IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 99 Names of Allah...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

99 Names of Allah...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 99 Names of Allah...
    Posted: 01 November 2006 at 6:25am

Bismillah

Wa'alikumu Salaam

I guess once you know the meanings of Allah's names, once you come closer to comprehending His nature, once you believe and submit to His Will, you'll have His promised fulfilled and go to Paradise... 

I would strongly recommend reading through the transcript of the following episodes... each dedicated to one of Allah's Most Beautiful Names.

May Allah guide us all.

MOCKBA
sam1one View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2006 at 3:30am

Assalamu Alaykum:

I could not locate Al-Ahad from this list...Isn't it supposed to be listd right after Al-Wahid?

Please let me know, ok?

Also, is this hadith, that if you memorize and know and understand all the names of Allah, then you co go paradise, Insh'Allah?

Please explain, what is meant by that, ok?

Thank you very much!

http://www.islamicity.com/Mosque/99names.htm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic