IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?
    Posted: 26 September 2006 at 9:52pm
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

PAT BUCHANAN
 To steal a job from a decent, hardworking American.

JERRY FALWELL
 Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the other side." That's what "they" call it the "other side." Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrase like "the other side." That chicken should not be free to cross the road. It's as plain and simple as that.

DR. SEUSS
 Did the chicken cross the road?
 Did he cross it with a toad?
 Yes! The chicken crossed the road,
 but why it crossed, I've never knowed!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY
 To die. In the rain.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
 I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA
 In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

ARISTOTLE
 It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX
 It was a historical inevitability.

SADDAM HUSSEIN
 This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RONALD REAGAN
 What chicken?

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK
 To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER
 You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

FREUD
 The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES
 I have just released eChicken 2002, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook, and, Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

EINSTEIN
 Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
 I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by "chicken"? Could you define "chicken" please?

GEORGE W. BUSH
 I don't think I should have to answer that question.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN
 The Road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.

THE BIBLE
 And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS
 I missed one?

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 1:20am

Edited by Hanan
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 6:05am
Keeano Reeves: The thing to remember is...   ...There is no chicken

Why did the Skin Head cross the road?
Because he was stapled to a chicken

Nassrallah: I didn't expect it to do that...

Chicken: "Balaaakbuc bua Bwack buk auh buk ababuc uk baaawaaak...
Which means...   "What."

One mans sense of Humor is another's Pathology
Daniel Dworsky
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 9:31am

why thank you Hanan, 

i think i desserve a star for this! 

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 9:52am

Very good.  I love them.

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 10:01am

Edited by Hanan
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 10:18am
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 10:43am

Edited by Hanan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic