IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Greetings of Peace  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings of Peace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
abooismail View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abooismail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings of Peace
    Posted: 19 October 2006 at 4:39am
My name is abooismail. I am the son of samuel David, raised as a Jew until I entered Islam and embraced it as my way of life well over 20 years ago. I am a nurse practitioner and currently director of nursing in a mental health facility in Saudi Arabia, carrying for people with mental health and addiction disorders. I have four children and a loving wife, also a revert to Islam, hailing from a catholic, spanish background. I am fortuntate to also have sister who is Muslim, and who by the will of Allah, introduced me to Islam many years ago. I like nothing better than discussing the Religion of Allah in a non-combative manner as this is from the True Religion of God.
In service to Allah
abooismail ibn samuel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic