IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I love ’Conspiracy Theories’!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I love ’Conspiracy Theories’!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I love ’Conspiracy Theories’!
    Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:56am

Why? Because when one Arab scientist in Muslim Spain in 9th century claimed that the Earth is ROUND, instead of the Church�s �scientific theory� that it�s FLATE � The European scientist call it the biggest �Conspiracy Theory� of the century!

I am amused to find out that the Admin. Has created a separate �corner� for my �Conspiracy Theories� � as they say.

So, please allow me to start � beginging with September 11, 2001 � which was blamed on Muslims � While a �super spy� told the world on two weeks after the tragedy that it was a work of Israel�s intelligent agency � MOSSAD!

http://www.robert-fisk.com/hamid_gul_interview_sept26_2001.h tm

All �official theories� to challenge General Gul Hamid are welcome.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:25am
I have heard about a popular book in Germany which claimed that 9/11 was not the handiwork of the Muslims.
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:27am

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

I have heard about a popular book in Germany which claimed that 9/11 was not the handiwork of the Muslims.

Not only that - but Robert Tennet (his real name is David Cohen, a Jew), former director of FBI that the 19 Muslim hijackers names were not on the 'boarding list' - But were provided by a 'foreign intelligence agency'! Do you suppose it could be other than Israeli Mossad?

Know your enemy!

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:21pm

Rehmat,

WARNING! Taking conspiracy theories in large quantities is not good for health.

MOCKBA
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:37pm

How is your health under communist rule? If it's goodh - then there is a well paying job waiting for you, buddy.

http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2003-04/18/article09 .shtml

Know your enemy!

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:39pm

Especially not healthy if you live in Iraq! (They have "taken" far too much of the WMD conspiracy theory)

Kim...

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:03pm
Are you saying that Mossad has found those WMDs to prove that the Israelis were right in the first place - Saddam Hussain got WMDs?
Know your enemy!

-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:08pm
YOu know what Rehmat?.... I finally figured out who you remind me of...

Debbie Downer from SNL!.. (those that are familiar with it, know what I mean - if not.. then.. You're out oF LUCk!)...

But hmm - keep this on the Down LOw.. THe mODerators ARE watchiNG!...> Shhhhhh.....
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger