IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lettered Arabic  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lettered Arabic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2006 at 12:12pm
Truthseeker

Anything you do in Islam is to attain eternal life in paradise. Does Islam mean also "eternal life"?

And when Muslims fight for their faith what does Islam mean?

Your position does not make sense. In the end, the meaning of Islam dissolves into thousand meanings and this discussion becomes pointless.

truthseeker100 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthseeker100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2006 at 12:34pm

Originally posted by Cyril Cyril wrote:

Truthseeker

Anything you do in Islam is to attain eternal life in paradise. Does Islam mean also "eternal life"?

And when Muslims fight for their faith what does Islam mean?

Your position does not make sense. In the end, the meaning of Islam dissolves into thousand meanings and this discussion becomes pointless.

Read my post no. 3 in this thread. And let me also quote IC Imam when he said, " Your question can be answered in one sentence or in five volumes." 

I am, most of the times, a silent reader here. And I don't want to learn from you if you have so called "Arabic Scholarship" in your mind who are busy to find fault in Qur'an.

Can we stick to the topic now?  

Edited by truthseeker100
And, behold, with every hardship comes ease:
Qur'an 94: 5
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic