IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halal Restaurants and Mosques in Beijing  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Halal Restaurants and Mosques in Beijing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amucu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halal Restaurants and Mosques in Beijing
    Posted: 29 September 2006 at 6:13pm
My friend and I will be travelling to Beijing in end of October. As we will be following as non-muslim travel agency, we need to find our own food and prayer place. I'm unable to find list of halal restaurants and mosque in Beijing..pls help. Salam
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2006 at 1:00am

Dear Amucu,there is a two big and ancient Mosque in Beijing,if you go there you will see some restaurants selling the halal foods,these people are the members of the mosque...i believe they will eagerly help and please do not afraid of China so many muslims are living at there you will smile when you see their kindness...ws...

amucu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amucu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 1:20am

Hi Suleyman..Thank you so much. Alhamdulillah the agency manage to arrange for us halal food..only now we are worry about our prayer time and place.

Glad to know tat the people there are helpful. We can ask around then

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 1:24am

Ur welcome,do not worry about the praying times and places Beijing has an large muslim population,also the center of commercial trade you may apply to Bank of China Beijing Branch for arranging some letter of credits...ws

amucu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amucu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 1:30am

Letter of credits?? Whats tat??

Yes...both my fren and myself praying hard tat we will be able to do our prayers without any difficulties. We are not so worried abt Magrib and Isyak, our main worries is just our Zuhur and Asar cos during tat time we will be out with our tour group.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 4:45am
Originally posted by amucu amucu wrote:

Letter of credits?? Whats tat??

Yes...both my fren and myself praying hard tat we will be able to do our prayers without any difficulties. We are not so worried abt Magrib and Isyak, our main worries is just our Zuhur and Asar cos during tat time we will be out with our tour group.

Sorry i magined that you are making your visit under commercial reasons...Letter of >Credits are to be searched in books,in an first glance may come complex...good luck in Beijing...

amucu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amucu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 8:13am

nope...i'll be there for leisure

Thank you!

muslimwikipedia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslimwikipedia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 4:27am
Originally posted by amucu amucu wrote:

My friend and I will be travelling to Beijing in end of October. As we will be following as non-muslim travel agency, we need to find our own food and prayer place. I'm unable to find list of halal restaurants and mosque in Beijing..pls help. Salam

Here is a list of halal restaurants in beijing
http://www.islamichina.com/images/halalfood.htm

and make sure you make the most of china check these out, but most of all check the links as well

http://muslimwikipedia.com/mw/index.php/Islam_in_China

http://muslimwikipedia.com/mw/index.php/Muslim_Chinese_Marti al_Arts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic