.  You don't owe the Indian govt. anything.
We are all Indians.  I don't call you by your religion.  For me you are an Indian.

If you say that Muslims are harassed in India, then you are lying to yourself.

You said that Muslim combatants are fighting in their own lands, but Kashmir is not their land.

If Pakistan or for that matter any other Islamic country is so convinced that Kashmir is a Muslim state, then why can't they just ask the Indian govt. and if the govt. does not accept, then declare war on it.  Why to be so cowardly and giveIndians a name, "Kaf***",  and then declare a Jihad on them?

These people are really funny, aren't they?

Peace and Love.

Edited by bharatiya
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:34am
If you are so convinced Kashmir is Indian land, why not let plebiscite be held there, as most of the Kashmiris want??
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:03pm
There will be a plebiscite.  Don't worry.

Truth shall triumph.
Varusai View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varusai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:29am

I agree with bharatiya, it is the mind set of so called muslims, who forgot teachings of islam and started living the way they want to live

Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

The problem is in a muslim mindset.  If you are in majority, you will make it a Islamic Republic.  And if you seem to be a minority, you proclaim to the world that you are being ill treated and that jihad has to be declared on that country...

The problem is with your mentality. Muslims in India are as Indian as you, but you want to treat them as B class citizens. You want them to leave, instead of listening to their problems and taking concrete measures to solve those.

Why is it that the drainage system, roads, electricity supply etc in a muslim dominated locality of any city the worst?

Why is it that muslim students do not get a fair chance in university programs?

Why is it that your bhai chaara, discriminates muslims in jobs?

why?

Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority. Unfortunately  this is how they manage to survive, but muslims submit only to Allah. You dont like it and you yearn for them to migrate to pakistan and Bangladesh. Dear Bhartiya, muslims will not leave just because u want them to leave. You have made them one of the most resiliant community on the face of earth, thank you.

And for your kind information, the world is not blind. It sees what goes on in your backyard. The most balanced perception of a hindu muslim conflict, you will get from a muslim who is also Indian, but u always charge them and hold them to prove their loyalty towards their motherland .... very poor treatment of your muslim brothers and sisters.

Peace. 

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:19am
Zaman brother,

We shall have a plebescite in Kashmir...then we shall have a plebescite in India regarding making India a Dhaarmic Republic of Bharat...

The Dhaarmic Law will be made the National Law, and then we shall totally disband the Shariah in the Dhaarmic Republic of Bharat.

As Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains etc. are considered to be brothers of Sanatana Dhaarmis as their religions are offshoots of Sanatana Dharma, they will be treated as first class citizens and Muslims will be treated as second class citizens.

Sounds great, doesn't it?

But such a thing will never be done in India.  Because, as you yourself know, we have been a tolerant civilization for millenia and will continue to be so.

Peace and Love.
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 10:44pm

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Zaman brother,

We shall have a plebescite in Kashmir...then we shall have a plebescite in India regarding making India a Dhaarmic Republic of Bharat...

I have similar discussions with other Hindus and they have come up wih the same preposterous suggestion. Uptill now, that hasn't been possible because of deep division that exist among the Hindus, themselves and not because of their goodwill towards Muslims. I won't mind if a Hindu Rashtra is created in India if Muslims are not persecuted, because of their religion. You can ban cow-slaughter, declare usage of public property for religious purposes (such as organising Idgaah, urs etc) illegal for Muslims (though, not for Hindus, that will b extortion but I will accept it for the sake of peace) or you can stop subsidies to Haj pilgrims.

The Dhaarmic Law will be made the National Law, and then we shall totally disband the Shariah in the Dhaarmic Republic of Bharat.

As Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains etc. are considered to be brothers of Sanatana Dhaarmis as their religions are offshoots of Sanatana Dharma, they will be treated as first class citizens and Muslims will be treated as second class citizens.

You think we will do nothing?? Muslims brought down the WTC, almost bare-handed (it was wrong but it was awesome, nonetheless) and USSR collapsed around the time it suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of Mujahiddeen in Afgahnistan. Don't forget Muslims ruled over you for 500 years. If Muslims are prosecuted we will decalre independence form Indian govt. and create a Muslim state within the present boundaries of India.

But such a thing will never be done in India.  Because, as you yourself know, we have been a tolerant civilization for millenia and will continue to be so.

And, you  know that you won't ever hold plebiscite in Kashmir because you are absolute hyporites and will continue to be so.

The partition of India was a lot more preposterous idea but it did materialise. Although the process was carried forward by Muslims (and fanned by the British), the idea itself was first mooted by Hindus such as Lala Lajpat Rai, Veer Sarvarkar etc. amongst the eminent Indians leaders to create Hindu homeland and it was certainly accepted by the Indians (both, Hindus and Muslims). Muslim should be prepared for all eventuality.

Edited by ZamanH
insha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 11:33am
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

[QUOTE]

JUSTICE is more important than peace.

OT: They are of equal importance.

Edited by insha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic