IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What are they so afraid of?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are they so afraid of?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 11:56am

They also make great quilts and very nice furniture, but its sooooo expensive. 

But, the real point is that No one is 100% right, 100% of the time. 

We are all human, there is not one person on this Green Earth that is infallible and innocent of all sin.  There are some who are better than others, but we are each guilty of something.  I really despise the crowd that tries to tell another they are wrong and impose their ideals on another.

I see this constantly here in Utah, watching the Street Preachers every conference weekend.  They are no better than the Taliban in their supposition of superiority and they are a direct reflection of the Evangelical Christian politics this country is engaged in.

I do think the women of Afghanistan would be better off without the Taliban.  But, I don't think they are safe from an artificial democracy in danger of collapsing the minute the US leaves.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic