IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Accounts suspended!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accounts suspended!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:09pm

Assalaamu Alaikum

Thank you for your PM�s on the issue Suleyman

I feel sad that you have so much mistrust in me.

I can assure you that the statement; �I could as a Muslim request that the married women be barred, to the women�s forum, however I would feel uncomfortable in doing so.�  Was purely an example to portray how a purest might think. If you deem my example out of place, I will take heed of what you say.

I have read articles saying that forums such as this are banned in certain (Muslim) countries. Hence I wished to illustrate how a person who would propose such a ban, might think when visiting this forum, & I could have (if I were to have used the above position) been more extreme in the example I gave.

I can assure after been raised within a society holding secular values, I have no (control) problem when mixing with the opposite sex. I have though witnessed what can happen, hence after embracing Islam, I would much rather side with Islamic Law (even if my interpretation at it�s currently level is still adjusting).

Hence I will gladly put down all thoughts of seeking a partner within this website, & treat the women here as purely Sisters in Faith.

Alhamdulilah

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:16pm

thanks brother for your explanations...take care.

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:25pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahaman ir rahim,

Nadir,

1. You have read the PM.

2. This is for you:

24:4. And those who launch a charge against chaste women, and produce not four witnesses (to support their allegations),- flog them with eighty stripes; and reject their evidence ever after: for such men are wicked transgressors;-

24:5. Unless they repent thereafter and mend (their conduct); for Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.

3. You are offended by the truth. The truth was not what you expected so you did not like it!

4. I dismissed your note as an innocent mistake, and cleared your confusion in sincerity and purity of intentions, but you wish to make a laughing stock of yourself in public!

5. I DO NOT WISH TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN. Stay away from me. If you respond to this message or try to mess up with me in any way, you will loose your participation on Islamicity forever.

As a moderator, I do not punish ppl who misbehave with me or are adament and belligerant with me .... and there will be at least 50 witnesses among the members to confirm this. However, what you have charged me with is an allegation on my character, and I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS AT ANY COST!!

Note, you may have changed your posts above but I have seen what you said originally.

Maa salaama.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:47pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

I also noticed he changed his post sister.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:51pm

Assalaamu Alaikum

Dear Rami

Sorry I do not know quite what has happened here�.. honestly

If anything unjust has gone on here, it is my fault, I fear very much that you have seen something in what I write that was not even close to my own thoughts.

I have not read the PM Nausheen sent me, when I checked my private messages the other day, I saw two messages with the same title, and in my ignorance I deleted one of them without even reading it (surely the computer experts at this site can confirm this). When I checked my email account, where I receive notification of PM�s, I saw that the PM I had deleted was from Nausheen (probably a warning).

Rami, I do not know what Nausheen is referring to when she says, �what you have charged me with is an allegation on my character, and I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS AT ANY COST!!�

What have I charged her with? You are obviously in the know.

Rami please let me know �I also noticed he changed his post sister.� Which post you are referring to?

I wish to clear this up

O�Allah if this confusion has been caused because of my difference in character, please let them know of my innocence. Amin

Assalaamu Alaikum

Dear Rami

Sorry I do not know quite what has happened here�.. honestly

If anything unjust has gone on here, it is my fault, I fear very much that you have seen something in what I write that was not even close to my own thoughts.

I have not read the PM Nausheen sent me, when I checked my private messages the other day, I saw two messages with the same title, and in my ignorance I deleted one of them without even reading it (surely the computer experts at this site can confirm this). When I checked my email account, where I receive notification of PM�s, I saw that the PM I had deleted was from Nausheen (probably a warning).

Rami, I do not know what Nausheen is referring to when she says, �what you have charged me with is an allegation on my character, and I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS AT ANY COST!!�

What have I charged her with? You are obviously in the know.

Rami please let me know �I also noticed he changed his post sister.� Which post you are referring to?

I wish to clear this up

O�Allah if this confusion has been caused because of my difference in character, please let them know of my innocence. Amin

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:11pm
Biismillahir rahmanir raheem

I was reffering to your original post, i thought it had changed if that is not the case then i am sorry for the misunderstanding.

just some advice, choose your language carefully.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:34pm

Assalaamu Alaikum

Sister Nausheen,

I am going to speak to you because my conscience is clear.

I respect you more than any other women in this forum, & I am sure you are of the soundest character. You have helped me tremendously, & I am most grateful to you for that.

I am starting to realise how you have perceived my words, and wish to admit that, my wording can (& will) be improved.

I pray that others will clear you of any misconduct here, because there is none, only some confusion�..

I hope you can smile a little over this mix up.

Insha Allah

Your brother

nadir

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:03pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Nadir you words which the sister deleted in another post can hardly be said to be a "mix up", any such repeat again and you run the risk of being banned.

Insha allah you are carfull.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic