IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Makkah Pact Forbids Shiite-Sunni Killings  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Makkah Pact Forbids Shiite-Sunni Killings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Peace:

So then, Mr. OPS and Rugged, why did  I not find this article in an american publication?

Many American publications would not publish this for fear of retaliation from the Bush administration. Hmmm.... Interesting remarks you make about us Muslims. We may air what we wish here, I would assume. After all, it is our forum.

I believe you are the guests in the house here. And a good guest should never spit on their hosts.

If you don't like us, then please, I will show you the door.

Guest? If you think about it we are all guest and I haven't said anything about the site so I haven't done anything to the hosts. Besides that I don't have a problem with everyone just a couple who post such blatant one sided stories that you need the other side of the argument to make a good judgment. Many on this board give valid grievances and even whisper can come up with a couple every now and then but Hanan only does cut and paste or if that is not available she goes straight to the insults because she knows nothing else. She tries to make excuses for why terrorist do what they do and now even in another thread she blames gangs on the US government forcing them into it. Really people need to take responsibility for their own actions instead of always blaming someone else. I can see it in our government as well but not everything is their fault. They have propaganda just like every other government in the world you just need to learn to sift through it to find the truth. So many on here claim we just buy up whatever the media says but in reality you are doing the same by believing everything the other side says but the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

The reason this was not published in American media could be because it didn't amount to anything since to this day they are still killing each other so really it's not that news worthy. I know many think it's the CIA but then please explain why the Kurds were fighting each other when Saddam was still in power. Why would the Bush administration have the CIA causing all these problems for the Republicans this close to an election that could cause them to lose control of congress? All you have to do is think before you spit some accusation that it's the CIA or Massoud and maybe you would realize that it's not some conspiracy but really just fighting among different religious sects. I know it's hard to image a war for religious reasons but it has been done once or twice in history.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 10:55am

If you don't like us, then please, I will show you the door.

Hamssheer�em, why show these poor chaps the door?

Let�s be human and lend them the attention they seek in such hour of their neurosis. Just, please, look at the situation and tell me if there could ever be a sadder time for chaps who have been made to stand up, as little kids, each morning at school and taught nothing beyond swearing allegiance to a piece of cloth, morning after morning after morning?

They are innocent victims of the single most deceptive and destructive system on our planet. Let�s be nice and let them play a few laughs for us - watch their interesting lines:

. . . which leads them to support a despotic regime which was responsible for the killing of thousands of Iraqi citizens� (the laborious masses of Iraqi peasants and toilers)

Be honest, where else would you ever find a better joke than that? You should have, at least, confide in me about supporting such despotic regimes? I never knew, it was you who had sent Saddam those gold spurs, via Dummy Rummy?

Isn't it a laugh for someone not to know who had put him in power? or supported him through and through till the blighter decided to start selling his oil in Euros! 

(Had to cut through the waffle and the other garbage)

. . . any citizen of a society worth to be called a democracy

Why should it hurt us if someone decides to permanently reside in a fool�s paradise?

The U.S. administration is proposing principles such as human rights

Why spoil their illusions, by placing the US human rights and international law violations record in their laps? Try and understand, won't it be enough to induce nervous breakdown in anyone on finding himself a war criminal, by sheer association with his country's crimes against humanity?

. . freedom

I have no idea about the Amreeki dictionaries, but �occupation� has not yet been changed to read freedom � at least, not in the Concise Oxford Dictionary (Tony must be trying his best to get that change in)

and democracy,

I think, there he is right. We all know, West gave its wholehearted support to the Algerians when they won a landslide victory in 1992. Aren�t they now finding joy with the Palestinian Democracy? The US has been supporting the Egyptian MacDemocracy now for well over 26 years.

The Americans are so madly in love with democracy that they won't tolerate Mossadegh, Allende, Toriejos or a lot of others, across the world, to ever embrace it?

modern civilization,

Dead on the dot, it equals the Stock Exchange, market forces and showering the humankind with all kinds of stuff from 52,000 in the air! Abu Gharaib, Gitmo, Paul Bremmer�s famous law 29, killing, looting, pilaging! Must stop for tea, the list is too long. While I am on my tea break, please, don't forget to include rape to the list.

. . . carry out a campaign to remove Hussein and end his years of tyranny.

I agree, the sad chap could have saved the US admin from inventing all sorts of stories and a full invasion had he not started to sell oil in the forbidden currency - the Euro!

�fight for democracy and freedom of Iraq." 

He seems to have forgotten the garlands bit!

It�s impossible to do that when someone is so caught up in one�s own retrograde self hate and revulsion.

The only proof I've seen was a news report that they found undercover CIA agents dressed like Arabs in Iraq.

You are right, such things do happen and you also know that the admin lied to their own public and to the whole world for selling their invasion. There is a lot going on in that quarter that the Americans are saved from knowing it.

I would think that if it was true that the CIA is causing the problems

Naw! What problems could the CIA ever cause anyone? They are just a bunch of wardens hired for helping school kids cross roads, safely!!

My friend, most fires go out of hand once we have started them.

yet they live in the West, the very place that grants them the freedom to spread their message of hate. Yet, they won�t leave.

Please show us the title deeds to the world and we will leave today.

There is a very interesting English saying:

a thief thinks everyone else to be a thief�. Or, was it: a hater thinks everyone else to be a hater or something similar?

I have tried to explain to you in some other string.

Please, don�t flatter yourself, you are not at all worth hating. I promise, David Frum had inserted that �they hate us� phrase in your president�s speech as a lie � like all the other lies you have been experiencing so far from him.

We know, you haven�t proved yourself to be absolutely loveable, but we don�t hate you at all. Pity, may be.

self inflicted gaffs and blunders.

Not just France and Germany, but also your own Secretary of State + the whole lot of serious American opinion, had warned you for not inflicting such gaffs and blunders on yourself. Now, how come you blame us for a situation entirely of your own choosing?

can impose upon the skull they bash against the shower wall every morning in protest of their continued existence.

I really feel sadder now.

I knew your state to an extent, but I couldn�t have ever imagined that it had come to this. (Remember, the other day, I had hinted about seeking professional help?) I am serious, I won�t wish any human being suffering out of no fault of his own. I will help you.

In fact, I will help any Bush Blunder victims to become at peace with themselves.

And a good guest should never spit on their hosts.

Hamsheereh, he is at his lowest.

Does it matter if someone keeps spiting at the sky? for reasons known to none other but his own self. Or, worse still, for reasons not known even to himself.

You know the consequences of spitting at the sky?

Edited by Whisper
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 11:26am

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 11:32am

Edited by Hanan
Ruggedtouch View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggedtouch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

I believe you are the guests in the house here.

Maryah, they are guests and a few months ago I've also reminded them of that fact. I wonder what prevents them from changing their status? Could it be that they would have to disclose their real names, addresses and other personal information?

I�m a guest in a public (U.S. based) forum as are you. As to offering opinions, I�d be glad to. I�ll note that you are the beneficiary of  both Kafir technology that powers the internet but also U.S. and Western values of freedom of expression that don�t exist in your islamist paradise, you know� the islamist paradise you refuse to live in.

�Islamic� nations mandate Islam as the state religion. This, by definition, discriminates against competing religions. We see this discrimination for example in Saudi Arabia where Christian churches are banned. What part of that environment escapes you? Islam is, as proffered by many on this board is a �complete way of life�, such that there are particular and explicit rules as to how one conducts his life, his business and his personal affairs. This by definition stifles freedom of expression, freedom of choice and freedom of religion. What part of that environment escapes you? Those two elements noted above (and there are numerous others) offer clear examples of an exclusive monoculture. Perhaps you can glean another article or articles which you can use to cut and paste your rubuttal from.

Your juvenile expressions of hatred for the very nation that grants you freedoms not available in your islamist paradise only serves to display your glaring hypocrisy and utter lack of ethics and morality.

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 10:30am

Edited by Hanan
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 10:54am

Some khanazeer smell a wee better!

No?

Ruggedtouch View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggedtouch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

IslamiCity Membership is only $5.83 a month, billed annually.

Become an IslamiCity Member https://secure.islamicity.com/membership/

Were you aware, by the way, that the "Flat Earth Society" is accepting applications for charter membership?

PM me and I'll send a link and advise as to the cost of membership. You can forward a personal check to me and I'll make all the arrangements for your application.

Plus - if you order now under this special promotion, I'll include an additional membership at only twice the price.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic