IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Peace  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Peace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Peace
    Posted: 02 October 2006 at 2:32am

Salaam to all.

This one particular character of the 99 is one of the most utter word by me, maybe because the word is easy to utter it. There is supplication that I memorized from one of the book I have, in which it says:

Allahumma antas Salaam, wa minkas salaam, wa alaika ya'uudus salaam, fakhayyina robbana bis salaam, wad khilnal jannata daarus salaam. Tabaarokta robbana wa ta a laita yaa dhal jalaali wal ikrom.

I think the above supplication is the expanded version, most others that I see in the internet seem shorter. I have been using this wonderful sentences ever since I know it. I read it even in the heart anywhere, whenever wherever. But it is the first bold sentence that I use most. If you are not a muslim it is still the same, it just means:

O Lord, you are the Peace.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic