IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Christian minorities in Muslim countries  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedChristian minorities in Muslim countries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christian minorities in Muslim countries
    Posted: 26 October 2006 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Fidel Fidel wrote:

If you wonder why the people of formerly Christian countries converted to Islam: read below, it is like something out the Godfather movies. Imagine these coming to your town...scary...

Questions to reflect on: a)Is Islam's laws violent? b)Was Muhammad violent?

Here is what the Hadith say:

The Book Pertaining to Punishments Prescribed by Islam (Kitab Al-Hudud)

Book 017, Number 4175:

'A'isha reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) cut off the hand of a thief for a quarter of a dinar rid upwards.

Chapter 3: PRESCRIBED PUNISHMENT FOR AN ADULTERER AND AN ADULTERESS

Book 017, Number 4191:

'Ubada b. as-Samit reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Receive (teaching) from me, receive (teaching) from me. Allah has ordained a way for those (women). When an unmarried male commits adultery with an unmarried female (they should receive) one hundred lashes and banishment for one year. And in case of married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death.

Book 017, Number 4198:

Jabir b. Samura reported: As he was being brought to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) I saw Ma'iz b. Malik-a short-statured person with strong sinews, having no cloak around him. He bore witness against his own self four times that he had committed adultery, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Perhaps (you kissed her or embraced her). He said: No. by God, one deviating (from the path of virtue) has committed adultery. He then got him stoned (to death), and then delivered the address: Behold, as we set out for Jihad in the cause of Allah, one of you lagged behind and shrieked like the bleating of a male goat, and gave a small quantity of milk. By Allah, in case I get hold of him, I shall certainly punish him.

Book 017, Number 4206:

'Abdullah b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma'iz b. Malik al-Aslami came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I have wronged myself; I have committed adultery and I earnestly desire that you should purify me. He turned him away. On the following day, he (Ma'iz) again came to him and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned him away for the second time, and sent him to his people saying: Do you know if there is anything wrong with his mind. They denied of any such thing in him and said: We do not know him but as a wise good man among us, so far as we can judge. He (Ma'iz) came for the third time, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent him as he had done before. He asked about him and they informed him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his mind. When it was the fourth time, a ditch was dug for him and he (the Holy Prophet) pronounced judg- ment about him and he wis stoned. He (the narrator) said: There came to him (the Holy Prophet) a woman from Ghamid and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. On the following day she said: Allah's Messenger, Why do you turn me away? Perhaps, you turn me away as you turned away Ma'iz. By Allah, I have become pregnant. He said: Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to (the child). When she was delivered she came with the child (wrapped) in a rag and said: Here is the child whom I have given birth to. He said: Go away and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she came to him (the Holy Prophet) with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had huried upon her. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, she has made such a repentance that even if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would have been forgiven. Then giving command regarding her, he prayed over her and she was buried.

(I love the unintentionally ironic juxtaposition of "Holy" and the death penalty. Also, the instruction to be "gentle" is bizarre!)

Muhammad, ever one for religious tolerance:

Translation of Sahih Bukhari

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:

Narrated 'Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 58:

Narrated Abu Burda:

The Prophet then sent Mu'adh bin Jabal after him and when Mu'adh reached him, he spread out a cushion for him and requested him to get down (and sit on the cushion). Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers and one of us said, 'I pray and sleep, and I hope that Allah will reward me for my sleep as well as for my prayers.'"

I noticed you were unable to directly reply to my discussion with you about yoru claims.

You simply admited you were a liar. And then accused my faith of being demonic.

Now you are trying to "bait" and obfuscate the thread so that it no longer holds to be a discussion about your thoughts on Islam, but a circus, a fools charade so that you can continue making outrageous claims and then not actually back your claims up.

You are trying to argue that lands that were conquered by Muslims had mass forced conversions. I gave you plenty of material to deal with. You igored it.

Now you want to put up narratives about the view of adultery in Islam, as a means to show that Christians were masses converted.

Not only is such a claim ignorant, and baseless, but you have no intention on presenting a serious dsicussion, you only wish to make claims, and like this case, back it up with irrelevant material, a red herring.

Consider this your final warning.

You have been treated fair, and have been given detailed, and rational replies to your problems, but you have, at every corner, obfuscated, and handwaved your way through them. That way, you try and present another claim with anothe rred herring that is irrelevant to the claim.

You have shown yourself to be a coward and a liar (you seem tobe proud of being a liar, and Paul would concur!)

If you continue your rpesent course, you will not get another warning.

This thread is now closed.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Fidel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2006 at 12:18pm

If you wonder why the people of formerly Christian countries converted to Islam: read below, it is like something out the Godfather movies. Imagine these coming to your town...scary...

Questions to reflect on: a)Is Islam's laws violent? b)Was Muhammad violent?

Here is what the Hadith say:

The Book Pertaining to Punishments Prescribed by Islam (Kitab Al-Hudud)

Book 017, Number 4175:

'A'isha reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) cut off the hand of a thief for a quarter of a dinar rid upwards.

Chapter 3: PRESCRIBED PUNISHMENT FOR AN ADULTERER AND AN ADULTERESS

Book 017, Number 4191:

'Ubada b. as-Samit reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Receive (teaching) from me, receive (teaching) from me. Allah has ordained a way for those (women). When an unmarried male commits adultery with an unmarried female (they should receive) one hundred lashes and banishment for one year. And in case of married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death.

Book 017, Number 4198:

Jabir b. Samura reported: As he was being brought to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) I saw Ma'iz b. Malik-a short-statured person with strong sinews, having no cloak around him. He bore witness against his own self four times that he had committed adultery, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Perhaps (you kissed her or embraced her). He said: No. by God, one deviating (from the path of virtue) has committed adultery. He then got him stoned (to death), and then delivered the address: Behold, as we set out for Jihad in the cause of Allah, one of you lagged behind and shrieked like the bleating of a male goat, and gave a small quantity of milk. By Allah, in case I get hold of him, I shall certainly punish him.

Book 017, Number 4206:

'Abdullah b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma'iz b. Malik al-Aslami came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I have wronged myself; I have committed adultery and I earnestly desire that you should purify me. He turned him away. On the following day, he (Ma'iz) again came to him and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned him away for the second time, and sent him to his people saying: Do you know if there is anything wrong with his mind. They denied of any such thing in him and said: We do not know him but as a wise good man among us, so far as we can judge. He (Ma'iz) came for the third time, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent him as he had done before. He asked about him and they informed him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his mind. When it was the fourth time, a ditch was dug for him and he (the Holy Prophet) pronounced judg- ment about him and he wis stoned. He (the narrator) said: There came to him (the Holy Prophet) a woman from Ghamid and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. On the following day she said: Allah's Messenger, Why do you turn me away? Perhaps, you turn me away as you turned away Ma'iz. By Allah, I have become pregnant. He said: Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to (the child). When she was delivered she came with the child (wrapped) in a rag and said: Here is the child whom I have given birth to. He said: Go away and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she came to him (the Holy Prophet) with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had huried upon her. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, she has made such a repentance that even if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would have been forgiven. Then giving command regarding her, he prayed over her and she was buried.

(I love the unintentionally ironic juxtaposition of "Holy" and the death penalty. Also, the instruction to be "gentle" is bizarre!)

Muhammad, ever one for religious tolerance:

Translation of Sahih Bukhari

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:

Narrated 'Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 58:

Narrated Abu Burda:

The Prophet then sent Mu'adh bin Jabal after him and when Mu'adh reached him, he spread out a cushion for him and requested him to get down (and sit on the cushion). Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers and one of us said, 'I pray and sleep, and I hope that Allah will reward me for my sleep as well as for my prayers.'"

Edited by Fidel
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2006 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

I'm sure that YOU and your kind believe that whatever you just wrote should be viewed as "reply" or maybe even as "letting Hanan have it and telling her what's what."  chortle, chortle

Let me see if I can't say it simpler so that even you can understand: You wrote, "Christianity isn't violent islam is not violent, it is the people ..." meaning that Islam is NOT violent, right? BUT! later you slipped up and said, "Giving floggings (100) for adultery is violent but is it in the law of islam, so tell me where islam is not violent??" This clearly negates your previous "statement" that Islam is NOT violent. Are you with me so far? And then you again write: "but the bottom line it is violent" declaring, obvious to everyone, that Islam is violent.

End of Discussion!

YOU delibrately misunderstand me. You feel like you have to be the high and mighty person thinking that you are never wrong! and that you must expose people. You are taking things out of context. I explained to you but you don't care.

AND I never said islam is violent!!!! never have I said that anywhere in my years of being here! even with certain aspects i see as violent and questioned it "Giving floggings (100) for adultery is violent but is it in the law of islam, so tell me where islam is not violent??.  I have mentioned that there are things that are violent like cutting hands or feet for stealing or flogging for adultery! that is volience and that is what i meant by but that is the bottom line it is violent.

SO please do me the favour stop your accusations!

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2006 at 11:25am

I'm sure that YOU and your kind believe that whatever you just wrote should be viewed as "reply" or maybe even as "letting Hanan have it and telling her what's what."  chortle, chortle

Let me see if I can't say it simpler so that even you can understand: You wrote, "Christianity isn't violent islam is not violent, it is the people ..." meaning that Islam is NOT violent, right? BUT! later you slipped up and said, "Giving floggings (100) for adultery is violent but is it in the law of islam, so tell me where islam is not violent??" This clearly negates your previous "statement" that Islam is NOT violent. Are you with me so far? And then you again write: "but the bottom line it is violent" declaring, obvious to everyone, that Islam is violent.

End of Discussion!

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2006 at 10:49am

Your whole post is literally out of line,

my post appears out of line on your computer? How is that my fault?

don't act st**id!

Quote I hope you will get pulled up by Admin and the moderators on it like those who say islam is a violent religion!

� pulled up from where? I�m not down there with the likes of you in the stinky pit of hate and murderous rage against non-Christians! At this very moment there are many - too many, in my opinion - of you here on this very forum who are allowed to continue to lie and say that Islam is violent.

FYI, i'm not christian! and your remark is just hate filled! I never lied either for that matter, if you are muslims then you know the law, do you need a non muslim to tell the laws? of course not.

Quote to say christains are liars by nature is dispeccable.

I assume you were trying to write �despicable�?

yes, thanks for the correct spelling

Quote Well, aren�t Christians liars? I have met very few Christians, personally (a co-worker) and on this forum (Angela), who have not regurgitated the lies they�ve been indoctrinated with by their leaders. You must realize that most of you practice the wrong kind of Christianity.

And there aren't muslims who have been indoctrinated and practiced wrong interpretations of islam right??? 

Quote Yes Christians have been violent, and yes muslims have too,

� and here is another Christian lie, this time by omission! Your sentence must read: �Christians have been AND STILL ARE violent� And why did you have to add that bit about Muslims?

because what i see it is true. In Durfur muslims attack muslims. In Iraq the insurgents kill muslim civilian and police to.

Quote Are you saying that Christians are violent because Muslims are violent, and that Christians therefore are justified to continue to commit violence?

No!

Quote and then we have shieks who throw remarks about those who dress immodestly to a piece of meat, refer to my post in asia pacific �

I don�t know what the Sheiks (note the correct spelling) said and I�m certainly not going to refer to some diatribe you may have posted somewhere. We Muslims have personal opinions and I suggest that you get used to the fact that we don�t feel the need to get permission from you before we voice it. I personally compare the half-naked Christians who constantly offend my sense of decency, to meat hanging in the display windows of butcher shops, enticing customers to "get a piece."

Your muslims sister disagree with you! but then again they KNOW what is going on!  Anyway it was also refered to muslim women.

Quote what christian/s has said the likes of the that???

You really don�t need me to refresh your memory about what Christians have said and are saying about Muslims, do you?

go ahead refresh me.

Quote Christianity isn't violent islam is not violent, it is the people!

There are more references to violence in the Christian bible than in any other religious literature!

I'm not excusing one or the other whether one has more references or not.

Quote As for islam well, cutting people's hands or feet for stealing is violent and unnecessary!

You MUST provide me with the sources of such allegations, otherwise I assume that you�re just making up another lie.

Hanan, if you know your laws, you do not need a non muslim to show you, do you really need that and be embarrassed?.

If want me to get some thing then you'll have to give me time.

Quote In your Christian opinion, what should the punishment be?

Your mistake Hanan, is assuming that non muslims here are Christian.

Quote Perhaps, a thief should be imprisoned for an undetermined amount of time (without disclosing his whereabouts), and while in captivity he should be mistreated, tortured, humiliated and mutilated? Or maybe he should be forced to watch his daughter being raped?

Quote so please islam is not all sweaky clean Who in their right mind will cut a person's hand or feet for stealing ??? Giving floggings (100) for adultery is violent but is it in the law of islam,

By implying that one who cut�s off a hand or foot of a thief is not in his/her right mind, you are trying to justify the atrocities committed by your Christian brothers who have torn innocent people to pieces by chaining them to their trucks and dragging them down the road, who have mutilated and hanged people from trees in their own front yards, who have killed the civilian population of an entire village, who have raped, killed and sodomized defenseless men and women!

Honestly Hanan!!

NO I am not trying to justify anything.

Quote so tell me where islam is not violent??

Didn�t you just declare that Islam is NOT violent, but the people are? (Christianity isn't violent islam is not violent, it is the people!) Without realizing it, you�ve just exposed yourself as the liar I knew you to be.

Hanan, I am NOT a liar, those who know me well know this of me. What i said was in 2 different context. There are those who say christianity or islam or whatever religion is not violent but the people. And then there is what is said in law, and i used islamic law (since islam is the topic) and stealing and flogging as an example as it was the easiest and simplist for me at the time. I showed that there IS violence in islam (leaving aside any sayings as i don't have them at my disposable right now) . In nowhere have i lied or contradicted myself.

Quote Welcome to the �Christian Liars Club.� Make room for your sister, Fidel

yes yes i know I there will be the usual justifications for it but the bottom line it is violent.

No, no - no justifications from me. I don�t even know what I should justify.

There is nothing your kind hates more than to have Muslims turn the tables on them and expose your insane hatred for Islam and Muslims. Get a life. Sheila. You could start by enrolling in English-101.

Your attitude speaks for itself but then again you mentioned you don't care about others feelings just your own. 

I don't have a hatred towards islam and muslims, you are simpling lying and i detest that you or anyone else that implies so!

Edited by Angel
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2006 at 9:21am

Your whole post is literally out of line,

my post appears out of line on your computer? How is that my fault?

I hope you will get pulled up by Admin and the moderators on it like those who say islam is a violent religion!

� pulled up from where? I�m not down there with the likes of you in the stinky pit of hate and murderous rage against non-Christians! At this very moment there are many - too many, in my opinion - of you here on this very forum who are allowed to continue to lie and say that Islam is violent.

to say christains are liars by nature is dispeccable.

I assume you were trying to write �despicable�? Well, aren�t Christians liars? I have met very few Christians, personally (a co-worker) and on this forum (Angela), who have not regurgitated the lies they�ve been indoctrinated with by their leaders. You must realize that most of you practice the wrong kind of Christianity.

Yes Christians have been violent, and yes muslims have too,

� and here is another Christian lie, this time by omission! Your sentence must read: �Christians have been AND STILL ARE violent� And why did you have to add that bit about Muslims? Are you saying that Christians are violent because Muslims are violent, and that Christians therefore are justified to continue to commit violence?

and then we have shieks who throw remarks about those who dress immodestly to a piece of meat, refer to my post in asia pacific �

I don�t know what the Sheiks (note the correct spelling) said and I�m certainly not going to refer to some diatribe you may have posted somewhere. We Muslims have personal opinions and I suggest that you get used to the fact that we don�t feel the need to get permission from you before we voice it. I personally compare the half-naked Christians who constantly offend my sense of decency, to meat hanging in the display windows of butcher shops, enticing customers to "get a piece."

what christian/s has said the likes of the that???

You really don�t need me to refresh your memory about what Christians have said and are saying about Muslims, do you?

Christianity isn't violent islam is not violent, it is the people!

There are more references to violence in the Christian bible than in any other religious literature!

As for islam well, cutting people's hands or feet for stealing is violent and unnecessary!

You MUST provide me with the sources of such allegations, otherwise I assume that you�re just making up another lie. In your Christian opinion, what should the punishment be? Perhaps, a thief should be imprisoned for an undetermined amount of time (without disclosing his whereabouts), and while in captivity he should be mistreated, tortured, humiliated and mutilated? Or maybe he should be forced to watch his daughter being raped?

so please islam is not all sweaky clean Who in their right mind will cut a person's hand or feet for stealing ??? Giving floggings (100) for adultery is violent but is it in the law of islam,

By implying that one who cut�s off a hand or foot of a thief is not in his/her right mind, you are trying to justify the atrocities committed by your Christian brothers who have torn innocent people to pieces by chaining them to their trucks and dragging them down the road, who have mutilated and hanged people from trees in their own front yards, who have killed the civilian population of an entire village, who have raped, killed and sodomized defenseless men and women!

so tell me where islam is not violent??

Didn�t you just declare that Islam is NOT violent, but the people are? (Christianity isn't violent islam is not violent, it is the people!) Without realizing it, you�ve just exposed yourself as the liar I knew you to be. Welcome to the �Christian Liars Club.� Make room for your sister, Fidel.

yes yes i know I there will be the usual justifications for it but the bottom line it is violent.

No, no - no justifications from me. I don�t even know what I should justify.

There is nothing your kind hates more than to have Muslims turn the tables on them and expose your insane hatred for Islam and Muslims. Get a life. Sheila. You could start by enrolling in English-101.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2006 at 11:14pm

muslim-mother wrote: the majority of westerns i have met in other forums, say that islam is a violent religion ...

Sister, could it be possible that you made a simple error and actually meant to write: the majority of westerns i have met in other forums, say that Christianity is a violent religion ��?

The reason I�m asking is this: the Christian bible contains more factual tales of violence, cruelty and perversion than any Hollywood producer could ever make up. Throughout history, Christians have slaughtered countless Christians and non-Christians in the name of their religion - Christianity. Christians have committed genocides, and the Holocaust, with the endorsement of their Christian religious and political leaders. Christians place missionaries in many non-Christian regions of the world to convert, and if unsuccessful, to kill non-Christians. Christians have consistantly voted for, and elected, violent Christian leaders. In recent history, and presently, Christians sanction and even encourage genocide - as well as the killings of non-Christians by other non-Christians. Presently, Christians are engaged in the killing of hundreds of thousands of non-Christians in order to force Christian ideologies on them. It is fair to say that Christianity is a violent religion.

I therefore can hardly believe that you have been on other forums in which Islam has been described as being violent. If these sites actually exist then they must have been created by Christians who are by nature very skilled liars in addition to being very violent because Christianity is a violent religion. Their behavior is sanctioned by their religious and political leaders. A Christian can easily be identified, not by his/her skin color or manner of dress/head garb, but by his/her violent nature, hate-filled manner of speech and cruel actions.

Sister, I therefore conclude that you made an error in your original statement.

Peace, Hanan

Your whole post is literally out of line, I hope you will get pulled up by Admin and the moderators on it like those who say islam is a violent religion!  

to say christains are liars by nature is dispeccable.

Yes Christians have been violent, and yes muslims have too, and then we have shieks who throw remarks about those who dress immodestly to a piece of meat, refer to my post in asia pacific - not very nice! what christian/s has said the likes of the that???

Christianity isn't violent islam is not violent, it is the people! but then when you read stuff it is there.

As for islam well, cutting people's hands or feet for stealing is violent and unnecessary! so please islam is not all sweaky clean Who in their right mind will cut a person's hand or feet for stealing ??? Giving floggings (100) for adultery is violent but is it in the law of islam, so tell me where islam is not violent?? yes yes i know I there will be the usual justifications for it but the bottom line it is violent.

Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2006 at 10:48pm

Fidel admits: "Yep, I am lying."

Now, wasn't that easy? It always makes me chuckle when another one of them bits the dust

Fidel then, inpired by his sulfuric friend, wrote: "I think I am in good company though, because you are all bending over backwards to present Islam's history in a false light for propaganda purposes."

You are not in MY company, and Muslims are not bending backwards. We bend forward to bow in prayer. You just had to embarass yourself one more time, didn't you? Oh how much would your mother weep if she knew.

He says that Islam is of "demonic" origins, yet he is here as a liar to mislead. If I am not mistaken, this is an art of Satan.

Saul of Tarsus gave a "blank check" (with a popular interpretation of his letters) to missionaries to lie. As long as the lie brings about converts, then how can it (the lie) really be bad.

Now that we know he is a liar, and was unable to stand up to scrutiny, or back his claims, we know better than to waste our time with him/her.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic