IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Appeal to all Muslims!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Appeal to all Muslims!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Appeal to all Muslims!!!
    Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:03pm

Asalam walaikum!!!

I am from India and I am a Hindu.  I have joined this forum to know about the beauty which is Islam.  But I find nothing but slander towards Hindus, Jews and Christians.  If Islam is a good religion, it will be followed by everyone.  You cannot force it on others.  There is no meaning in degrading other religions.

India has the second largest Muslim population in the world(but unofficially it has the largest Muslim population http://www.islamicpopulation.com/asia_islam.html)

But there is no Muslim holy shrine in India.  It had been a hindu majority country for millenia.  And all our holy shrines are in India.  Still our ancestors wanted India to be secular.

If it is true that Muslims are killed and exploited, then how could their population increase?  Why would they be allowed to follow their own law?

Please be true to yourself.  If we have to live, we have to live together.

Love,

Kumar

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:54pm

Peace Bharatiya,

You are welcome.

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

But I find nothing but slander towards Hindus, Jews and Christians.  If Islam is a good religion, it will be followed by everyone.  You cannot force it on others.  There is no meaning in degrading other religions.

You should agree that there IS something more than just slander to other religions in this forum. We should not judge by some selected individual postings that may have resulted from a certain emotional state of a person... tragedy, hatred, despair. Reading through many other posts you will, hopefully, find a less distorted information on Islaam.

People have different definitions of good and bad... even universal understanding of good and bad is changing shape... There is no objective to study collective thinking and adjust Islaamic principles to make them sound pleasing and "good" to as many people as possible seeking to establish religion that is followed by everyone.  There is also no compulsion in Islaam and if you become Muslim you become one by conviction and not so much by birth.

Degrading religions is not good. Today Muslims are being accused of degrading other religions by the very ones who continuously and openly degrade Islaam.  

As with forum, postings by ill-mannered individuals, are not a good foundation to build one's judgements on.

MOCKBA
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:49am

Thanks MOCKBA,

Hopefully, we all will be together to make a beautiful world.

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 2:34am

Well my dear Bharatya, it is followed by at least a good one fifth of the humanity. Who is forcing it on you? Please mail me his or her address and I will see to it that they don't.

Jai Hind!!

uncszs View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncszs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:54pm

Bharat,

I would just like to recommend you to a website to know Islam on a broader & deeper sense : www.hyahya.org Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic