IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Makkah Pact Forbids Shiite-Sunni Killings  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Makkah Pact Forbids Shiite-Sunni Killings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Makkah Pact Forbids Shiite-Sunni Killings
    Posted: 06 November 2006 at 12:33pm

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Poor chap, you seem to be the only person left on this planet still talking with this stinking ill khanzeer. Noticed, even OPS won't.

I am not here to bash Islam or any other religion. I only try to offer the other side of the most blatent one sided stories. There is only one person on this board that I constantly respond to and that is because she always, on everything, blames the US government. At least you change it up a bit and blame the Israeli's every now and then.  You also can at least put your own thoughts down instead of copy/paste someone else's.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Ruggedtouch Ruggedtouch wrote:

Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

I believe you are the guests in the house here.

Maryah, they are guests and a few months ago I've also reminded them of that fact. I wonder what prevents them from changing their status? Could it be that they would have to disclose their real names, addresses and other personal information?

I�m a guest in a public (U.S. based) forum as are you. As to offering opinions, I�d be glad to. I�ll note that you are the beneficiary of  both Kafir technology that powers the internet but also U.S. and Western values of freedom of expression that don�t exist in your islamist paradise, you know� the islamist paradise you refuse to live in.

�Islamic� nations mandate Islam as the state religion. This, by definition, discriminates against competing religions. We see this discrimination for example in Saudi Arabia where Christian churches are banned. What part of that environment escapes you? Islam is, as proffered by many on this board is a �complete way of life�, such that there are particular and explicit rules as to how one conducts his life, his business and his personal affairs. This by definition stifles freedom of expression, freedom of choice and freedom of religion. What part of that environment escapes you? Those two elements noted above (and there are numerous others) offer clear examples of an exclusive monoculture. Perhaps you can glean another article or articles which you can use to cut and paste your rubuttal from.

Your juvenile expressions of hatred for the very nation that grants you freedoms not available in your islamist paradise only serves to display your glaring hypocrisy and utter lack of ethics and morality.

Dear Rugged..

Did you know that the ancestors of my father came from Merry old England in the mid to late 1600's and settled here because of their "differences" with the gentry in england? They were Brothers that renounced their titles and land for opportunities in a new land. Hmmmm.... guess I am an daughter of the American revolution...could even join that stuffy old society if I wished. My eyes are every bit as blue as anyone else's if that is what you set the standard by. And my father was a muslim also, he bowed to Allah (swt) and to him alone. I am so glad he met my mother, she was a Turk and al-hamdullillah, I am proud of my heritage...actually, in my first 15 years I attended school overseas and learned the Queen's english. So when I first attended an American school here in the states, I was marked off for spelling offense as offence..hmm... had to degrade my English just to satisfy the whims of the local hacks...

LOL and you call me unamerican..

get a reality check, and be careful who you accost in the future

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 11:51am

RE: Trolls

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.

Read about  the previous poster at

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7510& ;PN=1&TPN=1

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Ruggedtouch View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggedtouch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Maryah, they are guests and a few months ago I've also reminded them of that fact. I wonder what prevents them from changing their status? Could it be that they would have to disclose their real names, addresses and other personal information?

Yes sister, and the only thing they can reply with is the usual accusations of hate. I admire brother Sasha and his composure but I am a hormonal female and am tired of these burros and their name calling, actually you could say they behave like the sur end of a burro heading el norte, entiendes?

hmmm.. a double whammy as they would say...

There was no accusation of hate in my post. I note with amusement that lacking any ability to respond with a cogent response, you offer tired excuses.

You stand rebuked.

And you seem to target women in to whom you deem yourself superior. Tired excuses? I find such as you tiresome and bothersome and not worth my time. You appear to be a person that considers himself superior to the other gender, it is obvious by the content of your posts and your attitude. I suggest you get a girlfriend, get a life and stop trolling Islamic forums. It is kaffir that treat women of Islam badly, not the men of the muslimeen themselves. That is why I no longer live in the US, arrogant young disrespectful persons such as that. Why do you disrespect your elders (betters) this way? . I do not go to your forums and post everything derogatory about your beliefs. You know nothing of Islam, evidently.

Goodbye to you, you are now on IGNORE..

I suggest my brethren do the same. As Br Sasha quoted from the Injeel, why cast your pearls before swine.

Allah knows best, we will all account to him on the Last Day.

Odd that you would call me disrespectful when your childish posts  contain nothing more than "oink" references.

Grow up, child.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 8:33am

Yes sister, and the only thing they can reply with is the usual accusations of hate. I admire brother Sasha and his composure but I am a hormonal female and am tired of these burros and their name calling, actually you could say they behave like the sur end of a burro heading el norte, entiendes?

There was no accusation of hate in my post. I note with amusement that lacking any ability to respond with a cogent response, you offer tired excuses.

You stand rebuked.

And you seem to target women in to whom you deem yourself superior. Tired excuses? I find such as you tiresome and bothersome and not worth my time. You appear to be a person that considers himself superior to the other gender, it is obvious by the content of your posts and your attitude. I suggest you get a girlfriend, get a life and stop trolling Islamic forums. It is kaffir that treat women of Islam badly, not the men of the muslimeen themselves. That is why I no longer live in the US, arrogant young disrespectful persons such as that. Why do you disrespect your elders (betters) this way? . I do not go to your forums and post everything derogatory about your beliefs. You know nothing of Islam, evidently.

Goodbye to you, you are now on IGNORE..

I suggest my brethren do the same. As Br Sasha quoted from the Injeel, why cast your pearls before swine.

Allah knows best, we will all account to him on the Last Day.

Edited by Maryah
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 5:08am

There is an English saying: "Never cast thy pealrs before a swine". We could say and definitely not before some terribly ill swine.

Ruggedtouch View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruggedtouch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 2:23am

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2006 at 1:27am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic