IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rushdie  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRushdie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2010 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

When I was in Pakistan I listened to lots of lectures of Dr. Naik. He seemed fine. He was not some guy advocating bombing the Brits..

So he didn't happen to mention that "every Muslim should be a terrorist", then? Didn't imply that Rushdie, who has "abused our Prophet" (see http://www.institutealislam.com/focus-on-islam-by-dr-zakir-naik/), should be put to death?

Did you read it ?
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2010 at 5:47am
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

And I can see where you might struggle with the lack of "religious" structure in Islam, but that is also its beauty. You can be where YOU want to be. Not because of what group you belong to. You are not required to follow the whims of a preacher or such. We are a rainbow of people, some of blues, some reds and some yellows...that does not mean we are all not part of a whole.

That was a nice way to put it sister ! Smile

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 5:22am
Mrs Mays would ban any human suspected of a threat to the UK. In this instance it is a muslim.

How is the Russian spy revelation being received by the US citizens at the mo? I hope you don't extradite them or imprison them. After all...they aren't any threat to anyone are they?

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:23am
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

Mrs Mays would ban any human suspected of a threat to the UK. In this instance it is a muslim.

How is the Russian spy revelation being received by the US citizens at the mo? I hope you don't extradite them or imprison them. After all...they aren't any threat to anyone are they?

Define the threat in clear terms and not something projected in Sci fi "Minority Report" !
I think she is doing this cuz the ZOG is doing this!
It is so hypocritical while the foreign secretary colleague of hers William Hague promising to reach out to nations that were overlooked by the previous government ...which included Saudi Arabia and India that had complained British government came calling only in times of global crises...(News Item)

The Russian spy thing is being taken in stride hardly any major attention being paid...I have no seen people paying much attention or care even in post 911 hype:

Interactive: Alleged Russian spies

No one has commented on this!

Except some stories are circulating about  Anna Chapman woman who had a British hubby ChapmanWink
But what these spy stories have to do with Naik's work? Aren't you comparing apples with oranges?
Elaborate the underlined!
What extradition you are talking about, some are already confessing of spying...
martha you are not making any sense!
As a matter of fact people are just not bothered!
 read down below this news! They are so clueless!
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-russian-agents-lives-20100630,0,5099195.story

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 8:06am
Well, how is it hypocritical cuz she won;t let in Naik and dear William is reaching out to other nations?

If there is a threat to your homeland.(in this case the UK) then you protect yourself. Would have thought protecting yourself is sensible. Yet giving aid is charitable and generous. You can do both. It isnt being hypocritical.

You say the Americans aren't bothered by the Russian spies? Why is that? I thought Americans saw Russia as a threat? Hmm, guess not then. Perhaps the Americans feel safe. Am sure they will feel different in the future.
BTW none of these so called spies had confessed to anything when I posted last time. Remember, we are sleeping when you get your news:)

Sorry you cannot understand me.
My point is this...Naik and the Russian spies could be seen in a similar way. You allow any Tom,Dick or Harry in then you leave yourself wide open for whatever. What do you do...sit back and wait for that time, or try to stay ahead of these things?

Maybe you don;t see it Sign. Many in the UK can.

Perhaps this Anna Chapman needed her British passport so married this guy? No idea.

Tell me..when you go out to the store, do you lock your door? Don;t you trust people? It's called being safe isn't it. But I bet you give your neighbour a cup of sugar if they needed it?

Anyway, will leave it there for now. Am watching football.

xx__Ace__xx View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:17am
Can anyone enlighten me as to what scary threat exactly does Zakir Naik possess to the UK?

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:07am
In answer to the above post I am surprised you ask Ace.
Britain has long been known as being a haven for extremists/terrorists..of different religions. I say that cos the IRA are still active right now and are still a threat. I guess Ms Mays does not want to add to more to the statistics. Perhaps you have not been to the UK? But there are real threats and people/government just want to err on the side of caution.

Even I have been affected by such like people. Tut tut I had my sleep interrupted one night by a raid on a house 20metres from my door. I was even interviewed by the TV! So yeah, people like to be cautious here thats all.

xx__Ace__xx View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:21am
Hmmm . . . No I've never been to the UK but have heard a couple of cases where extremists get the better of the UK rights and systems (what better example than a couple of you-know-which-Pakistani-politicians Tongue)

But that doesn't really answer my question, what threat exactly does a man whose job is to deliver religious speeches posses to the UK?

Edited by xx__Ace__xx - 04 August 2010 at 11:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic