IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - beauty tips  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

beauty tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aisha Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beauty tips
    Posted: 29 October 2006 at 3:32pm
My dear sisters in Islam, please take a look at this advice, so that
you can stay attractive and beautiful for the rest of your life.

1- To beautify your eyes, lower your gaze towards strange men, this
will make your eyes pure and shiny.

2- To have attractive lips, always remember to speak the truth.

3- As for blush and rouge, "Modesty" (Haya') is one of the best brands and it can be found in any of the Islamic centers.

4- To remove impurites from your face and body, use a soap called
"Istighfaar". Insha'Allah this soap will remove any bad deeds.(Ameen)

5- Now about your hair, if any of you has a problem of hair split ends, then I suggest "Islamic Hijaab" which will protect your hair from damage.

6- As! for jewellery, beautify your hands with humbleness and let your
hands be a power to forgive people who hurt your feelings. And the necklace should be a sign to pardon your fellow brothers and sisters.

Insha'Allah, if you follow this advice given to you by the Creator
a beautiful and attractive inner and outer appearance.
Aisha Muslima
βα View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote βα	Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 4:07pm

I really liked your mail sister Aisha. It's been put in a good way.

charmsahead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmsahead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 8:27pm

Assalamualikum

This is such a neat way to put things into perspective...i like this short reminder. Thanks for posting it...sister.

Allah Hafiz

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 4:26am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

MashaAllah sister very nicely put, our shiekh once said something which always stay with me, he said, 'true purpose of eyes is inshaAllah looking at our creator so why degrade a thing with haram when alhamdulillah its created for such a high maqam.

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
janggeungulk View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janggeungulk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 4:43am
I am also give some helpful tips to how to hair care about you hair. This is called egg hair treatment
->Use the entire egg to condition your hair. If you have dry or brittle hair, use egg whites to moisturize your hair. Use � cup of any egg mixture (egg white, entire egg) and apply to clean, damp hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.

Edited by janggeungulk - 16 June 2014 at 4:46am
Hiraabbasi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hiraabbasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2020 at 2:32am
wow, I will try this at home. but I’m using rejuvenation3d right now and its producing good results can you tell me if I should keep using it?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic