IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Accounts suspended!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accounts suspended!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accounts suspended!
    Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:10pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Blond, Fezziwig and Colin,

Your accoount is suspended for one week. This is to tell you that the discussion you had been busy in will not be tolerated here.

There is no room for plea. Your count down starts now.

Hope when you are back, you will be more sober, insha allah.

Peace.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:18pm

Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah

(i wrote this as a post intended, for a thread that has been removed [boycott Rehamt], anyway i am still posting it) 

In the politest possible way, I would just like to say�..

It would be easy for all, to pick at an others weakness. My posts today have been for the following reasons�..

A Muslim may be just as offended in visiting this forum, and seeing two married women plotting to �bring down� Rehmat, as an other Muslim would be offended by the way Rehmat corresponds.

I could as a Muslim request that the married women be barred, to the women�s forum, however I would feel uncomfortable in doing so. Hence I please ask that �you� take a step back, & look at things from the other perspective (if possible). May be there should be a compulsory aspect of each persons �profile�, that states if they are married, or not!?

I would like to create a level plain, here, by also asking blond to accept that maybe he needs to have more compassion for those living in extreme conditions, in return I will gladly humble myself, & learn from those lessons you have taught me.  

If Allah (SWT) wills for this level plain to be created, I would like to invite Rehmat here, to share something with us, with which we might be able to appreciate Rehmat, for Rehamt.

Insha Allah

Please allow me to share a spiritual story, to illustrate how I (& I hope you also) am going to overcome any grudges that have been created:

Two Muslim men (Faruq & Abu) were on a long arduous journey, there destination a grand  & ancient Masjid. They had been told stories as children about this beautiful Masjid, stories that made their hearts flutter in anticipation, at the prospect of marvelling over such a holy monument.

Faruq & Abu, had both left their families within the safety of their homes, as the distance and harsh weather conditions, were deemed too much for the families to cope with, especially without the convenience of any transport.

About five days into the journey, the men came upon a rushing river caused by a recent downpour. On the bank of the flooded river, a woman sat, covered in some flimsy garments. She greeted the men upon their arrival, and asked if one of them would be kind enough to carry her over, as she was afraid of been washed away.

Faruq did not hesitate, and lifted the women over his shoulder; the men waded through the gushing river emerging on the opposite riverbank. Faruq placed the women down, she warmly thanked the men, & continued on her way.

A couple of hours elapsed, the men now feeling the heat of the day, proceeded on. Suddenly Abu raised his voice saying, �I can not believe you picked that women up, you know it is forbidden to touch the opposite sex, unless you are married to them, or related. Do you know how serious a misdemeanour that is, in the eyes of Allah (SWT)?�

Faruq calmly replied, I put her down back there, you are the one still carrying her!

Alhamdulilah

[Moderator Edited] i have changed the colour of your post since yellow is hard to read which defeats the purpose of writing the piece.Rami.

Edited by rami
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:22am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Quote A Muslim may be just as offended in visiting this forum, and seeing two married women plotting to �bring down� Rehmat, as an other Muslim would be offended by the way Rehmat corresponds.

Rehmat's style of posts was anti islamic it lacked adab and made a mockery of the forum. there is no conspiracy, you point of "married women" is weak and bordering on insult.

Quote I could as a Muslim request that the married women be barred, to the women�s forum, however I would feel uncomfortable in doing so.

No one would pay attention to this childish request.

What is your logic in pointing out these woman are married, i can tell you now even though you dont realise it most women are offended but this point. What does being married have to do with Rehmat's lack of adab?

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:43am

Quote Rehmat's style of posts was anti islamic it lacked adab and made a mockery of the forum

And you don't suspend him for this?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:07am

Wa Alaikum Salaam

OK, so initially, if the above post was in yellow, it was a mistake, so thank you for changing it�s colour.

Your next point, if some of Rehmat�s posts were anti Islamic, then fair enough, chastise him for the posts in question, but that does not mean that he (as a whole personality) is anti Islamic.

You make me laugh at your perception of my point, which was closer in reality to my wishing to respect & treat married women, in a slightly different manner to unmarried women. A brief illustration of this is that, I would be doubly vigilant, in not allowing any emotional expressions to permeate my words, when corresponding with married women.

I have to be vigilant about this issue as unfortunately, I am bound by a natural compulsion to seek a wife.

�No one would pay attention to this childish request.�

That�s why I have not made such a request, rather I wished to illustrate that a person (could if they wanted to), pick at bits & pieces in anyone & everyone�s practice, but that kind of nagging will get us nowhere. Hence I wished to point out that, each and every one of us must acquire the etiquette to be able to meet with each other, on a �level plain�, & hence denounce �haughty attitudes�.

So let your grudge against me � go, because I refuse to hold anything against you.

If you do not it will only hinder your own path.

Wasalaam

nadir

nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:09am

Assalaamu Alaikum

If I may please just add, a humble apology to those whom I caused any offence, I am sorry. 

My statement May be there should be a compulsory aspect of each persons �profile�, that states if they are married, or not!?� , was not intended to cause offence. The honest intention was in wishing to respect Allah (SWT), His Law - Islam, married women, & their families.

I hope you may find comfort in my apology, & trust that my explanation is valid.

Insha Allah

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:58am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Nadir,your explanations on the married sisters are absolutely wrong and not matured;i wanted give you an example from the holy Qur'an,but it is so heavy that can shake your soul,let's forget and please don't give fatwas for the issues you don't know their behinds very well...

your brother Suleyman

nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:21am

Assalaamu Alaikum

Sister Nausheen,

I accidentally deleted the PM you sent me, without reading it�.. I�ve just noticed now after checking my email account, hence if you wish to resend whatever it is you had to say, I will take heed of your view.

Insha Allah

Suleyman

if you wish to shake my soul, please do.....

i'd rather you be honest than, tempt & then runaway.....

if you wish to test my humbleness, i'll let you say whatever it is you please, and I will not respond or defend myself, please have the last say.....

nadir

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic